19 Pages<<16171819PrevNext
#426 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 12:13:59 PM(UTC)
Toyota Celica 7th Gen.
Shows 2 aerials. 1 flexible on the roof and another electric extending on the rear drivers side quarter.

My UK spec 190 only has the roof flexible aerial
#427 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 4:20:37 AM(UTC)
Afraid I need to report an unusual "bug" re the oval leaderboards.

I go to R class select Daytona (day) and select the division filter. As I have selected a NASCAR it should show me the appropriate lap times, it doesn't.
Shows exactly the same car (Ultima) as are in hardcore and region & top scores.

Nor are any of my friends NASCAR lap times there. I have tried different cars, but to no avail. All other tracks work fine, including Daytona night track.

I did have the lap times come up once on this occasion I set a lap time 37.9xx, but on booting up the Xbox today, they have dissapeared again.
Of course I am fully aware that you have to run faster in order to show a new lap time in a faster car, but the Ultima is the top leaderboard car, the NASCAR will not catch it.
The bugbear is that I saw it once and set a time since the release of the pack, there is a glitch here somewhere.

I am awaiting feedback from other players to see if my problem is unique, but thus far from the messages I have received, other players have run slower cars and therefore their lap times are being overwritten as per normal.

I am at a loss, your thoughts would be much appreciated.
UPDATE, as of now I can see my friends cars. (I went to download a patch for another game, when it finished I restarted Forza and it did a huge data upload usually a second or so, this time it was approx 5 seconds) And I can set them as a rival, I am of the firm belief that because I set a time in a faster car, I will not see my laptime, Which is understandable. I can only presume that there has been a hiccup in the data upload or some such occurrence.

Will the be any way to see NASCAR times re a filter or something?

Edited by user Thursday, May 26, 2016 7:16:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#428 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 5:27:21 PM(UTC)
No a BIG issue, but for me the 2000 civic type R (EK Hatchback) reverse lights....the right one does not light up(as if a bulb was out)
 1 user liked this post.
#429 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 9:00:28 AM(UTC)
Drivatars/cars slow down after rewind.

I've had this happen many times now since the first May update. In a race, hit rewind and when the race resumes the other cars slow down and then accelerate back up to their previous speed. This happens in career and freeplay.
#430 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2016 1:27:51 PM(UTC)
There is A problem with an unknown error message, that will cause your console to NOT sync with the cloud, and the only resolution known in the thread for this issue, is delete all FM6 Game Data from Console and Cloud. Microsoft has no resolution for this unknown error, and Turn 10 Studios has not responded in the thread allocated in discussions that goes back 7 months. I don't know how many more FM6 players have experienced this problem, but it seems it happens in multi player, It kicks you out the lobby, then freezes the console, when restarted, you will begin the "UNKOWN ERROR Load failed try again later" message, if you see this kiss all your saved data goodbye, just delete all FM6 game data and start over. I hope Turn 10 Studios Gets this and responds.

My next question is where to look to see if this issue has been addressed?
Race your best lap time, And NOT the Cars ahead or behind you, pass only if you can cleanly, and never block.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#431 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2016 5:41:43 AM(UTC)
Just wanted to shoot the devs a humble reminder on a few existing bugs:

- Rolling starts bug in Free Play. Rev needle going up and down since driver taps the brakes every few seconds before the countdown
- Wind noise can be heard in replays when the cars shooting past the camera at high speeds. That wind noise effect is from the car when you're IN the car, as opposed to watching it drive by
- Dodge Challenger trans whining sound bug in replays. Exact same bug as the wind noise one: the trans whine can be heard really loud even though car is way off in the distance. It sounds as if the in-car transmission whine effect was copied/pasted to the replay sound. Same deal with wind noise sound in replays, just to clarify. You only hear it on long straights.
- Lotus Esprit illuminates the road barely 10 feet ahead as if the headlights are damaged
- All cars on the Homestead track have headlights off with only parking lights/daytime LEDs on and brake lights take on a really bright red/orange hue for some reason
- Mitsubishi Evo X shows no increase in HP when upgrading turbo
- White dotted horizontal line running across certain sections of some tracks as if broken pieces of tracks sewed together. (easily visible on the second Road Atlanta straight and Rio tunnel i.e.)
- 98' Supra has a glowing UFO-like rear wing beams/supporters when you install the Forza wing

A fix is due on these. Please take into account. Thanks!

