19 Pages<<1314151617>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#351 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2016 4:05:30 AM(UTC)
Could we please get first gear fixed so that it isnt so long that the car will stall on the grid? This is incredibly frustrating when you have to place at least 3Rd and often only have 3-4 laps to make up a 20 second deficit.

This happens with Indy cars and most Le Mans cars. In fact I highly doubt any car in the game runs proper gear ratios.
#352 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 2:27:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ratel Au Go to Quoted Post
Could we please get first gear fixed so that it isnt so long that the car will stall on the grid? This is incredibly frustrating when you have to place at least 3Rd and often only have 3-4 laps to make up a 20 second deficit.

This happens with Indy cars and most Le Mans cars. In fact I highly doubt any car in the game runs proper gear ratios.

I beleive they are working on it, FYI it's not a problem with first gear, but an issue with engine power output when at zero speeds, and in combination with deadzone settings reseting when minimizing the game or using the guide

For now, all we can do is use normal manual, or tune the first gear lower ourself as a workaround until it gets adressed

Edited by user Thursday, February 25, 2016 2:30:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#353 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 8:08:49 AM(UTC)
1962 Ferrari 250 GTO - I've had one for a while as I've been prepping for the Virtual Vintage 24 Hours of Le Mans. Last night, I walked a couple of guys through the build, and their stats were off from what I had. Same weight, power, torque, etc, but my build is at 636, theirs came to 640 with different performance figures. We went back through the builds multiple times and the parts added were identical...
Mod Edit - If you have a complaint, the e-mail address you should address that complaint is in the CoC. - D
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#354 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 12:49:58 PM(UTC)
Porsche expansion bug: If you go to free play => select track => select VIR. Every track from VIR - no matter the length - seems to have a default setting of 2 laps which I assume is wrong. Normally shorter tracks have more laps.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 1 user liked this post.
#355 Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2016 11:49:48 PM(UTC)
The Vauxhall Corsa VXR does not have a working rev counter. Please fix it t10 if you read this.
#356 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 9:37:24 AM(UTC)
Another bug/glitch....When in multi-player hopper lobbies, a 2004 Porsche 911 GT3 listed under a player's name, shows as a Porsche 996 GT3 in the list of racers within the hopper lobby.
#357 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 10:21:16 AM(UTC)
So far the only Porsche I can choose for my drivatars, in a private lobby, is the 919. Actually I can choose all the Porsches but they don't show up for the bucket specific drivatar. Only the 919 is working at the moment Please fix this I want to race my GTR vs a 911 around V.I.R. All my other dlc cars are working fine though. I LOVE the V.I.R. track!!
 1 user liked this post.
#358 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 5:00:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EmergentBench23 Go to Quoted Post
The Vauxhall Corsa VXR does not have a working rev counter. Please fix it t10 if you read this.

And also, at least for me, it has a broken picture in garage, both the small and large one (when you select the car, but don't accept it), they both are turned round and have glitched (blackened out) wheels. I can make a picture if necessary.
 1 user liked this post.
#359 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2016 8:20:17 PM(UTC)
Bug: I was looking at the Porsche Cayman in ForzaVista and started the narration, but then quickly backed out of it and the ForzaVista mode and to the menu. However, the narration and subtitles were still playing, and I was able to navigate around the menu titles, but I was not able to select anything and was effectively stuck until the narration finished. Once it did, the game automatically popped me back into ForzaVista mode to the Cayman.
#360 Posted : Sunday, March 6, 2016 4:38:47 AM(UTC)
A weird issue with the 2012 BMW Team Forza M5 car (from the 10 year anniversary car pack). In multiplayer you have both this car and the standard 2012 BMW M5 in the Executive Heavyweights group. However in career mode you only have the standard 2012 BMW M5 in Executive Heavyweights but the 2012 BMW Team Forza M5 is in the Ultimate Sport Machines division. That seems clearly wrong to have the normal car and TF version in separate divisions. Especially since the 2012 BMW Team Forza M5 is tailored to have 650 PI, that is the PI limit of the Executive Heavyweight division in career mode. The one from Ultimate Sport Machines is 660 PI and all the other TF cars always have a default PI that is the same as the maximum limit of that division. Bottom line is, the 2012 BMW Team Forza M5 should be moved from the career Ultimate Sport Machines division to the career Executive Heavyweights division since it's clearly a bug where is it placed now.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#361 Posted : Sunday, March 6, 2016 6:01:39 AM(UTC)
1977 Holden Torana A9X - This car used to be in career division "classic compact" according to my spreadsheet but it seems it's been removed from that division at this very moment. Bug?
#362 Posted : Sunday, March 6, 2016 6:37:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Breyzipp Go to Quoted Post
1977 Holden Torana A9X - This car used to be in career division "classic compact" according to my spreadsheet but it seems it's been removed from that division at this very moment. Bug?

