This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
12 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 8:10:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rekikire Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: I Super GT I Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: LDSLamboSV Go to Quoted Post
This is ridiculous Turn 10! No one is going to get this because 1) it's a glitch for now, and 2) it requires the upmost luck for anybody. Change it please! Make it so that you do it with Drivatars in a private lobby instead of a full lobby of racers who don't know what they are doing! CHANGE IT!

Why is it a glitch?

Changing it to doing it with drivatars makes it too easy. Anyone would be able to just set them all to the easiest difficulty with 10 laps on the widest track.

Make it 24 real players in a private lobby. Wrangling 24 people together to do this is hard enough. All you need is one person that doesn't listen to instructions.

Oh so you me cheat to get the achievement then. Well not cheat per say but to manipulate the situation to work in your favor thus making it easier for you to obtain the reward. I'm not sure Turn 10 is intending to work this way either.
That goes for anyone else that has purposed it to be this way or have it so you can do it in a private lobby. So so sad to see that when it comes down to it people are more worried about figuring out a way to work around something to get the reward than actually just play and enjoy the game
 1 user liked this post.
#77 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 9:01:57 PM(UTC)
People complain about an achievement being so impossible no one has gotten it yet. Others defend T10's decision to make an achievement no one can get legitly. When people ask for T10 to change it, they tell them to earn it. Make it easier to obtain, people complain that it would be "too easy".

This community is a joke sometimes.

Well will see this week if it is glitched or not. If people can actually boost the achievement with 24 players, then it may be obtainable, but it still will be .1^6% possible to get legitly.
#78 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 12:35:28 AM(UTC)
To those of you who say this achievement is impossible, go check Three's achievement list. Then come back here and think about what you just said about this achievement ;)
#79 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 4:06:11 AM(UTC)
All these tears...

It is what it is, an achievement. Not a god given right, an achievement.
#80 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:07:50 AM(UTC)
Personally i hate a lot this kind of achievements because it's all about luck and you have to play a life to get it...

Luck to find a 24 players lobby
Luck to start in the last place
Luck to drive without other players that crash you in the back
Luck to have the player in the first position that didn't go much away from you... You have only 3 laps to be in first place

I'm not a bad driver (elite division in the league) and always in the top 500 in Rivals Mode with no driving helps but this achievement is impossible for me... And what i really hate is that isn't my fault... If you are really unlucky you can play for one year and never start in the last position...
#81 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:34:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: oscarolim Go to Quoted Post
To those of you who say this achievement is impossible, go check Three's achievement list. Then come back here and think about what you just said about this achievement ;)

You want to know the difference? Someone actually has all of the achievements on that game. So all of those achievements are achievable, unlike Thru the Pack.
 2 users liked this post.
#82 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:57:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VoodooUomo Go to Quoted Post
The "Thru the Pack" achievement is designed to only unlock in public hoppers.

First of all, let me thank you for commenting here

And we can be very proud on your team because I was able to play
last thursday on 13:01 GMT just like you promised.

And apart from a strange driveatar-AI in carrer (esp. volume 4)
and some little bugs here and there, there is not much to complain
about but please think about the aspects that are involved here.

Let me quozte Super GTI again, who nailed it.
Quote:

-24 Person lobby, when you cannot control how many people join a lobby.
- Start at the back, again you cannot control where you start.
- Finish 1st, can be done if you can escape all of the crashing at the start.

Please rethink the whole achievement again. :)
I don´t want nothing for free but this is pure lottery and an achievement
should not based on luck.

I´m also sure you want to give your fans the chance to get Forza 6 to 100 %.
Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
#83 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 10:56:49 AM(UTC)
As I see it there are three problems that needs to be solved to get this achivement: (please delete if this has been mentioned before)
1. Get a 24 player lobby
2. Start in the back of the pack
3. Get from the back to the front

No. 1 will probably be easier once the games has settled, but after some time this will be more and more difficult. Right now this could be done.
No. 2 seems like we need a lot of luck, but it we don't. The grid are usually sorted by Performance Index, so just tune your car to be the lowest one. Only a couple of points should be enough to get in the back every time.
No. 3 would need skill as you now have the worst car, according to the PI. I hate to say it, but the overpowered Mini may be the answer here. I can not control it myself using my TX wheel but maybe someone else can?
#84 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 11:38:58 AM(UTC)
My friend achieved it today, but it seems like the only way to get it is to boost it.
 1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 12:49:44 PM(UTC)
I cannot believe this is what drives me to post on the forums for the first time...

