3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2015 11:51:29 AM(UTC)
The people who have already downloaded it will still have it.
#27 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 5:37:41 AM(UTC)
Why can I not name a paint 'British Racing Green' or even 'Racing Green' as they are flagged as inappropriate content by the word filter? Wut?
#28 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 5:38:36 AM(UTC)
Its Microsoft that set the word filter, you'll have to take it up with them
#29 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2015 4:35:14 AM(UTC)
I had a quick word with Little Vixen about alcohol/tobacco logos on cars recently, posting here for reference:

PJTierney wrote:
I have a question about paint policy that I don't think is answered by the Terms of Service.

• What is the current rule on liveries featuring tobacco or alcohol sponsorship?

In general, I'm talking about Marlboro-style liveries, Martini etc. Here's a sample from Forza Motorsport 4:

Are these liveries allowed to be created and shared?

I am well aware that as an E-Rated game (PEGI 3 here in Europe) such liveries are not worth entering in livery contests, since Turn 10 can't share images with those sponsors, and race cars in-game with those designs as stock have had the logos removed. I am more concerned about creating them at all, as I don't want to risk my account getting banned.

Little Vixen wrote:
It sounds like you have good understanding. Being able to feature cars has a higher standard and keeping in mind that it is an E Rated game, that is a good rule to follow in contests. As for just creating and sharing a livery, those types of liveries are typically not put under review unless they have something additional that would be covered by the Terms of Service.
#30 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2015 8:36:19 AM(UTC)
Martini has always been a popular livery around here and I had one win/featured in Forza 5 (?). Hmm, actually, it's in my signature.

2Old4Forza
#31 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 11:01:17 PM(UTC)
PJ, can you elaborate on what and why a certain drift series is not allowed to be replicated?
#32 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 12:36:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rambo Shark Go to Quoted Post
PJ, can you elaborate on what and why a certain drift series is not allowed to be replicated?

http://forums.forzamotor...nt-in-FM-net-forums.aspx
#33 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2015 1:29:34 PM(UTC)
Hello there, is it at all possible for me to import paint files from Forza 4 to Forza 6? I had hours and hours of work on there. Thanks
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2015 3:10:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ian Jayy Go to Quoted Post
Hello there, is it at all possible for me to import paint files from Forza 4 to Forza 6? I had hours and hours of work on there. Thanks

Short answer: No
#35 Posted : Friday, December 4, 2015 8:31:03 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know a work-around for thin-lined vinyl groups getting pixelized at smaller sizes?? Links to pics attached plus one pic..

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/...id=2066581&full=true

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/...id=2066591&full=true

Pixelization

#36 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2015 7:51:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Gumbysbuff Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know a work-around for thin-lined vinyl groups getting pixelized at smaller sizes?? Links to pics attached plus one pic..

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/...id=2066581&full=true

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/...id=2066591&full=true

Pixelization

The livery editor is not a pure vector-based program, but rather a vector base with vinyls rendered onto the car's texture map.

In short, pixellation at smaller vinyl sizes can't be avoided.
#37 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 12:27:50 AM(UTC)
Is it possible to paint/apply vinyls to a car I don't own? If so, how?

Is there a thread like there was back in FM2 (and 3 I think?) where people would request pictures of cars they wanted to paint?
I think it was called Source Thread or something along those lines.

Edited by user Thursday, January 14, 2016 12:28:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2016 12:21:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post

So we'd have to buy FM5 or FH1/2 and import them via those games?
\m/
 1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2016 3:04:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ro4dKill1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post

So we'd have to buy FM5 or FH1/2 and import them via those games?

You can't import any layer groups or designs you've made on the Xbox 360, as in FM3, FM4 or FH1. You can only import those made in FM5/FH2 to FM6.
#40 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2016 9:22:03 PM(UTC)
lol I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. Different console lol. Thanks man

Edit:
I just had an idea, what about loading all my FM4 profile to the cloud, could I transfer it that way. Would that at least let me transfer it to FM5 or FH2? Please remember I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed lol. Thanks

Edited by user Thursday, January 28, 2016 9:57:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

\m/
#41 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2016 12:51:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ro4dKill1 Go to Quoted Post
lol I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. Different console lol. Thanks man

Edit:
I just had an idea, what about loading all my FM4 profile to the cloud, could I transfer it that way. Would that at least let me transfer it to FM5 or FH2? Please remember I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed lol. Thanks
No. As already been stated there is NO transferring of paints or vinyls from any Xbox 360 Forza game to any Xbox One Forza game.
#42 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2016 8:33:27 AM(UTC)
Ok thanks
\m/
#43 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2016 4:50:36 AM(UTC)
Quote:
Question... Do you know how to apply decals/patterns etc to the side supports for the rear wing on the Toyota GT-One.

Someone has asked this and I don't have any real experience on the car. Does anyone have any coordinates on the side supports for the Toyota?

EDIT: Never mind, it's the rear wheel.

Edited by user Monday, February 1, 2016 5:43:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2Old4Forza
#44 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2016 6:13:21 PM(UTC)
Anyone know how to paint the rear window banner on any of the Toyota Avensis race cars?
#45 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2016 7:07:43 AM(UTC)
Can you have custom windshield banners on your car?
#46 Posted : Thursday, March 24, 2016 10:34:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: COD Mania Bro Go to Quoted Post
Can you have custom windshield banners on your car?

No you can't add windowbanners to cars that don't have any, which is something me and others have been asking for a while now.
If you want a car with a windowbanner you need to use race cars, although alot of the race cars that came with the game don't have a paintable windowbanner for some odd reason.
#47 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2016 5:12:41 PM(UTC)
Does anyone know any good jaguar f1 British racing green
#48 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2016 8:58:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: pandoraGirl2 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know any good jaguar f1 British racing green

Check some of the old Aston's factory colors maybe?

2Old4Forza
#49 Posted : Friday, April 1, 2016 5:17:13 PM(UTC)
I make windscreen/Rear window banners on nearly every car, i use part of the roof section so it looks like its part of the windscreen or the rear window.
#50 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:08:30 PM(UTC)
Why are we not able to paint or apply vinyls to the skirts on the Aston Martin DBR9 or the Corvette C7.R?

Edited by user Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:12:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error