This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 11:09:51 PM(UTC)
Hello all, welcome to Team Apex's little space on the Forza Forums. Below you will find a quoted post from APX BKS from the Forza 5 section, I have copied it over here as I am going to keep the Apex name alive. I would love to hear from any members who was around in FM4.

Active Leaders:
APX Walker - Jeff (Founder)
Ialyrn - Liz

Inactive Leaders:
APX Bandit - Matt
APX BkS - Bally

Active Members:
APX Mosh - Josh
OhMyMatthew - Matt

Inactive Members:

APX Calhoon - Josh
APX Dope Teddy - Robert
APX Cobangbang
EG Taylormade - Collin
OhMyMatthew - Matt
l iAlexxx l - Alex
ZSPaulus - Paul

Originally Posted by: APX BkS Go to Quoted Post
Hello, we are Team Apex. Founded in 2009 by APX Walker, we are going on 4 years strong as a team.

T10 deleted the old forums, so I have no idea what the old OP says, but we're awesome and we're like a family. We're just out here having fun, drifting, racing, and doing stuff that we enjoy. We aren't strictly a FM team, we're very multi-platform. Most of us have PS3's, and PC's we game on.

P.S. We are currently really inactive on Xbox360/X1 side of things at the moment. Most of us still only have 360's apart from Liz, so she will be in charge of our FM5 side of things, until one of the leaders/co-leaders picks one up.

Leaders:

APX Walker - Jeff
APX Bandit - Matt
Ialyrn - Liz [FM5 temp]
APX BkS - Bally - [FM5 temp]

Co Leaders:

APX BkS - Bally

Members:

APX Mosh - Josh
Ialyrn - Liz
APX Calhoon - Josh
APX Dope Teddy - Robert
APX Cobangbang
EG Taylormade - Collin
OhMyMatthew - Matt
l iAlexxx l - Alex
ZSPaulus - Paul

Edited by user Sunday, November 5, 2017 5:50:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 12:04:54 AM(UTC)
Nice to see you're still keeping it going ;) I look forward to drifting with you guys again.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 2:19:18 AM(UTC)
Glad to see APX will be involved with FM6
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 4:59:14 AM(UTC)
I am hoping that it isnt just me Benny. Though I might hold some recruitment once I get accustomed to drifting in FM6, which surprisingly feels like FM4 on a controller. Plus I just got a Logitech G920 in the post this morning. Incidentally, my G27 shifter works with it. Bonus or what? lol.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:29:16 AM(UTC)
Good luck with team and hope to see you guys and ladies on the track.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 1:36:37 PM(UTC)
are you recruiting? im looking for a team?
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 1:47:59 AM(UTC)
Hey Exile. I am going to be waiting a week or so before doing any recruiting, just so that I can get used to FM6, and see if any older members are around on the Xbox one.
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 3:56:01 AM(UTC)
Oh the FM2/3/4 nostalgia. Glad to see you guys are still going (albeit under new management).
1999 Rover 214iS
1995 Mazda MX-5 1.8iS
2001 Ford Puma 1.7 Thunder
2007 Ford Fiesta 2.0 ST
2003 Mazda MX-5 1.8 S-VT Sport
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 4:00:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mattyvole Go to Quoted Post
Oh the FM2/3/4 nostalgia. Glad to see you guys are still going (albeit under new management).

Technically we are still under Walker, Bandit, and BKS, just like always. I am just trying to keep the team going for when they jump onto the Xbox one, if they do so. I have not heard from Walker and Bandit for a while though. I occasionally chat with BKS though, and he, with Walkers endorsement, allowed me temporary reins of the team till they return.

#10 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:23:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ialyrn Go to Quoted Post
I am hoping that it isnt just me Benny. Though I might hold some recruitment once I get accustomed to drifting in FM6, which surprisingly feels like FM4 on a controller. Plus I just got a Logitech G920 in the post this morning. Incidentally, my G27 shifter works with it. Bonus or what? lol.

Defos a bonus, whenever you are on, come drift with me lol, hoping to see you put a review up of the G920, if its better than my TX, might sell it and upgrade to the G920.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:37:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ill Be RB Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Ialyrn Go to Quoted Post

Defos a bonus, whenever you are on, come drift with me lol, hoping to see you put a review up of the G920, if its better than my TX, might sell it and upgrade to the G920.

From my past experience with the TX wheel, the force feedback is better and smoother than the Logitech G920. But that is a given, since the TX is belt driven. So I would say to stick with what you got atm. If the TX wheel breaks, the Logitech G920 should make a good replacement however. If you didn't want to spring for another TX that is, and assuming you haven't bought new wheel rims, new pedals, and the TH8A shifter.

