16 Pages<<1213141516PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#326 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 8:28:18 AM(UTC)
#327 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 8:39:57 AM(UTC)
^ My old favorite!

#328 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 8:44:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jfiler Go to Quoted Post
image by jeremyfiler, on Flickr

Really sweet ride mste. I've always had a soft spot for the old Z, they look amazing with the right paint on, and the converable looks amazing.

OZ
#329 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 8:49:21 AM(UTC)

Dropping dimes! Dropping dimes! Awesome.
#330 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 7:53:23 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the love guys! :-)
#331 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:05:20 PM(UTC)
LOVE IT!

Bizarrely had a Kanji design on the go as well, glad it wasn't the same!

[AB]

Edited by user Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:08:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

(AB) ABGRAPHICS : FH4 / FM7 / Twitter / Discord / Flickr
 1 user liked this post.
#332 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2016 6:25:17 PM(UTC)
Lol, it was painful! I hair metallic logos... :-/
#333 Posted : Friday, August 5, 2016 2:01:15 AM(UTC)
Lol, it was painful! I hair metallic logos... :-/

Lol, I hate hairy logos as well mate heheheh even if they do look great with all that 'hair' hanging out in the sunshine.

Anyhow, fun aside, you know my view on artwork mate. You should check out some of the street art around the Newtown, Glebe, Erskineville and zen more areas.

Do a google for Street Art in those areas, and you'll be in for a treat .....

Cheers.... OZ

#334 Posted : Friday, August 5, 2016 10:27:48 AM(UTC)
terrible!! great design jfiler ;)
#335 Posted : Monday, August 8, 2016 10:02:27 AM(UTC)
Lol.....

2015 Mustang GT
#336 Posted : Monday, August 8, 2016 1:51:39 PM(UTC)
Nice one Zj, looks rather 'Dark' and meanacing..... Nice use of the Turn 10 logos as well. No doubt you've recreated them, as you're not the type to use 'house' logos unless absolutely asked for by Turn 10.

Nice of them to make them for us to use in our liveries.

Trust that they'll keep this up, as it encourages newer artist the chance to get out there with the likes of yourself and other Top Ten Painters in Forza Racing.

Any thoughts as to the new name that thus franchise is going to adopt once September 2017 hits...hmmmm wonder what it could be....hmmm.

OZ
#337 Posted : Monday, August 8, 2016 1:58:15 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Wednesday, August 10, 2016 3:25:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#338 Posted : Tuesday, August 9, 2016 11:35:03 PM(UTC)

Ooo, that Z is looking fine! Is the gold on the metallic? It looks like it is in some pics and not in others.
#339 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:05:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NeonPiG777 Go to Quoted Post

Ooo, that Z is looking fine! Is the gold on the metallic? It looks like it is in some pics and not in others.

Yep, he said it was in earlier posts actually. They use a gold base for the tire car, then colour it in the colour they want thence to be.

Sometimes you can tweak the topcoat by altering the opacity, allowing the gold and metallic to shine through. Much like when you're actually spraying true Candy Apple or true Pearlesant.

Modern day "Candys" are just Sudo-Candys, where candy tint is added to the paint mix to get a deeper sheen to the finish., so factory candies are NOT real Candy paint. Same with modern Pearl. It's just a mother of pearl overlay over the existing colour. Making colour match almost impossible.

To do those candies you had to use either a silver or a gold metallic (real metalic, not the micro metalic they use today) base coat.

The silver or the gold gave a totally different tone to the candy paint. True candy paint is actually fully translucent pigmentless paint.. It's NOT. A solid colour. You open a tin of candy, and you can see the bottom of the tin. Very dark, but you can see it.

So applying candy over the gold have it a real goldfish tint to the apple red candies became well known for.

So he's used a similar principle. And this type of work is NOT for the faint hearted mste. Don't attempt it unless you have the Paitence to fo it. There's only a few that do it well, and this is one of the better jobs. He dies these really well. Proof is in the pudding really. This looks awesome on the track and in the light of day.

When it comes to the logos and art, that's done as a negative logo. So the logo is created, then the outline is traced by shapes, then the gaps filled in outside the logos edge. Then the logo is removed/deleted. Leaving the gold logo showing up from under the top coat colour.

Make sense mate.?

OZ

Edited by user Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:29:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#340 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:24:00 AM(UTC)
Hairy logos aside, love these. Just booted up for the first time in months last night...bought some cars, etc... Have to grab these.

FH4 Liveries | FM7 Liveries | Tunes Available, Search Criteria: DEW
 1 user liked this post.
#341 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 2:15:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NeonPiG777 Go to Quoted Post

Yep! I just it just depends on the lighting and angle. The large Kanji on the side as well as the hood are metallic. Also the kanji/snake logo on the front fender. I did the "sunline" logo in metallic also but I didn't like how it came out so I trashed it. It was definitely a P.I.A..... :-/
**** pic put you can kind see it better

Edited by user Wednesday, August 10, 2016 2:23:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#342 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 2:24:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dewstain Go to Quoted Post
Hairy logos aside, love these. Just booted up for the first time in months last night...bought some cars, etc... Have to grab these.

Thanks buddy! :)
#343 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 2:29:06 PM(UTC)
#344 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 2:39:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WindsweptDragon Go to Quoted Post
Quality work, do you have a multiplayer tune for it ?

Sadly no.... Im so backed up with paint projects and Facebook HLC's that I didn't even think to tune it. I looked through my paints Monday and realized that I had 4 or 5 cars done that I though I had already posted an shared... Let me see if I can get you a tune for it real fast.
#345 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 2:42:46 PM(UTC)
Cheers, or even if you know of someone else who will have a tune for it of their SF.
 1 user liked this post.
#346 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 8:23:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WindsweptDragon Go to Quoted Post
Cheers, or even if you know of someone else who will have a tune for it of their SF.

Tune by Tank000001
 1 user liked this post.
#347 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 8:20:05 AM(UTC)
udated and completed:
File: Endless s15 v2
cwest front bumper
cwest sides
cwest hood
trail wing
whatever wheels you like.
#348 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 8:26:33 AM(UTC)
#349 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 8:05:39 PM(UTC)
#350 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 4:52:12 AM(UTC)
J - Saw your latest on insta and must say...Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. You've made that blue really pop
16 Pages<<1213141516PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error