This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
25 Pages<<2122232425PrevNext
#551 Posted : Sunday, May 7, 2017 1:38:20 AM(UTC)
New 2017 design shared:

Ricky Stenhouse Jr's pole winning #17 2017 Fifth Third Bank paint scheme from the GEICO 500 raced at Talladega (on the Brad K Fusion)

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
 1 user liked this post.
#552 Posted : Sunday, May 7, 2017 3:49:43 PM(UTC)
I think you mean race winner now, also is that shade of yellow too dark or is it just the pictures
#553 Posted : Monday, May 8, 2017 1:37:30 AM(UTC)
Yeah, now that I've seen the car race in the broadcast, the yellow should probably be a bit brighter. In the source pictures I used, it was hard to distinguish the brightness.

#554 Posted : Monday, May 8, 2017 10:49:13 AM(UTC)
Colour-corrected version has been shared with a brighter yellow hue.

#555 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2017 11:52:59 AM(UTC)
75,000+ views!!! THANK YOU ALL!!! You all rock!!!!

#556 Posted : Saturday, May 20, 2017 1:24:12 PM(UTC)
Latest shared replicas:

Dale Earnhardt Jr's 2017 #88 DewSA (on the #88 Hendrick Motorsports Nationwide Insurance Super Sport)

Dale Earnhardt Jr's 2017 #88 Axalta/Maaco (on the #88 Hendrick Motorsports Nationwide Insurance Super Sport)

#557 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:35:19 AM(UTC)
Latest shared replica:

Kasey Kahne's 2017 #5 Mtn Dew (on the #5 Hendrick Motorsports GreatClips Super Sport)

#558 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2017 2:57:29 AM(UTC)
Latest shared replica:

Dale Earnhardt Jr's 2017 #88 Nationwide patriotic (on the #88 Hendrick Motorsports Nationwide Insurance Super Sport)

#559 Posted : Saturday, May 27, 2017 2:59:13 PM(UTC)
New 2017 design shared:

Brad Keselowski #17 2017 Miller Lite patriotic paint scheme for the race at Charlotte (on the Brad K Fusion)

#560 Posted : Saturday, June 3, 2017 6:31:03 AM(UTC)
New 2017 design shared:

Matt Kenseth #20 2017 Circle K (on the #20 DeWalt Camry)

#561 Posted : Saturday, June 3, 2017 7:16:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SweedishThunder Go to Quoted Post
To anyone who occasionally checks out this thread - I'm not dead. It's just that moving to a new city for a new job is taking a bit more of my time than expected. With time, as work requires less after-work preparations, I'll be back designing more again.
With Dale Jr retiring, I MIGHT just replicate some more of his paint schemes as a celebration of his career. After all, Jeff Gordon and Dale Jr are two MAJOR reasons I ever got into designing NASCAR replicas in Forza!!!

I would be a happy camper if you ever decided to replicate Jr.'s No. 8 Budweiser.

Great job on all your paint schemes, will be bookmarking this thread.
#562 Posted : Sunday, June 4, 2017 11:11:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Echo VIII Go to Quoted Post
To anyone who occasionally checks out this thread - I'm not dead. It's just that moving to a new city for a new job is taking a bit more of my time than expected. With time, as work requires less after-work preparations, I'll be back designing more again.
With Dale Jr retiring, I MIGHT just replicate some more of his paint schemes as a celebration of his career. After all, Jeff Gordon and Dale Jr are two MAJOR reasons I ever got into designing NASCAR replicas in Forza!!!

I would be a happy camper if you ever decided to replicate Jr.'s No. 8 Budweiser.

Thanks! However, I wouldn't count on a #8 replica ever coming. I now have 19 Dale Jr replicas in FM6, and that's already a lot more than any other driver/team replicas I've created.

I think it's time for me to move on to perhaps some drivers/teams I haven't replicated yet. We'll see. :)

2 users liked this post.
#563 Posted : Sunday, June 4, 2017 11:54:16 AM(UTC)

If you're looking for Budweiser paint jobs, outkast6 ACTUAL has a good paint job. It is a recommended design for the #88 car.
 1 user liked this post.
#564 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 7:56:36 AM(UTC)

Thanks! However, I wouldn't count on a #8 replica ever coming. I now have 19 Dale Jr replicas in FM6, and that's already a lot more than any other driver/team replicas I've created.

I think it's time for me to move on to perhaps some drivers/teams I haven't replicated yet. We'll see. :)

Nice. Looking forward to whatever you create next.

What happens when Forza 7 comes out in the fall, btw? Do your designs transfer or do you have to start from scratch?
#565 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 8:02:56 AM(UTC)

Nice. Looking forward to whatever you create next.

What happens when Forza 7 comes out in the fall, btw? Do your designs transfer or do you have to start from scratch?

It would depend on if they include the NASCARs in the base version of the game.
#566 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 8:39:44 AM(UTC)

I'm curious about that myself- If they bring out a whole new game engine, I'm guessing they won't transfer over. If they update the engine to the new system. they might.

Since they're more than likely going to release the game on the Scorpio and the X1 (at least I'm assuming they will- they can't kill off the X1 that quickly) I'm expecting carry-over (but that's just a wild guess).

#567 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 8:50:40 AM(UTC)
SeveredTester16,

Delete some messages from your inbox. I can't reply to your most recent message to me because your inbox is full. I'll check the left side #15 tomorrow.
#568 Posted : Tuesday, June 6, 2017 12:19:06 PM(UTC)
If there are no current gen NASCAR stock cars in FM7, I see no good reasons to get it. I guess E3 might answer some FM7 questions. Right now, inclusion of NASCARs in FM7 is a buy or no-buy issue for me.

#569 Posted : Saturday, June 10, 2017 3:16:02 PM(UTC)
New 2017 design shared:

Matt DiBenedetto's #32 2017 Reddit (on the Brad K Fusion)

1 user liked this post.
#570 Posted : Saturday, June 10, 2017 6:25:34 PM(UTC)
Stellar work as always Sweedish!
#571 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2017 1:05:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SECLUS1VE Go to Quoted Post
Stellar work as always Sweedish!

Thank you kindly! :)

1 user liked this post.
#572 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2017 6:10:46 PM(UTC)
Fantastic job as usual, Sweed.
#573 Posted : Tuesday, June 13, 2017 2:43:24 PM(UTC)
From today's official forum news article on FM7:

"You can race NASCAR vehicles". I'm sold! I'll be getting FM7 and design like never before (when I have the time)!

Note the wording: "...vehicles...". Is it just me that reads more than just regular stock cars, and perhaps trucks from that?

1 user liked this post.
#574 Posted : Tuesday, June 13, 2017 3:21:10 PM(UTC)
From today's official forum news article on FM7:

"You can race NASCAR vehicles". I'm sold! I'll be getting FM7 and design like never before (when I have the time)!

Note the wording: "...vehicles...". Is it just me that reads more than just regular stock cars, and perhaps trucks from that?

I agree. When they say "vehicles," I think that means more than just Sprint Cup or Monster Energy Cup car. I wouldn't mind seeing Xfinity Series cars and Camping World TS Trucks.
#575 Posted : Wednesday, June 14, 2017 11:47:00 AM(UTC)
Latest shared replica:

Dale Earnhardt Jr's 2017 #88 Mtn Dew (on the #88 Hendrick Motorsports Nationwide Insurance Super Sport)

25 Pages<<2122232425PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error