Also having some oddities with drifting on the G920 also, and currently having to use 270° for that. Which is so annoying. I was drifting 900° on my old TX wheel on FM5, and I drift 900° on assetto Corsa with my G27. I don't think it is the wheel though, as I tried it in FM5 this morning; and was drifting quite happily with 900°.

#12 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 5:22:32 PM(UTC)
I like this thread, but we need to make it a bit more "homey".

Let's try this:

That's better. :)
#13 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 1:30:02 AM(UTC)
Awesome pics Bally, had some great times on FM4. Such as

https://youtu.be/URaA3Q_uAdw

p.s it is pretty bad that is the only video I have of any of us drifting together in FM4.

Edited by user Thursday, September 17, 2015 1:31:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#14 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 9:39:23 AM(UTC)
Good lord it's been a while,
How's it been guys?

Edit: lolwheresmysig

Quantum Designs FM3-Present.
Formally l iAlexxx l
#15 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 9:44:08 AM(UTC)
Hey there! me and a friend would like to try out for you guys if possible! Let me know!
#16 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 10:57:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: l iAlexxx l Go to Quoted Post
How's it been guys?

Welcome Alex, nice to see you on the thread. Feel free to pass the word around the team thread is up, and ask any of our members to let me know if they still wish to be in the team. Also, we have threads up for FM4 and FM5, and I will be keeping an eye on those also. I still have FM4, so we can still have a team presence on that game for anyone who hasn't jumped onto the X1.
#17 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:23:27 PM(UTC)
APX CarbonFX here! Hopefully Walker and Bally remember me haha It's been a LOOOONNNNGGGG time
#18 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 9:30:11 AM(UTC)
Hello Carbon, welcome to the thread. I have to be honest here, your name doesn't ring a bell for me. Did you always go by the name Carbon? It is just possible you had moved on to other things when I came into the Drift lounge for the first time in FM4, let alone became a member of Apex. Either that, or I am beginning to lose my memory, lol.
#19 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 10:47:11 PM(UTC)
Yeah Liz, good points there, my wheel is pretty standard, only got the clutch pedal, still running the flappy paddles and the standard, yet very worn rim.

Sup Bally and i remember Carbon, he was hardly ever on though, proba wont remember APX Bennie do you Carbon ?
#20 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 12:35:55 AM(UTC)
This team seems to have held together very nicely, well done. I remember APX, seems like forever ago :)
#21 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 12:17:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: III CARON III Go to Quoted Post
Hey there! me and a friend would like to try out for you guys if possible! Let me know!

Hey man, hit up lalyrn's msg box on XBL. I'm sure we can figure something out.

Originally Posted by: l iAlexxx l Go to Quoted Post
How's it been guys?

Bruh where you been?

Originally Posted by: ATL CarbonFX Go to Quoted Post
APX CarbonFX here! Hopefully Walker and Bally remember me haha It's been a LOOOONNNNGGGG time

Garrett!!!! Where have you been?!! What's the crack man?

Originally Posted by: Ill Be RB Go to Quoted Post
Yeah Liz, good points there, my wheel is pretty standard, only got the clutch pedal, still running the flappy paddles and the standard, yet very worn rim.

Sup Bally and i remember Carbon, he was hardly ever on though, proba wont remember APX Bennie do you Carbon ?

Not much Bennie. As you know, just enjoying my race car!

Originally Posted by: DUI Shenanigans Go to Quoted Post
This team seems to have held together very nicely, well done. I remember APX, seems like forever ago :)

Sup man! Been a while since I seen you round these parts. DUI still holding up well? :D

Edited by user Saturday, September 19, 2015 12:18:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 2:20:09 PM(UTC)
Good luck guys! Hopefully we can get some door bangin' in!

FM1 VET - DOORBANGARANG - HIDEYOKIDS - YACHTCLUB - MAKEDOOMTREEGREATAGAIN
#23 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 4:14:31 PM(UTC)
Yeah its been many years since ive been active here. DUI is still kickin and screamin around the track, at the moment we are sorting out our drift cars but we will be around sliding.
#24 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 8:54:08 PM(UTC)
What's up Team Apex! Slide America is hosting a drift competition on Wednesday. Info will be up tomorrow. Let me know if any of you would like a spot once the thread is made.

GT: O2 WaK
Slide America (S*A)
Out And Out Competitive Gaming (O2CG)
#25 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 11:45:48 PM(UTC)
Hey what's up guys. Been drifting since the original Forza offline. I am interested on joining a drift squad. Was on one called CDS. I'm based in Australia!
3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error