This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
12 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#101 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 10:42:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: deadlycowpat95 Go to Quoted Post

You realise Raceboy is one of the absolute fastest people in Forza, right? He even outright won the Forza Fuel contest this weekend.

Heck, I've raced against him online a few times, he's beaten me whilst purposely pirouetting on track.

Yes. And that's what we are talking about.

There's a very big difference between 'I can't do it' and 'It can't be done'.

The people who are screaming at loudest are all like:

'Yeah i got the skill, but it's luck based'

What ?
No it's not! It's skill based!
And that's what it should be like.

And there are still other options to unlock it. But guess what ... even the guys boosting it still complain that it can't be done in 5 minutes and will take up to several hours for some.

Word!

Fair enough, but I can understand why many are frustrated.

I'm seeing it as the big challenge of this game for me though, I'm a bit of an achievement hunter and there's no doubt I'll be working hard to get this one.

Twitter: @RyHirons
#102 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 12:31:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Swooshiain Go to Quoted Post
There are over 5,000 people on TrueAchievements playing Forza 6 - this is one of only three achievements that no-one has won yet, and the other two are going to be time-based achievements (win all the single-player events and complete a multiplayer race in every environment). Suspect it's going to take a LOT of luck as well as skill for anyone to land this one.

Way more now... plenty of gaming sessions to get this... in the one I was in yesterday it was noted that the person starting at the back tended to be the person who had just changed their car... overall it's not as hard as it first looked.
 1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 12:45:27 PM(UTC)

What ?

It's both.
Before you get to the skill part you have to pass two instances of being lucky.
#104 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 2:05:03 PM(UTC)
Note to Turn10 - if you really want to really tweak the 'I have to have them all' crowd, make a nearly impossible to get achievement and make it some odd number like 22 points. If you think the "I can't get them all" crowd is bad, wait till you see the "I have to have an even gamerscore" one?

In all honesty, I got caught out by that in a game a long time ago and for about a year had a gamerscore that ended in either 3 or 8 until I found another game with a 3/2 split and purposely never got the one worth 3 just to re-align the cosmos.

Edited by user Monday, September 21, 2015 5:49:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#105 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 5:43:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vrruumm Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: oscarolim Go to Quoted Post
To those of you who say this achievement is impossible, go check Three's achievement list. Then come back here and think about what you just said about this achievement ;)

You want to know the difference? Someone actually has all of the achievements on that game. So all of those achievements are achievable, unlike Thru the Pack.

I have every achievement in that game and every achievement in Forza 2 thru 5 except the drifting one at Long beach. It's the only Forza achievement I haven't got but I see that increasing in Forza 6 there are a few that are REALLY hard. I am not a great driver and if I can get them all they were more play long enough and you will get most of them kind of achievements.the thing that bums me out is the Forza rewards is based off of achievements so I had it maxed at 12,000 pre Forza 6 but will probably not be able to do that before Horizon 3. Oh well it won't stop me from having a blast with this game for a LONG time.

I also should mention all Forza achievements but I don't have them all in either Horizon game
 1 user liked this post.
#106 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 9:28:37 PM(UTC)
There is going to be boosting session in Saturday 26. There are still empty spots to join. So if you want this achievement here`s your change. :)
http://www.xboxachieveme...sport-6/showSession-5982
#107 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 11:32:26 PM(UTC)
I don't think the achievements are very hard. I have Almost every achievement except for the multiplayer laps, racing in every location and thru the pack and didn't even try hard to get the achievements. Most Achievements in this game are time based. Some, like the mod achievements are expensive (I wasted 7 million credits on mod packs until I got the "Thru the Pack Mod" to get the achievement. Some achievements just take pure time (drive every car from ferrari) but you can just take them on 1 lap of daytona.

Even the win in multiplayer with no assists is very easy. If you have trouble with it, buy a AMG GT S, and search for my tune ( GT: iamneubert) and take it for a online rearwheel drive drag race. You should win within 1 or 2 tries.

The only achievement which requires skill and effort is through the pack. Of course there are some factors that are based in luck, but in the end if you get that 1000/1000 Gamerscore on Forza 6 you will be the cherry on the forza cake because not everyone will be able to get this one easy like the rest of the achievement.