Anyone else, feel free to compile a list of bugs that have gone unnoticed even though we've had a CU every month.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 1, 2016 5:43:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#432 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2016 1:29:40 AM(UTC)
A couple of bugs in Free Play against AI:

1. When you choose a car that's upgraded/tuned and limit the race for CAR DIVISION and PI RATING (i.e. only B class), then all the other cars on the grid are of the SAME make+model as yours but STOCK. So it's impossible to get a mixed grid while having selected specific car class.

2. If the PI rating limitation is removed (meaning you can then have cars of uneven performance) then the grid gets properly mixed from cars of the same division, but all AI cars REMAIN STOCK.

3. Grid order is ALWAYS based on PI rating in DESCENDING order (highest first, lower last), with all AI cars running STOCK.
#433 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2016 6:05:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PaltryMoney4952 Go to Quoted Post
Drivatars/cars slow down after rewind.

I've had this happen many times now since the first May update. In a race, hit rewind and when the race resumes the other cars slow down and then accelerate back up to their previous speed. This happens in career and freeplay.

I can confirm this bug. I've noticed the bug while playing on "unbeatable" difficulty.

Best regards,
Roland

#434 Posted : Friday, June 3, 2016 6:55:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mantzk Go to Quoted Post
A couple of bugs in Free Play against AI:

1. When you choose a car that's upgraded/tuned and limit the race for CAR DIVISION and PI RATING (i.e. only B class), then all the other cars on the grid are of the SAME make+model as yours but STOCK. So it's impossible to get a mixed grid while having selected specific car class.

2. If the PI rating limitation is removed (meaning you can then have cars of uneven performance) then the grid gets properly mixed from cars of the same division, but all AI cars REMAIN STOCK.

3. Grid order is ALWAYS based on PI rating in DESCENDING order (highest first, lower last), with all AI cars running STOCK.

I know.... don't know why they had to go around removing upgrades from AI. It's worked great in previous games.

Just.... don't... understand... some of the.... decisions... T10 make.....
#435 Posted : Wednesday, June 8, 2016 6:50:16 AM(UTC)
* The 2003 Audio RS6 has the driver FOV too high. Nearly half of the tacho and speedo are being obstructed by the wheel in cockpit.

* Pontiac Solstice has a rear bumper glitch. When you add the aftermarket bumper, it makes no change whatsoever.

Please dear T10, put F7 through vigorous quality testing!

And hoping to see many of F6's current bugs getting resolved.
#436 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2016 3:24:47 PM(UTC)
PLAYER QUIT message on hood and bumper cam in line of sight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCQ0Eqw0WI8

#437 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2016 3:01:00 AM(UTC)
Don't know if this is right place to post but can something get done about going through pit lane on auto pilot and the car just continuously bounces back and forth off the wall which makes the overall pit time double and major loss of time and places :(
#438 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 1:18:08 AM(UTC)
Hi, im French so i will try to expalin the little "bug" i've seen in the game in the best english i can, it's about Audi RS6 C7 (2015) & RS6 C6 V10 (2008), their counteurs, on the actuel rs6, he blocks around 270km/h, even if we reach 300+ etc..., and on the V10 model, the real counter of the car is in km/h ( max 320+), but the speed shown by the needle doesn't match with km/h but with mph ( at 100 at the counter, we're at 160 km/h ), it's quite boring for players who loves that cars like me, hope it will be patched ;)
Bye
#439 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 9:23:04 AM(UTC)
I am noticing the same probelm on several tracks, there are dotted white lines that run horizontally accross tracks like Apa, road America, as if pieces of the track have been scanned seperately and "sewn" together. It is also visible on the Rio tunnel and Road atlanta on the big back straight.

Also, team Forza cars aren't showing up in their thumbnails, the thumbnail picture is completely blank.
#440 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2016 7:16:22 AM(UTC)
Sorry if this is in here already, but the forum search crashed when I tried to use it (how appropriate...).

