25 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 6:13:00 PM(UTC)
Sweed! I'm glad your back. I loved your nascar replica's in FH2 and can't wait to use a couple here.

A request for your first post though; You have a list of paints there that are already uploaded ahead of the individual posts with pics. Could you possibly add a list of cars those paints are available on to that list for those who don't know who drives what in Nascar and just use your paints because they are awesome? Not to say that we shouldn't scroll through and oogle your gorgeous work but it would make figuring out which cars are needed for those paints a little quicker. Just a thought.

AWESOME work as always. Can't wait to see more from you!!
#52 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:03:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tolsmir Go to Quoted Post
Sweed! I'm glad your back. I loved your nascar replica's in FH2 and can't wait to use a couple here.

A request for your first post though; You have a list of paints there that are already uploaded ahead of the individual posts with pics. Could you possibly add a list of cars those paints are available on to that list for those who don't know who drives what in Nascar and just use your paints because they are awesome? Not to say that we shouldn't scroll through and oogle your gorgeous work but it would make figuring out which cars are needed for those paints a little quicker. Just a thought.

AWESOME work as always. Can't wait to see more from you!!

I'm glad to be back! For the longest time, bad file saves almost kept me from buying the game completely, but by recovering the FM5 game save, I felt that it would be enough even if the FH2 game save wouldn't cooperate in the import section. However, I was able to import everything I wanted from both FM5 and FH2, so all is well in my Forza NASCAR universe. :)

You brought up a good point with who drives what, so I've added that to the first post. Thanks!

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#53 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:55:14 PM(UTC)
is it possible to upload the Kobalt tools, Jimmie Johnson, Mylowes logos to your store front? and maybe make a pair of yellow 48s too? And like others have said very glad to see you back in action for Forza 6 ive been grabbing youre paints and vinyl groups since forza 5
#54 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:19:32 PM(UTC)
Sweedish love your paint schemes i was wondering if it would be possible if you could make a #25 Chase Elliott Napa car when you have time?
#55 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:21:05 PM(UTC)
I was wondering if it would be possible if you could make a #25 Chase Elliott Napa paint scheme whenever you have some free time
#56 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:47:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheTwistadOne48 Go to Quoted Post
is it possible to upload the Kobalt tools, Jimmie Johnson, Mylowes logos to your store front? and maybe make a pair of yellow 48s too? And like others have said very glad to see you back in action for Forza 6 ive been grabbing youre paints and vinyl groups since forza 5

I'll share some 48 vinyl groups, certainly. Yellow 48s will have to wait, if it'll even happen.

1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 1:30:07 AM(UTC)
glad to see you made it. at least i know i can get some great NASCAR's
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!!
#58 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 3:32:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Saints Razor Go to Quoted Post
I was wondering if it would be possible if you could make a #25 Chase Elliott Napa paint scheme whenever you have some free time

As soon as I'm done with all the full-time drivers. Only 25 liveries left before I get to the drivers that aren't full-time drivers in the Sprint Cup. :)

#59 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 6:55:50 AM(UTC)
impatiently waiting for the Kyle Larson paints! the throwback mello yellow would be great!
 1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:59:26 AM(UTC)
Great work Sweedish. Always enjoy your paints and follow you without fail. Keep it up!!

David
 1 user liked this post.
#61 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 9:23:43 AM(UTC)
Great job on these. Will be downloading some of these real soon.
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:48:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SweedishThunder Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Saints Razor Go to Quoted Post

As soon as I'm done with all the full-time drivers. Only 25 liveries left before I get to the drivers that aren't full-time drivers in the Sprint Cup. :)

Thanks Sweedish love the work keep them coming!!!!!
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:01:55 AM(UTC)
Great work Sweedish, really like the Pepsi MAX paints, the caterham looks like a totally different car.
#64 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 4:58:34 PM(UTC)
I just added some pics of my WIP of the Kyle Busch Crispy M&Ms car. His car number is 18, so just check that section in here (all drivers are listed in numerical order)...

#65 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 11:36:54 PM(UTC)
The latest addition to my Forza NASCAR garage is now shared - #18 Kyle Busch.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:10:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 1:16:15 AM(UTC)
Nice work all over mate. Will the famous Superman design see the light on FM6?

Edited by user Sunday, September 20, 2015 1:16:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#67 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 1:33:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FA RACING 01 Go to Quoted Post
Nice work all over mate. Will the famous Superman design see the light on FM6?

Thanks. The #88 Superman Hall of Heroes design was imported from FH2 and can currently be found in FM6 on the Chevy SS and the 2012 Audi #1 Audi Team Joest R18 e-tron quattro.

#68 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 2:00:37 AM(UTC)
Thanks. Viewed your gallery on my tablet and it failed to load some of them, so I missed it. I'll pick it up, thanks

Edited by user Sunday, September 20, 2015 2:02:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#69 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 5:44:17 AM(UTC)
Awesome work! I'll be getting a lot of these today!
#70 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 6:20:44 AM(UTC)
Any way you can do Kyle Busch's xfinity car? the 54 Monster car he runs.
#71 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 9:47:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SnowShoeMtn2011 Go to Quoted Post
Any way you can do Kyle Busch's xfinity car? the 54 Monster car he runs.

Probably not. Once I'm done with all the current full-time 2015 Sprint Cup drives, he's not the guy I would turn to If I'm short of ideas to create more liveries. The 43 different teams you have at that point is hopefully enough for a while.

#72 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 9:32:22 AM(UTC)
NEW! #15 Clint Bowyer 5-hour Energy paint scheme on the #80 #Toyota BTCC Avensis & the GT86.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:10:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#73 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:29:06 PM(UTC)
The damage so far (regular and budget versions):

#74 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 10:53:26 AM(UTC)
Freshly added paint scheme:

Tony Stewart's Code 3 Associates
Cars: 2015 Holden #1 Red Bull Racing Australia VF Commodore AND 2014 Chevrolet SS
File name: '14 STEWART CODE3'

#75 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 11:53:49 AM(UTC)
Superb work there #attentiontodetail
www.instagram.com/polizeiyt
Gumball 3000 Livery Replication.

25 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error