This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
12 Pages<<89101112PrevNext
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#226 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 5:03:08 AM(UTC)
What a joke. I love hitting 100% in every Forza game but the MP Achievements always drive me crazy. This though is just a whole new level of **** .

Rank: Driver's License
#227 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 4:18:21 PM(UTC)
Many good games coming up. I just gave up on boosting lobby's. After buying all special editions of all Forzas day one and have to deal with their "vision of good achievements" I think next time when there's a new Forza I will use my "vision on what I should spend money on".
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#228 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 4:52:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Xpro PT Go to Quoted Post
Many good games coming up. I just gave up on boosting lobby's. After buying all special editions of all Forzas day one and have to deal with their "vision of good achievements" I think next time when there's a new Forza I will use my "vision on what I should spend money on".


I know this whole thing is frustrating but would you really skip a great game because of achievements?
Rank: Racing Legend
 1 user liked this post.
#229 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 5:02:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SirLugash Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Xpro PT Go to Quoted Post
Many good games coming up. I just gave up on boosting lobby's. After buying all special editions of all Forzas day one and have to deal with their "vision of good achievements" I think next time when there's a new Forza I will use my "vision on what I should spend money on".


I know this whole thing is frustrating but would you really skip a great game because of achievements?


To me the achievement issue is not bad enough on its own. However it is one item on a longer list of reasons to very carefully consider a purchase that used to be a dead cert preorder.
I blame the ants.
Rank: Driver's License
 3 users liked this post.
#230 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 5:57:29 PM(UTC)
Bought XBONE mainly for this title, cannot unlock this achievement after multiple boost sessions is beyond me. I can understand some difficult career mode achievements based on luck, given enough races, they all should be achievable.

Due to family and work, people like myself simply won't be able to spend hours after hours in boosting sessions to get this particular 20 points. The randomness and requirements for this one is beyond stupid.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#231 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 4:55:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tigerninjago Go to Quoted Post
Bought XBONE mainly for this title, cannot unlock this achievement after multiple boost sessions is beyond me. I can understand some difficult career mode achievements based on luck, given enough races, they all should be achievable.

Due to family and work, people like myself simply won't be able to spend hours after hours in boosting sessions to get this particular 20 points. The randomness and requirements for this one is beyond stupid.


Agree. This is ridiculous. I've spent 8 hours in boosting sessions to try for this and have yet to be placed in 24th place to even attempt this stupid achievement. Way too luck based.
Rank: Driver's License
 3 users liked this post.
#232 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 5:41:33 AM(UTC)
well guys i though i would share with you what happened to me last week.

i started a race on spa in the rain from the back of the grid. i managed to pass everyone and win the race. i started thinking about this achievement as the race finished.

then i looked at the final results.

23 players started the race

lol
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#233 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 8:45:31 AM(UTC)
Do T10 not read these threads? There is clearly a very large number of players complaining about this, but their solution is to just ignore it. All they need to do is change the requirement to be something like 'Start last on the grid in a Multiplayer race and finish first (Minimum 16 players participating)' and it would make this achievement much better...
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#234 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 12:27:37 AM(UTC)
1 0 pages an not single response from developers. I guess once you have our money...........
Rank: Driver's Permit
#235 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 12:44:54 AM(UTC)
I got it, do you want to know how ?

Well, I got lucky. It was Ghost League with Formula cars (2 weeks ago). I was checking leaderboards, while the lobby countdown reached zero and track started loading. Even that current race (Sebring, rain) had only 5 raceers, I was starting from last position and I won the race by huge margin.

You have to hope for similar bug. Just hit RT when countdown reach 5 or less seconds before race start
Rank: Driver's License
#236 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 5:50:56 AM(UTC)
cant see myself getting this one either,with all the rear ending and shunting that goes on in multiplayer I'm lucky to get in he top 5 as it is.
It's not how fast you drive,it's how you drive fast.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#237 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 5:53:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Xpro PT Go to Quoted Post
Many good games coming up. I just gave up on boosting lobby's. After buying all special editions of all Forzas day one and have to deal with their "vision of good achievements" I think next time when there's a new Forza I will use my "vision on what I should spend money on".


If you buy games based on achievements, then you have a great offer on games with gold this month.
Rank: Driver's License
#238 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 9:11:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: oscarolim Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Xpro PT Go to Quoted Post
Many good games coming up. I just gave up on boosting lobby's. After buying all special editions of all Forzas day one and have to deal with their "vision of good achievements" I think next time when there's a new Forza I will use my "vision on what I should spend money on".


If you buy games based on achievements, then you have a great offer on games with gold this month.