Tipp for Turn 10: If you want to tweak the settings, I would just remove the criteria of 24 people in one race or lower it to a 12 or more man race so that people can't do it on drag races.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 22, 2015 11:50:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#108 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 3:37:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iamneubert Go to Quoted Post
I have every achievement except for the multiplayer laps, racing in every location and thru the pack and didn't even try hard to get the achievements.

You've unlocked the "One for the History Books" achievement already? According to your gamercard, your FM6 gamerscore is only 580/1000 with 17 achievements still locked.

#109 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 3:45:56 AM(UTC)
Is just a cheevo at the end of the day. From all Forzas (excluding 6, since there's still a lot of hours to put in), I'm missing the one to make 1mil credits online in FM2. Would I like to have it? Sure. Can I live without it? Absolutely.
 1 user liked this post.
#110 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 5:13:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Deeper Demons Go to Quoted Post
I have every achievement except for the multiplayer laps, racing in every location and thru the pack and didn't even try hard to get the achievements.

You've unlocked the "One for the History Books" achievement already? According to your gamercard, your FM6 gamerscore is only 580/1000 with 17 achievements still locked.

someone's telling a few porkies

Edited by user Tuesday, September 22, 2015 5:14:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#111 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:17:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SirLugash Go to Quoted Post

What ?

It's both.
Before you get to the skill part you have to pass two instances of being lucky.

I can dominate C class no collisions at will. I have the cars and have the skill and this lobby provides a strategic advantage in potentially getting the achievement.

I've only had one race where I knew I'd win and the lobby had 24 people. I started 20th. Generally speaking the lobbies at max are usually 18-22 people and when 24 does happen, someone quits before the race starts. It's pretty annoying. The Forza gods don't look nicely upon me. Haha.

The achievement is 90% luck and 10% skill without boosting.

This achievement does have legendary status in the making. I know I'll be thrilled when I eventually get it.

#112 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:30:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post
Hey,

so far we figured out in other forums that it can´t be done in private lobbies.

So I have to be in a open lobby with 24 players, starting from last position
and have to win the race.....

Well... I think I might be hit by a lightning instead of having such a combination
of luck.

Have you really think about it?

I really wanted to make Forza 6 a 100 % game for me but this achievement is
a joke in my eyes.

Tell me how you do think about this :)

I popped into a league lobby over the weekend, and had to drop off cussing due to way these jokes who think they can drive, actually drive!!! I was ran into and flip twice! I guess I've been matched with the aggressive type due to my interaction with the ai's in the game. So I'll pass on this one, thank you. I plan to stay clear of most online stuff in FM6 as much as I did in FM5!!!!!

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#113 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:47:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hieronymus1967 Go to Quoted Post
Some achievements are too easy to get.
Some achievements are too challenging to get.
Some achievements are just right.

And some achievements, like this one, are really, really, really difficult to get and by being so difficult, they make themselves truly unique and even one day possibly legendary.

Good luck.

Sorry,
but this achievement is just ridicolous!

Yeah being two times lucky (24 lobby and being 24th. of the field)
and then you can prove your skill.

Really can´t understand why you do this to your fans.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:48:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
#114 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 9:08:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: phoxxy10 Go to Quoted Post
So the game is not even fully live yet you see a chevo that seems impossible to get and now you want it changed because it is what. To hard to get? Will take to much time ? Oh right all based on luck not skill. Will I guess you better change the painting and tune one for me because I'm not very skilled at either and it will be pure luck for me to complete both of them.

I'm sorry but people that want things changed because it is not just a give me chevo are one selfish because they need to have the 100% thing to puff there chests out and two not willing to accept that sometimes you need a bit of luck in life to get something you really want...... Why don't you just try for a little bit before you decide to complain about something gosh....

So be it, sis! The thing about FM6 is that the physics of the game is somewhat like FM5, which if you're not patient enough you never really understood, but in ways more like FH2, so I think T10 did a great job of marrying the two. But mastering FM6 takes patience and skill building, and you do that by practicing each day and improving on input while increasing speed. My driving improves daily due to that approach and each day I'm doing things I wow myself with. The thing about most folks who play this game is that they never really understand the basics of the simulator and because the physics is unforgiving to their driving antics, they complain that the game needs fixing, instead of fixing their own driver behavior!!!! Go figure, but I agree with you assessment entirely!!!!

