#1 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 10:00:43 PM(UTC)
I have certain Drivatars that when I see them in a race, I know no matter the settings, I will come in behind them. Changing Drivatar difficulty has no effect on their performance. Repeat, driving with the game set to 'Inexperienced' still relegates me to placing 2nd at best. This isn't my first Forza game...

Most notable Drivatar: KOSTAS A M GR - car: Subaru 22B

Edited by user Monday, September 14, 2015 10:29:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GTASC Admin
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 12:47:35 AM(UTC)
Having generally a good time with the AI, but I noticed first place walking away from the field every once in a while. As an experiment during a GT race, I set the AI difficulty to "New Racer."

The result? On Daytona Infield, the first-place AI driver got a best lap time of 1:32.725. If he were an actual player, he'd be #27 on the world R-class leaderboard.

The rest of the field, a couple drivers got 1:34's or 1:35's... the bottom 20 drivers got 1:48's (which is about what I'd expect for "New Racer" difficulty)

I'm not even sure it was an AI issue. He came flying up from behind me and whizzed by me around a corner early in the race and was gone. On a lesser game, I'd start wondering about rubberbanding.. giving AI car's unfair abilities, etc...
Every man is unwaveringly convinced he is both of two things: a sensational lover, and an unbeatable driver. No evidence to the contrary will ever convince him otherwise.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 10:49:10 AM(UTC)
Is anyone else see the two lead cars in career mode almost impossible to carch up to? They would be the same class and everything. I even placed the Drivetar difficulty on the easiest setting and its still an issue.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 10:55:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

Just wanted to say we have noticed the community feedback on this issue and are in the process of investigating. I'll follow up when we have more information to share.

Thanks,
Brian

#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 11:01:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: srz2099 Go to Quoted Post
Is anyone else see the two lead cars in career mode almost impossible to carch up to? They would be the same class and everything. I even placed the Drivetar difficulty on the easiest setting and its still an issue.

I have mine set to above average i usually pass them in lap 3 on a 4 lap race but there is usually 2 or 3 cars that are ahead of the pack.

#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 11:11:49 AM(UTC)
Yea i just finished a 4 lap race and I was able to pass the second and first place cars. But if its like a 2 lap race atleast for me its a hassle. They end up so far away from the pack, 2 laps is not enough time to catch up to them.

Notification

Icon
Error