I've had my game freeze numerous times in online multi-class races. It's frozen in lobbies, as races load, when races start, when races end....I spend more time trying to join online races than actually driving (then being wrecked).
#441 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2016 5:21:16 PM(UTC)
I found a bad bug. When you rewind all cars in the players visible view will brake and stop.
 1 user liked this post.
#442 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2016 9:00:24 AM(UTC)
I think the developers should have the decency to at least pay attention to bugs that were brought on as a result of content updates:

- Opposite hand of your driver always twitches on paddle shifts (very annoying and game breaking in some instances)
- Wind noise in replays can be heard when you're car is travelling really fast on the straights (shouldn't we be hearing this only while driving, and it's never as pronounced during the driving as it is in replays now); I shouldn't be hearing any wind noise at all when there's a stationary camera just following my car's direction
- Rolling starts in free play; driver taps brakes every two seconds cause the RPM to jump/stutter
- Headlights project improperly on VIR night for all cars; same bug as Esprit V8 headlight bug

And how about those other bugs that have been in the game since last year like the Esp. V8's headlight bug, the Supra's glowy Forza rear wing or the F40's boost gauge not working?

I would happily accept a Forza game with 100 cars provided there are NO bugs and all of them sound true to character.

They want to charge for every DLC that's released and give us content updates (which i'm grateful for), but why this lazy attitude towards correcting bugs?

T10 isn't the company they used to be, certainly not the same one from the X360 days. Games oozed with quality and were relatively bug free. Where is the love now? Is Forza now just going to be a grind for more cars and tracks in future, with little emphases on quality and bug testing?

Do you guys even PLAY your own game??? There are glaring issues in your product, please fix them! If you're not going to fix certain car sounds that are still terrible, at least fix the existing bugs, especially those which are a direct result of content updates.

Please people, raise your voices. You're paying GOOD money to enjoy the full game... these bugs should not be acceptable!

Edited by user Saturday, July 9, 2016 9:06:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#443 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:59:12 AM(UTC)
So with the July update fixing penalty issues on some tracks, are we ever going to see the pit lane glitch fixed at Silverstone and leaderboard times deleted for the people that used the pits and the ones who have hidden there replays doing the same thing. This bug has been around since last year and yet still hasn't been addressed.
#444 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2016 3:36:12 AM(UTC)
The post-race results screen / cutscene (the very first thing that happens after the countdown finishes at the end of an MP race) has been broken since the July CU.

I get several frames with just the skybox, spectators and my car visible, then the ground pops in and a few frames after that any buildings and track furniture appear.

Happens 100% of the time. Doesn't actually bother me but it should bother T10 so I thought I'd mention it.
#445 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2016 9:38:11 AM(UTC)
I think they've shrunken the game overall to hide some of the low-res background and trackside textures. Even the overall scale of the cars and tracks appears smaller, compared to F4 and 5. that might explain the small text. It's really annoying I know. In F5, you could see so much more of the car and track and it felt like "real life" as the scale of things looked good. I'm on a 40" screen myself and often sit 10-12 feet away. I can read text in F5 and Hor2 just fine.

Some visual bugs in the game can be cured with a hard-reset such as the "bunny ears" or driver's seatbelt which I once saw hovering over the car's roof, as also reported by another member.

However, other bugs like the F40's boost needle not working how it should, or the Forza wing on the Supra RZ having no texture and just glowing.. those are permanent unfortunately. So many more like that, though I'm exhausted. I've mentioned them more than a couple of times.
#446 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2016 7:10:38 PM(UTC)
Multi-class just froze again.
#447 Posted : Saturday, July 23, 2016 7:20:59 PM(UTC)
Found a bug on Top Gear full circuit using rolling starts. If you turn on Drivatars in Free Play (and maybe other modes) and start at or near the back of the grid, your car won't turn left to reach the start/finish line. It just plows wide into the grass at any speed. Everything works fine after that, however. This happened to me and a friend in two separate starts.
#448 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2016 7:20:47 AM(UTC)
I'm sure there is no point in posting this seeing FH3 is about to come out in a month but with the Toyota Supra FF fully upgraded we lose the rev limiter, and I cant remember if the Shelby cobra does this also like in the previous FM games.
#449 Posted : Friday, August 5, 2016 10:10:44 AM(UTC)
#BaseContentBugsMatter
#450 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 11:52:53 AM(UTC)
Upgrade bug.

Some cars if you applied a downloaded tune that included a supercharger, after removing the tune you cannot reapply the supercharger. It shows you purchased it but you cant reinstall it
19 Pages<<16171819PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error