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#115 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2015 9:24:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Deeper Demons Go to Quoted Post

someone's telling a few porkies

Yap,
I don´t get it why people go on the internet and tell lies... esp. lies
that you can detect that fast.
Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
#116 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 4:06:11 AM(UTC)
This is the most stupid achievement ever, there are pretty much no 24 player servers already and its only gonna get worse as time goes on; how do you expect someone to earn this achievement in 1 years time? At lease change it so it you can be at the back no matter how many players are in the game.
#117 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 4:25:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nibbles Go to Quoted Post
This is the most stupid achievement ever, there are pretty much no 24 player servers already and its only gonna get worse as time goes on; how do you expect someone to earn this achievement in 1 years time? At lease change it so it you can be at the back no matter how many players are in the game.

On the contrary, FM5 had full games pretty much up to FM6's launch so the game should still be alive and kicking that far down the line, it might even be cleaner racing with those still playing the game, actually playing it to race rather than the "shiny new game" people who just cause crashes

#118 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 4:46:29 AM(UTC)
Anyone knows what's going on, if you're in first place, but someone of the opponents is leaving so there are only 23 participants after the race? You still get the achievement or is it lost?
#119 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 10:13:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: B with iFi Go to Quoted Post
Anyone knows what's going on, if you're in first place, but someone of the opponents is leaving so there are only 23 participants after the race? You still get the achievement or is it lost?

I believe you will be okay. The key is that 24 people start the race. If a person drops out once the race has started, you've beaten that person.
#120 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 11:24:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nibbles Go to Quoted Post

On the contrary, FM5 had full games pretty much up to FM6's launch so the game should still be alive and kicking that far down the line, it might even be cleaner racing with those still playing the game, actually playing it to race rather than the "shiny new game" people who just cause crashes

Yea those lobbies existed, but those lobbies were hard to find.
#121 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 5:01:32 PM(UTC)
Some facts and a story.

Over the last 3 days I've done 80 races with a full 24 players. The number of times that I started in 24th. 0

23^80/24^80 is about 3.3% chance of that happening. So it's not a really small chance that I'm that unlucky, but it's damn annoying. Randomness in achievements like this are annoying because there's always the niggling doubt that there's a bug in the code and you're number is never going to come up.

Here's a story about another game developer who had an issue with something that was supposed to be random and took about two and a half years before they found their bug.

http://asheron.wikia.com/wiki/Wi_Flag

#122 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 8:22:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: B with iFi Go to Quoted Post

It will still work.
It is actually beneficial if that happens.
From reports of boosting groups, the lobbies are pretty unstable so that if the whole field finishes, it bugs out and doesn't award any Credits, XP and the Achievement.
If about two players quit before that they will end normally.
#123 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 8:27:38 AM(UTC)
Everybody is saying that it is ridiculous and you will never have that many people in a lobby etc.
If you really want it that bad and cannot live without it there are plenty of boosting sessions on websites like trueachievements where you should be able to obtain it fairly easily. I got it in maybe the 6th race or so.
I do agree to a certain extent that having to boost for an achievement is a bit ridiculous, but the achievement has been made now and I highly doubt that they are going to change the achievement just because a few people kick up a fuss.
All I will say too is that you should probably do it sooner rather than later because this is one that after people do get it I highly doubt people will still sit in lobbies and help others out.
#124 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 9:07:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: F1SH M0NG3R Go to Quoted Post
All I will say too is that you should probably do it sooner rather than later because this is one that after people do get it I highly doubt people will still sit in lobbies and help others out.

Depends on what you mean with "sitting in lobbies and help out".
Within a boosting session it is expected that everyone who joined stays until the session is over and that's what usually happens as well.
It's a team effort, others helped you and they expect you to help them as well.
#125 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 9:24:47 AM(UTC)
No i don't mean it like that, I know that people will stay in the existing boosting lobby. What I mean is people are unlikely to go back into a lobby like that if they already have the achievement. So after a while there will be fewer and fewer people hosting these lobbies and less chance of there being one when you are available.
12 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error