Sorry that you are missing the point is that the game we care about, that we spent extra money for things such as ultimate edition. This random MP based chevo is ridiculous.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#239 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:26:53 AM(UTC)
Is there any way to get back to the lowest level in leagues? This achievement may be possible if I was placed in a low level league with 24 bad drivers in a ghost lobby.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#240 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 12:39:52 PM(UTC)
i thought about but it still a mater of finding full lobby and a chance of begin the last one , i was in professional lost a few races and it throw me back in enthusiast after that got like 10 races first place without losing once and sent me to the elite division, Conclusion drive as bad as you can :P
and think the glitch that start you in the 24 place without getting that amount of players from the breadboard is patched now if you do it it will just disconnect you after the race start , if i only know about it earlier :(
" when the game about to start right before the countdown reach 0 hit RT and it will start you in the 24 place way behind the players from the 24 spot "
Turn 10 fix this Please :(
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#241 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 1:00:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tigerninjago Go to Quoted Post
Sorry that you are missing the point is that the game we care about, that we spent extra money for things such as ultimate edition. This random MP based chevo is ridiculous.


If it was a bugged cheevo, like F1 2015 has, then fair enough. But is not bugged. Is difficult, for sure, with a mix of luck and skill, but not unattainable.

For me finishing mass effect in hardcore is almost impossible and very luck and skill based. That's life.

At the end of the day it's a game, if you can't get this one, there's plenty of others to get.
Rank: Racing Permit
#242 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 1:41:36 PM(UTC)
An achievement I'll never earn is how I see it. I love rivals, racing with avatars but I get too wound up racing with other players- I don't really care if people ram me but I end up getting mortified if I run in to someone and wreck the race for them.

I think I am almost an exact opposite of those who purposefully race to wreck others. I purposefully don't race because I may (probably) wreck others and don't want to mess up their fun.

I believe I need to make an appointment with a therapist.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#243 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 2:47:24 PM(UTC)
Can we set up a boosting session please??? There are SO many people who want this achievement and i have roughly 4-7 players on my friends list who are eager to do it. So, lets start up a session somewhere whether it be here or on xboxachievements.com and lets get this done before the playerbase dwindles to the point that youll never get 24 peoplein a lobby!

GT: Andrew AK24

Edited by user Wednesday, November 4, 2015 3:18:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#244 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 3:24:01 PM(UTC)
Anyone who wants to set up a boosting session for Thru the Pack, please either add me or post your GT here (or both). We will set a time and date that suits everyone as best as we can once we have the appropriate numbers.
GT list below:

1. Andrew AK24
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#245 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2015 7:20:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: oscarolim Go to Quoted Post
For me finishing mass effect in hardcore is almost impossible and very luck and skill based. That's life.


Which Mass Effect game is it?
ME1 is a breeze even on Insanity if you go fully equipped into New Game+.
ME3 was also not that bad.
ME2 on insanity was a different beast altogether.
If I remember correctly, it is better to start a fresh run (level 1) rather than NG+ for ME2.

Originally Posted by: Andrew AK24 Go to Quoted Post
Anyone who wants to set up a boosting session for Thru the Pack, please either add me or post your GT here (or both). We will set a time and date that suits everyone as best as we can once we have the appropriate numbers.
GT list below:

1. Andrew AK24


Better use http://www.trueachievements.com/ to set up boosting sessions.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#246 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2015 5:07:08 PM(UTC)
Just got mine in a game of tag, not going to grumble at that haha :).
Rank: Driver's License
#247 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2015 12:13:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Arizer Go to Quoted Post
Just got mine in a game of tag, not going to grumble at that haha :).


Did you got the 1st place?
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#248 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2015 6:17:21 AM(UTC)
this achievement is far from Impossible and I already have it by playing online r lobbies the standard of player is extremely low. myself and my friends often finish 6 or 7 seconds ahead of the rest of the grid. mainly because there are so many aston martins that for some reason people think are competitive and don't even bother to change it for the fast tracks like sebring, road America and ovals.

so I think the best chance of getting this achievement is on road america short in the ultima gtr 720, check the leaderboard for the best tune. fyi I did mine on sebring full in the ultima gtr
Rank: On the Podium
 1 user liked this post.
#249 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2015 7:26:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TyskieDrinker Go to Quoted Post
this achievement is far from Impossible and I already have it by playing online r lobbies the standard of player is extremely low. myself and my friends often finish 6 or 7 seconds ahead of the rest of the grid. mainly because there are so many aston martins that for some reason people think are competitive and don't even bother to change it for the fast tracks like sebring, road America and ovals.

so I think the best chance of getting this achievement is on road america short in the ultima gtr 720, check the leaderboard for the best tune. fyi I did mine on sebring full in the ultima gtr


That's a good tip for actually winning the race. How often do you start 24/24 however? I think that's the tricky part of this Achievement.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#250 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2015 9:11:35 AM(UTC)
too many times if I'm honest 24 racers is carnage and stupid, but I see your point its going to be hard to recreate the conditions I experienced unless you have a lot of friends
12 Pages<<89101112PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error