2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 6:54:13 PM(UTC)
Hi,

Like in FM2 (where it's a bit of a plague), I've seen FM6 freeze up, repeating short snippets of a sampled/generated sound for about 20 seconds, then getting closed/crashed by the XBox OS. Do you get crash logs to look into fixing that sort of thing? I'm sure I'm not the only one who experiences it. It's one of the most irritating bugs to me. Apart from getting disconnected from online games and the lag issues in online play.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 4:04:31 AM(UTC)
Happen for me very often if is access tunes from FH2 / FM5
My Forza Paints --> http://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery/Sevetamryn
The Logos / Vinyl groups i made are public too
#3 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 7:44:16 PM(UTC)
Happens every time I try to import a tune from FH2 or F5
#4 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2015 11:21:01 PM(UTC)
Yep getting this issue too. Very intermittent and can happen pretty much anytime. So far had it in menus, tuning, at the end of races (GRRRR).
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2015 11:59:10 PM(UTC)
Yeap, this has happened to me once... had difficulty exiting the game back to dashboard where the frozen sound could still be heard.. until it did quit and I proceeded to relaunch the game.

Out of close to 100 game launches, I think this has happened to me once.

#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 12:31:05 AM(UTC)
Does this for me in FH2//F5/F6 when I am only in the paint room, might be down to me painting hrs on end, other parts of game no problems, I just save every 2 mins to be safe, I'll be in tears if I lost it and had to start again.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#7 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 9:35:44 PM(UTC)
Fellas,

It's always good practice to completely shut down your console after every gaming session:

- Make sure Energy Saving is on
- When exiting games and apps, always press Start and select 'Quit'
- Clear Persistent Storage every few sessions, or even after the end of each session; clearing it between once to thrice is enough
- Clear Alternate MAC Address every few sessions
- When you switch off your console (no need to hold down the power button - that's a forced shutdown when things freeze up), wait for the blinking sequence to end; when the brick light goes amber, kill the power completely so it goes off and the console has a chance to drain power completely; this way it starts up 100% fresh in the next session
- Go into your gaming session first thing after power up, oh and yeah.. when you give it power, wait for the brick to go from white to amber, THEN press the power button

One more thing: Happy Motoring! :D

Notification

Icon
Error