This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 3:05:38 PM(UTC)
All the best guys! Good to see some familiar names still around :)
#27 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 3:11:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ialyrn Go to Quoted Post
Hello Carbon, welcome to the thread. I have to be honest here, your name doesn't ring a bell for me. Did you always go by the name Carbon? It is just possible you had moved on to other things when I came into the Drift lounge for the first time in FM4, let alone became a member of Apex. Either that, or I am beginning to lose my memory, lol.

Yeah I'll be honest I was with Apex towards the end of FM4 so it wouldn't surprise me if most of the original members don't know me. I know Bally knows me though, him and I go way back on Forza haha. Can't wait to start sliding with everyone once everyone has X1 and FM6

#28 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 3:56:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Edmard Go to Quoted Post
All the best guys! Good to see some familiar names still around :)

Hello Edmard, nice to see you are around also.

#29 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 11:58:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DMTR Hachi Go to Quoted Post
Good luck guys! Hopefully we can get some door bangin' in!

Hopefully so Hachi. Glad to see DMTR is still around :)

Originally Posted by: DUI Shenanigans Go to Quoted Post
Yeah its been many years since ive been active here. DUI is still kickin and screamin around the track, at the moment we are sorting out our drift cars but we will be around sliding.

Ah sounds just like me haha! BMW parts don't come cheap sadly :(

Originally Posted by: OoW4KoO Go to Quoted Post
What's up Team Apex! Slide America is hosting a drift competition on Wednesday. Info will be up tomorrow. Let me know if any of you would like a spot once the thread is made.

Hey man, I don't think we'll be there this time unfortunately. Most of us have yet to pick up a XB1. :P

Originally Posted by: Down Under DK Go to Quoted Post
Hey what's up guys. Been drifting since the original Forza offline. I am interested on joining a drift squad. Was on one called CDS. I'm based in Australia!

I've seen you around before. Think you followed me or something on XBL? Anyway, send a PM to Ialyrn. (Y)

#30 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 3:44:33 PM(UTC)
I remember drifting back in Fm3 with Apex good times (APX Lavi) miss drifting with this lot. ah well perhaps we shall bump into one another at some point within the next couple of years ;P
#31 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 9:23:50 AM(UTC)
Good to see you lot being still around, I'll have to tandem with yous when I pick up an X1 and FM6 some point.

| 2013 Rookie of the Year
| VFD 2013: 3rd
| Forzatographers International | SLIDEWAYS
#32 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 5:12:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SD Blinky Go to Quoted Post
Good to see you lot being still around, I'll have to tandem with yous when I pick up an X1 and FM6 some point.

Sup Blinky, welcome to the team apex thread. With have cookies and milk in the kitchen.

#33 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 6:29:08 AM(UTC)
So who has FM6? I've been drifting alone since I got the game and would love a tandem buddy if anyone is down!
#34 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 2:01:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ATL CarbonFX Go to Quoted Post
So who has FM6? I've been drifting alone since I got the game and would love a tandem buddy if anyone is down!

Ive been busy all this week, and will be until the 5th unfortunately. But if I do manage to get on for some drifting, I will look you up. Really not having much time to play Forza atm.

#35 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 1:36:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DUI Shenanigans Go to Quoted Post
I remember drifting back in Fm3 with Apex good times (APX Lavi) miss drifting with this lot. ah well perhaps we shall bump into one another at some point within the next couple of years ;P

Those were fun times, I remember when you and I were still pretty new to FM3, thrashing around Sunset Peninsula in AE86s. Been a long time since then. I haven't talked to Bandit or Walker in so long... I used to be Ninja O Dume, btw.