Has anyone figured out the max number of players that can be queued in multiplayer?

Instead of creating a private lobby, why not queue with another 23 trueachievement whiners, then have the whole lot of you join a public lobby. I assume this will force the system to create a new room, seeing as you already have 24 players. Then just trade off race to race, letting the guy lucky enough to start last to finish first. Rinse and repeat.

In the off chance that you can't queue with 24 players, why not queue with as many as you can, then have the others join off those players to fill the rest of the lobby. Vote to kick any players that don't want to play ball. Either way you end up with 24 people all with the same goal of getting this achievement.

Seems pretty simple to me. But what do I know? I guess I'll just post again and again and again about how unfair this achievement is.
#86 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 12:56:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TubbyUA Go to Quoted Post
I cannot believe this is what drives me to post on the forums for the first time...

Has anyone figured out the max number of players that can be queued in multiplayer?

Instead of creating a private lobby, why not queue with another 23 trueachievement whiners, then have the whole lot of you join a public lobby. I assume this will force the system to create a new room, seeing as you already have 24 players. Then just trade off race to race, letting the guy lucky enough to start last to finish first. Rinse and repeat.

In the off chance that you can't queue with 24 players, why not queue with as many as you can, then have the others join off those players to fill the rest of the lobby. Vote to kick any players that don't want to play ball. Either way you end up with 24 people all with the same goal of getting this achievement.

Seems pretty simple to me. But what do I know? I guess I'll just post again and again and again about how unfair this achievement is.

You can queue 24 players. There are boosting lobbies setup at TrueAchievements. You can join one of these to get the achievement.
#87 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2:19:15 PM(UTC)
We are boosting it right now. Lobby crashes 3 out of 4 times and the boosted player does NOT get the achievement... Race ends, you get 0 CR/XP but a message that the connection is lost.
3 hours and two(!) players got the achievement by now...

Hurray :(

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2:23:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fuel your fantasy
#88 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 4:53:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KO771 Go to Quoted Post
We are boosting it right now. Lobby crashes 3 out of 4 times and the boosted player does NOT get the achievement... Race ends, you get 0 CR/XP but a message that the connection is lost.
3 hours and two(!) players got the achievement by now...

Hurray :(

Can't wait until my turn tomorrow. My friend said it was a disaster.
#89 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 6:24:09 PM(UTC)
Will hopefully work better tomorrow ;)
Fuel your fantasy
#90 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 2:38:19 PM(UTC)
Great, another luck-based achievement. It isn't bad enough there's achievements that require being lucky enough to get the right Mods eventually after buying dozens of Mod Packs (and still missing two of the three in my case), you have to find a full public lobby, hope that you not only start 24th, but can manage to win, all the while praying that the lobby doesn't crash.

Thanks, Turn 10!
#91 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 5:23:53 AM(UTC)
Can´t believe its still not adressed or patched by you Turn 10.

Don´t you see the big lottery-effect in here?

I really wanted to make the game a 100 % one but until now its
impossible !!!

#92 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 5:42:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post

impossible !!!

http://www.trueachieveme...the-pack-achievement.htm

There are a few players that has this ach so its very far from impossible.....
 3 users liked this post.
#93 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 5:47:23 AM(UTC)
Just like I figured all of you are only concerned about a stupid achievement. And look now your cheating the system to get it. This truly does bother me to have to read about people crying about something being to hard and then like I said from day one work harder at figuring out a way around it to get it then actually just playing the game.

I have ZERO RESPECT FOR ANYONE OF YOU. I know you really don't care and that is fine but I just wanted to let you all know that I do care about your stupid antics and know why at times this game and its player make the experience horrible for the ones that are here to enjoy something we want to play.

The best thing is now that you have your work around so you can get this game out of the way and move on to the next game and wreck someone else experience because of your selfish desire to complete a game 100%
 1 user liked this post.
#94 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 6:04:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: phoxxy10 Go to Quoted Post

WORD !

While the most here cry a river that it can't be done, others just play the game and unlock it.

