This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Wednesday, April 26, 2017 7:28:27 AM(UTC)
Wow, I just took a major trip down Nostalgia Lane! Haven't checked the forums in probably a solid 3 years at least. I wasn't expecting to find a Team Apex thread still lurking around, not to mention with some active members and discussion! I finally picked up an Xbox 1 recently and a copy of Horizon 3. I don't have FM6 yet, but if anyone wants to get together sometime and slide get at me. I'd love to get back into the drifting community, but sadly it looks like this place kind of fell off the face of the earth. I remember when if a thread didn't have a post in the last hour it would fall off of page 1. Now there are threads on the first page that haven't been posted on in almost a year :(

Edited by user Wednesday, April 26, 2017 7:29:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#52 Posted : Wednesday, April 26, 2017 3:57:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: APX Walker Go to Quoted Post
Wow, I just took a major trip down Nostalgia Lane! Haven't checked the forums in probably a solid 3 years at least. I wasn't expecting to find a Team Apex thread still lurking around, not to mention with some active members and discussion! I finally picked up an Xbox 1 recently and a copy of Horizon 3. I don't have FM6 yet, but if anyone wants to get together sometime and slide get at me. I'd love to get back into the drifting community, but sadly it looks like this place kind of fell off the face of the earth. I remember when if a thread didn't have a post in the last hour it would fall off of page 1. Now there are threads on the first page that haven't been posted on in almost a year :(

I remember the good days. I miss FM4 team apex like crazy. Tandeming around Tsukuba. Sadly life moves on, and so do games. BUT ILL PLAY WITH YOU! :) we should catch up. I'm trying to get Team Apex to get into FM6 like we were back in the day, but no one checks messages :(

Edited by user Wednesday, April 26, 2017 3:58:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#53 Posted : Wednesday, April 26, 2017 6:50:31 PM(UTC)
Hey just wondering if you's guys are still recruiting

Gamertag: Logic Moot

FM6/FH2/both: fm6 fh2 fh3 and of course fm4

favorite car: 240sx / trueno (very close)

Wheel or controller (curiosity sake): controller and a g920 with a H pattern shifter

Skill level 1 to 5 (1 been new to drifting, 5 been experienced): controller probably 4, wheel only 2 use it for racing mostly

Do you intend to get FH3?: already level 300 haha

Edited by user Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:55:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#54 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 9:01:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: APX Walker Go to Quoted Post

Nice to see you back Walker, and also you too Matthew. I have not been too active with gaming in general, as my health has been up and down over the past year.
We will have to get a party going on Xbox at some point and catch up.

I have put Mosh and Matthew up as currently active, as I see Mosh is back around again also.

Edited by user Saturday, May 6, 2017 9:09:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#55 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 10:47:08 AM(UTC)
Evening all, I'm back after a few years of hibernation. Currently residing between FH3 and COD at the moment. Going to see if my brother still has a copy of FM6 so I can try to get onto that a bit more. Quite active now so if anyone is good for a drift session then let me know :)

Bit of an irl update for those that know me personally XD The long hair has gone and changed cars to an EG Civic. Hoping to have a drift car in the next couple of years

Edited by user Saturday, May 6, 2017 11:12:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#56 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2017 4:06:54 PM(UTC)

Hello everyone, one of my friends and I have been looking for more people do some skids with recently since it can get tiresome doing it with the same 2 people for 3 years. I've been drifting for about 3 years and my friend much longer. I mainly play Forza 6 and Horizon 3 but i have all the games going back to Forza 3. If anyone is trying to slide feel free to send me a message I'm on most hours of the day
#57 Posted : Friday, July 7, 2017 7:13:58 AM(UTC)
Team Apex Sounds interesting, Hit me up to Tandem, im bored of PTS

GT: Diplomat89..Been sliding since Fujimi Kaido Down & Up Hill
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error