Edited by user Friday, October 2, 2015 1:37:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#36 Posted : Saturday, October 3, 2015 7:31:58 PM(UTC)
Ah yeah, Sunset ha ha. I still got Bandit and walker on my list but I haven't talked with them in years.
#37 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 10:25:56 AM(UTC)
Hi guys

Been a Forza drifter since Forza 1. Was a member of Team Worx in Forza 4 and it died off towards the end of Forza 4 and have never really seen the forza drift scene take off again like it did in Forza 4. I tried many times to join a team in Forza 5 but there was no one I could find that was in a team or making a team so been looking ever since. Are you guys going to be recruiting soon as always active and looking to join a team again. If you want me to do a trial or go in a game and have a drift battle to show you how I drift I would be more than happy to do that. My gamertag is: Chrisd106

Cheers
#38 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2015 6:35:30 AM(UTC)
Hey everyone. Its good to see someone keeping the team going :) I just got an xbox one and forza 6 a few days ago so feel free to add me, I need people to tandem with lol. I remember drifting around with everyone on fm4 :)
#39 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2015 6:43:23 AM(UTC)
Hello there Taylor, nice to see you back around. Your spot is still here on the team if you want it?
#40 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2015 7:24:21 AM(UTC)
Yeah of course, I'd love to stay a part of the team :)
#41 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2015 7:45:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EG Taylormade Go to Quoted Post
Yeah of course, I'd love to stay a part of the team :)

Awesome, thanks for the quick response.

#42 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2015 9:11:58 AM(UTC)
No problem :) Ill be on sometime around 1ish CST today. I don't have a headset yet though since I just got the xbox one, but I should be getting one sometime within a week or so.
#43 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 6:57:32 PM(UTC)
GT is TOPLE55
Add me if you want to see the best drifter from FM4 in FM6
#44 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2016 9:59:31 AM(UTC)
Not been very active around here, as I was (and still am) recovering from a pulmonary embolism, but I figure it is time to get back on top of things here. So I am going to open for recruitment for 5 spots. Does not matter what ability you have with drifting, or if you use a wheel or controller. What matters most is friendliness, willingness to help others in game if you can, and keeping things clean and respectful at all times. We are predominately a RWD tandem team, but we do like to mess around with AWD and to race also. Team Apex is like a family, and we have always been a close nit group more interested in having a good time together, as opposed to being a "L33T" group of drifters. If your aim is to be the best of the best and nothing but the best, you most likely will not be the best fit for this team.

Old members that are listed on page 1 of this thread have an automatic spot, should they want it, which will not detract from the 5 spots I have open for new members; and until further notice, the leaders list is as it always was. Walker, BKS, and Bandit are currently inactive; but they will always be the rightful leaders of this team.

Tryouts can be held as a group preferably, or on a one to one basis if needs be. Successful candidates will enter into the team on a probationary period of a month to see how every fits as team members.

Form:

Gamertag:

FM6/FH2/both:

favorite car:

Wheel or controller (curiosity sake):

Skill level 1 to 5 (1 been new to drifting, 5 been experienced):

Do you intend to get FH3?:

Edited by user Sunday, July 17, 2016 10:04:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#45 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 2:51:53 AM(UTC)
Interesting to see you're recruiting. Good luck!

Good to see you back, though ;) We should drift some time! Sorry to hear about your heart problems, hope you fix yourself soon.

Do you intend to get FH3? :P
#46 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 4:21:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Drunkn Munk Go to Quoted Post
Interesting to see you're recruiting. Good luck!

Good to see you back, though ;) We should drift some time! Sorry to hear about your heart problems, hope you fix yourself soon.

Do you intend to get FH3? :P

Hey there Munk, thanks for the well wishs. Most of the team is inactive atm, so it makes sense to have a recruitment drive and get some life back into it. I will be a getting FH3, as I really enjoyed FH2. Still hate FH1 though, lol.

#47 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 11:31:50 AM(UTC)
Are you recruiting? I'm looking for a drift team to join in FM6
#48 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 11:37:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheUnicornRex Go to Quoted Post
Are you recruiting? I'm looking for a drift team to join in FM6

Yes we are, I left an update in the recruitment thread that you posted in before. I need to know what timezone everyone is in so I can set about arranging tryouts at times that fit everyone's schedules.
#49 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2016 7:20:31 PM(UTC)
Pleased to announce Apex's newest member, DRIFTER237. Welcome to the team.
#50 Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 2:57:20 PM(UTC)
Glad to see I'm still on the roster! I am still drifting but lost touch with everyone from Apex.

I was from the fm4 days! I miss it!

SO ADD ME IF YOU AINT ADDED ALREADY

::: OhMyMatthew

Edited by user Wednesday, April 12, 2017 3:09:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error