Thursday Twitch-Session with ~ 350 people to attest.

Ordinary online hopper without boosting and stuff like this. And the game wasn't even released worldwide on thursday.

Edited by user Sunday, September 20, 2015 6:08:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#95 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 12:03:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CoastKey Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FAULTIER Go to Quoted Post

impossible !!!

http://www.trueachieveme...the-pack-achievement.htm

There are a few players that has this ach so its very far from impossible.....

I can't dispute factual evidence but I must admit this achievement is a bit ridiculous. Sure its obtainable but there are far too many variables that the user can't control.

1. Enter a race with 24 players. (Not always possible)
2. Start in 24th Place (The odds of this are very slim)
3. Finish 1st (Okay, great. But the other 2 variables make this like winning the lottery)

Do I disagree with the achievement? Sure, but its an achievement with no real life value so I'll move on. If I randomly get it that's great and I'd love to. But I won't lose sleep over it either way. I'd just prefer achievements not be based around luck before skills takes over.
#96 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 1:35:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vrruumm Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: oscarolim Go to Quoted Post

You want to know the difference? Someone actually has all of the achievements on that game. So all of those achievements are achievable, unlike Thru the Pack.

Funny, I got the Thru the Pack achievement. I must be a wizard or something.

EDIT: Just noticed your GT. Weren't you actually on the boosting session where some of us managed to get this achievement?
Pain in the behind to get it? Sure. Unobtainable? Not even close.

Edited by user Monday, September 21, 2015 1:38:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#97 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 9:05:52 AM(UTC)

I have ZERO RESPECT FOR ANYONE OF YOU. I know you really don't care and that is fine but I just wanted to let you all know that I do care about your stupid antics and know why at times this game and its player make the experience horrible for the ones that are here to enjoy something we want to play.

The best thing is now that you have your work around so you can get this game out of the way and move on to the next game and wreck someone else experience because of your selfish desire to complete a game 100%

I don´t need or want your respect ;)

I did and do all achievements for myself and not to show people how cool I am.

And you wonder why people start boosting it?

TWO TIMES PURE LUCK is the main reason.
Even if you finish first, you need a 24 lobby and start from last position.

What I really don´t understand is why people get here so personal so quick.
You don´t have to share my opinion but attacking each other....I´m too old for that stuff.... :(

#98 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 9:16:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post

WORD !

While the most here cry a river that it can't be done, others just play the game and unlock it.

Thursday Twitch-Session with ~ 350 people to attest.

Ordinary online hopper without boosting and stuff like this. And the game wasn't even released worldwide on thursday.

You realise Raceboy is one of the absolute fastest people in Forza, right? He even outright won the Forza Fuel contest this weekend.

Heck, I've raced against him online a few times, he's beaten me whilst purposely pirouetting on track.

Twitter: @RyHirons
 7 users liked this post.
#99 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 9:26:51 AM(UTC)
Some achievements are too easy to get.
Some achievements are too challenging to get.
Some achievements are just right.

And some achievements, like this one, are really, really, really difficult to get and by being so difficult, they make themselves truly unique and even one day possibly legendary.

Good luck.

✔ Verified Moderator

1 user liked this post.
#100 Posted : Monday, September 21, 2015 10:22:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: deadlycowpat95 Go to Quoted Post

You realise Raceboy is one of the absolute fastest people in Forza, right? He even outright won the Forza Fuel contest this weekend.

Heck, I've raced against him online a few times, he's beaten me whilst purposely pirouetting on track.

Yes. And that's what we are talking about.

There's a very big difference between 'I can't do it' and 'It can't be done'.

The people who are screaming at loudest are all like:

'Yeah i got the skill, but it's luck based'

What ?
No it's not! It's skill based!
And that's what it should be like.

And there are still other options to unlock it. But guess what ... even the guys boosting it still complain that it can't be done in 5 minutes and will take up to several hours for some.

Originally Posted by: Hieronymus1967 Go to Quoted Post
Some achievements are too easy to get.
Some achievements are too challenging to get.
Some achievements are just right.

And some achievements, like this one, are really, really, really difficult to get and by being so difficult, they make themselves truly unique and even one day possibly legendary.

Good luck.

Word!

Edited by user Monday, September 21, 2015 10:24:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

12 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error