I digged a bit deeper, it seems a couple of DLC cars have lost their divisions :

1977 Holden Torana A9X (missing from Classic Compact)
2014 Maserati #35 M.Calamia Swiss Team MC Trofeo (missing from Modern GT Racing)
1980 Lancia #31 Lancia Corse Beta Montecarlo Turbo (missing from Early GT Racing)
2014 Mazda #70 SpeedSource Lola B12/80 (missing from Endurance Prototypes)
2014 Toyota #8 Toyota Racing TS040 HYBRID (missing from Endurance Prototypes)

This clearly looks like a bug to me.

Edited by user Sunday, March 6, 2016 6:39:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#363 Posted : Sunday, March 6, 2016 8:41:52 AM(UTC)
I've been going even further and spent several hours manually checking all the eligible cars for each of the car divisions in the game, that is the tag "CAR DIVISION" which is used under game options for free play and multiplayer. Then I compared that with the eligible cars for each of the divisions of the singleplayer career. There are some interesting differences between both in the car divisions of the first volume of the career mode but I'll just see it as a design choice and leave it like that. Anyone from the devs can send me a PM and I will give all the details if wanted. But there are some bugs as well that should be fixed. Turn 10 if you want to thank me for this long research work you can always send me a 1977 Aston Martin V8 Vantage which would make me incredibly happy. :)

1) Bugs with cars and their "CAR DIVISION" tag (used for free play and multiplayer game options)

1A) There is a car division called "Sport Compact" which only has one eligible car for it, the 2013 Toyota GT86. This is clearly an error, the car should belong under the division "Compact Sport Coupes" and the division Sport Compact shouldn't even exist in the first place. I guess it's an old division from Forza 5 or something. The 2013 Toyota GT86 really belongs in Compact Sport Coupes as its counterpart (the 2013 Subaru BRZ - which is basically the same car) is there as well.
Solution: Change the division from the 2013 Toyota GT86 to Compact Sport Coupes. Merge the Sport Compact leaderboards with the one from Compact Sport Coupes. Remove the now empty division Sport Compact from the game.

1B) The 2015 Volvo S60 Polestar doesn't belong to the car division "Ultimate Sport Machines" even though it can be found under that division in the career mode. This is the only car that doesn't belong to a division (free play / multiplayer "division" tag) but can still be played in the singleplayer career mode. Clearly a bug as well.
Solution: Add the "Ultimate Sport Machines" division to the 2015 Volvo S60 Polestar.

2) Bugs with cars and their appearance in the singleplayer career mode divisions.

