#1 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:24:19 AM(UTC)
Anybody else seem to have a serious issue with lag?

Cars are hopping about although it isn't bit jumps. It's a couple of inches at a time but the slightest contact with these players just annihilates your car. I can play absolutely any other game without lag being an issue. Just to be sure, i've run a speed test and i'm at 110mb/s download and 40mb/s upload so it certainly isn't a case of slow internet access.

With regards to my network, it is wireless with my console around 3 feet away from my router so surely, that wouldn't be an issue.

Anyone else suffering?
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 8:54:28 AM(UTC)
Same here. Started a couple of hours ago for no reason. Did hard reset and unplugged power cable. Seemed to work since some People were teleporting and some were not.

#3 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 10:19:29 AM(UTC)
Hey! Everyone I've played with today has had the same issue so I think T10 are working on it! :)
"The biggest emotion in creation is the bridge to optimism." -Brian May
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 10:33:11 AM(UTC)
For me the cars are fine, but game chat voices are laggy in game and cut in and out constantly. Im at 78 md/s download 48 mb/s upload. This is exactly what happened on FM5 as well. The game is broken. It needs fixed. Shouldn't be that hard considering this is a copy of FM5. Fix the issues do ignore them Thats how you lose your customer base.

Notification

Icon
Error