This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Wednesday, May 4, 2016 1:38:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FatSunRival Go to Quoted Post
Why are we not able to paint or apply vinyls to the skirts on the Aston Martin DBR9 or the Corvette C7.R?

Because some areas are unpaintable as have either not been mapped correctly and/or just weren't beta tested properly.
Same thing on loads of cars since FM2, no plan to fix as bigger issues unfortunately will override us painters.

[AB]

(AB) ABGRAPHICS : FH4 / FM7 / Twitter / Discord / Flickr
#52 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 1:50:59 AM(UTC)
So I followed a couple of painters while browsing designs but as far as I'm aware there isn't any kind of storefront to browse designs from particular artists.

Can anyone clarify what following a painter does?
#53 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 8:01:44 AM(UTC)
When you buy a car it defaults to a "buy design" screen? Painters and friends should be featured in these cars along with anything in a recently won paint contest. I would guess that if you loaded the car and did the Find Designs from the paint area it should react the same?

2Old4Forza
#54 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2016 2:19:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GRD 4 3L Go to Quoted Post
OK, now I understand the fix. I tried renaming the file names but it's the actual LETTER 'a' from the letter set #1 & #7 that's got to be replaced . . .

Thank you for the instructions.

BUT, how does something like this happen?!? Not asking for an answer (don't want to know, don't need to know), just venting . . . [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]
I THINK FORZA 6 IS THE GREATEST DRIVING SIMULATOR IN THE WORLD!.

chrisout
#55 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 7:48:57 AM(UTC)
-Everything you see on cars or as a vinyl group is created with the livery/vinyl editor tools within the game itself. Even Turn 10's own painters use the same tools to create liveries and vinyl groups.-

Respuesta: no siempre es a si.
La primera pintada de vinilo de fabrica de los coches antes de ser pintados con los vinilos son incrustados, viene con la coraza del coche, no lo hacen con el paint de Forza directo, eso se ve al reducir una imagen al tamaño que asemeja al de fabrica, perderá pixeles automáticamente, en cambio el de fabrica no, ya que esta incrustado.
Los vinilos de terceros, solo se realiza con el paint de Forza, y para que se logre una perfección o casi perfecta, se usa un programa de transparencia de imagen y el stream de xbox one al pc (windows 10).
Si no puedes usar el stream, una hoja de diamante, imprimir, colocar en pantalla, y ya.
Saludos.
#56 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:45:35 PM(UTC)
guys, are my shared designs locked by default? ie if i make a complete one someone dowloads can he/she make minor modifications if needed (own number/licence plate etc)? if so how can i make them editable? thanks in advance
#57 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 7:32:12 PM(UTC)
Yes, everything that is shared is locked by default & as such there is no way of editing paint (or tuning) files afterwards. Hope that helps.

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
#58 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2016 2:14:39 AM(UTC)
Why can't we use special colours as vinyl color ie carbon and chrome?
#59 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2016 2:33:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HRE220 Go to Quoted Post
Why can't we use special colours as vinyl color ie carbon and chrome?

Because the game isn't programmed that way???..... would indeed be nice to be able to do that.... but imagine creating that look by yourself.... :)
#60 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2016 8:00:40 AM(UTC)
I've painted alot of chrome work and carbon paint in F4 but its not easy making it, prob why I've done very little of it in F6 etc. All I've done in chrome is cobra side pipes, bonnet scoops and other engine parts for my custom cars.

I would like to paint in mettallic shapes as well, alot of my cars in flake paint, as its got a better finish to it, but my design/logos have to be near perfect as you can't mask on flake, think you can on matt black though, you just put a black shape covering all sides of car.

Maybe one day it will happen.

Edited by user Friday, July 15, 2016 8:04:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: added text

#61 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2016 10:29:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
So I followed a couple of painters while browsing designs but as far as I'm aware there isn't any kind of storefront to browse designs from particular artists.

Can anyone clarify what following a painter does?

When looking through designs for a car, the artist you follow's works for that specific car will be shown instead of having to search by using their GT.
#62 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2016 4:42:55 AM(UTC)
Is there q way to search for liveries instead of by car? For instance I want to find anime themed paint jobs, but don't want to select car then do a search. Only to find out that there is none for that car.
#63 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 12:18:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shyne 0 Go to Quoted Post
Is there q way to search for liveries instead of by car? For instance I want to find anime themed paint jobs, but don't want to select car then do a search. Only to find out that there is none for that car.

No. You can only search for paints on the currently selected car
#64 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 7:52:39 PM(UTC)
Could you tell me what "save to current car" means and what the difference is between that and "save to design catalog." Also the feature to search through my designs by car appears to be gone, i have to go though the whole list to find a particular one. Is there a way to search by car or is that feature really gone, if so then i can't acquire to many liveries cause the list will be too hard to sift through.

Thanks in advance
#65 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2016 11:53:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ZZILLA 08 Go to Quoted Post
Could you tell me what "save to current car" means and what the difference is between that and "save to design catalog."

"Save to current car" will save any vinyl or paint design changes you have recently made to the car you have selected. "Save to design catalog" willl save any recent changes to a new file leaving your currently selected car unaffected to any changes you made since entering the paint both. This option is helpful if you intent on doing a series of cars (2,3 or 4, etc.) with the same design and different colours.

Originally Posted by: ZZILLA 08 Go to Quoted Post
Also the feature to search through my designs by car appears to be gone, i have to go though the whole list to find a particular one. Is there a way to search by car or is that feature really gone, if so then i can't acquire to many liveries cause the list will be too hard to sift through.

You have to manually search through all your saved designs, in their saved order.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error