2A) The cars I posted about earlier (previous post) still belong to their correct divisions (free play and multiplayer tag). But in one of the latest content updates a bug slipped in that prevents them from being played in the singleplayer career. This should be fixed for the following cars but has nothing to do with the car division tag itself :
1977 Holden Torana A9X (missing from singleplayer career Classic Compact)
2014 Maserati #35 M.Calamia Swiss Team MC Trofeo (missing from singleplayer career Modern GT Racing)
1980 Lancia #31 Lancia Corse Beta Montecarlo Turbo (missing from singleplayer career Early GT Racing)
2014 Mazda #70 SpeedSource Lola B12/80 (missing from singleplayer career Endurance Prototypes)
2014 Toyota #8 Toyota Racing TS040 HYBRID (missing from singleplayer career Endurance Prototypes)

2B) The 2012 BMW Team Forza M5 has the correct division tag (free play / multiplayer) but it's fitted into the wrong singleplayer career division. It should be playable under Executive Heavyweights instead of Ultimate Sport Machines.

I hope this will all get fixed in a future content update. Thanks in advance.

Edited by user Sunday, March 6, 2016 8:52:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#364 Posted : Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:44:54 PM(UTC)
I have max affinity for terradyne and Lola but both badges are still locked and I got the mod card for Lola but not for terradyne
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#365 Posted : Wednesday, March 9, 2016 11:12:18 PM(UTC)
Could you please fix the SRT Hellcat's sound in replays? Whether you're driving with the stock tranny or an upgraded one, the trans whine is unusually loud after 4th gear even as the car is far off in the distance, a good half-km away from the camera. This does not happen while racing.

Please just watch a replay of the Hellcat on long straights and you'll know what the issue is.

Thanks.
#366 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2016 10:55:00 AM(UTC)
The Local Motors Rally Fighter's suspension does not lower correctly in the rear. Instead of lowering like it should, only the rear-left wheel lifts up, while the rear-right wheel stays at stock ride height. Fix this please!
#367 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2016 4:54:10 AM(UTC)
In ForzaVista - 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C : when you play the video clip from the engine near the end of the video the information overlay is placed on top of the car instead of next to it.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#368 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2016 8:56:26 AM(UTC)
These cars have the cockpit perspective sitting too high as if the driver's head is touching the roof. As a result, the tacho and speedo are not properly visible and being blocked by the wheel:

Diablo SV
Porsche 959
Porsche Carrera GT
#369 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 12:12:06 PM(UTC)
Please fix the exterior of the AE86 so we can paint the WHOLE car, not just half of it.
"Men with guts attack those corners!"

-Keiichi Tsuchiya
#370 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 6:30:02 PM(UTC)
Please don't tell me the Bentley Speed 8 rain glitch hasn't been fixed yet after several months!! Turn 10 might be no longer aware of it.
#371 Posted : Tuesday, March 15, 2016 7:56:28 PM(UTC)
1997 Lexus SC300 has a removable rear wing (presumably the factory wing that was available on the '97 model), however, the wing does not actually show up.
#372 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2016 8:41:25 AM(UTC)
Please fix the AE86.....

-Keiichi Tsuchiya
#373 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2016 9:01:14 AM(UTC)
Here are just a few bugs i've observed when tuning and building a few Porsches in the latest update (Meguiars car pack update) -

1) In the my cars manfacturers list, when you tab across to Porsche, the cars don't stay in order of model, the 911 GT2 RS when modified doesn't seem to go in the correct order, at the moment my first GT2 RS is above the GT3 RS 4.0 in the list, but my second GT2 RS is below my second GT3 RS 4.0.

2) When painting cars, you can no-longer paint the wheels of the GT3 RS 4.0, so unless you change the wheels, they either stay the standard white, or a slightly brighter white, but no other colours can be selected.

I know these are only really minor, but I thought i'd flag them up anyway.

Edited by user Friday, March 18, 2016 10:38:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#374 Posted : Friday, March 18, 2016 4:26:26 PM(UTC)
And again, please fix the exterior of the AE86. The front, rear and left and right sides of the vehicle. You can't paint them.

-Keiichi Tsuchiya
#375 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2016 1:32:42 PM(UTC)
ForzaVista : The voice speech of the 1958 Plymouth Fury is wrong, it's about Dodge and Crysler muscle cars instead of something about Plymouth or the Fury.
19 Pages<<1314151617>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error