#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 5:34:21 AM(UTC)
I started playing Forza 6 Ultimate as a Tier 7 player and within the first 48 hours leveled up to Tier 8. I didn't receive the rewards for level 8, and the in game badge for leveling to 8 didn't unlock. This is a elite badge and therefore an achievement. Could you please help me with this? Thanks!
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 5:39:53 AM(UTC)
You only receive rewards for the tier level you're at when you begin the game and are awarded the rewards associated with that tier level. If you level up while you're playing the game, then you don't unlock higher tier level rewards for the game. However, you will be able to collect the weekly credit rewards offered every Friday for the new tier level.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 5:59:14 AM(UTC)
Any idea how I get the in game badge to unlock? It still shows me as Tier 7 instead of 8. Thanks for the other info.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:13:48 AM(UTC)
I started as Tier 8 and it did not unlock for me either. Definitely a bug.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:58:45 AM(UTC)
I started as tier 8 and it was unlocked from the start.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 10:25:04 AM(UTC)
I started as tier 7 as well and went to tier 8 within a couple of days - however the badge does not unlock (also did not get the car reward for reaching tier 8)

Lets hope they will fix it soon.
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:02:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: M Haakan Go to Quoted Post
I started as tier 7 as well and went to tier 8 within a couple of days - however the badge does not unlock (also did not get the car reward for reaching tier 8)

Lets hope they will fix it soon.

Exactly the same here. No badge, no car.
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 1:59:09 AM(UTC)
This is allready beeing looked into. But yes you do get the tier 8 if you started with tier7. It syas so on the Badge itself. I allso started with tier 7 and am know tier 8 without it getting unlocked.
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 4:13:31 AM(UTC)
Excellent - well that's good to know - because this would be my first Platinum badge - and makes getting that cheeve so much easier !!

Notification

Icon
Error