19 Pages<<910111213>>PrevNext
#251 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 3:46:16 AM(UTC)
As discussed in another thread here: http://forums.forzamotor...ss-Race.aspx#post_391704

In the Modern Hypercar series in career mode (in the Grand Touring Series), the series caps hypercars at R880 but some of the drivatars are running Caparo T1s at P952.
#252 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 5:45:03 AM(UTC)
Another Bug. Audi RS7 , Normal or Forza Edition, Gauges (temparture and fuel), do not work.
#253 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 6:02:41 AM(UTC)
Gauges

- The rev counter gauge in the Vauxhall Corsa VXR doesn't work.

Forzavista

- 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona : When you select to turn on the lights at Forzavista, the lights don't turn on neither at the exterior or at the dashboard.
- 1970 Chevrolet Corvette C3: When you select to turn on the lights at Forzavista, the lights don't turn on neither at the exterior or at the dashboard.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#254 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 7:46:35 PM(UTC)
^^ Speaking of, the Esprit V8's lights don't turn on at all during daytime races, not even the bumper/parking lights. Same is the case with all cars with "flip open" headlights.
#255 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 2:36:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Speed Demon996 Go to Quoted Post
^^ Speaking of, the Esprit V8's lights don't turn on at all during daytime races, not even the bumper/parking lights. Same is the case with all cars with "flip open" headlights.

You do realize "flip open" lights make resistance and bad aerodynamic when open, right...?
And why would they turn on the lights in daytime anyway?
#256 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 9:44:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lord Crisp Go to Quoted Post

You do realize "flip open" lights make resistance and bad aerodynamic when open, right...?

Because you'll notice that the rest of the cars do...it should just be the LOD that does like in FH2 but theyve made it so even in daytime headlights are on. Silly design to say the least.

#257 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 11:23:15 AM(UTC)
everytime I use the filter to choose a car, the filter will crash.

e.g.: filter by Class and then choose something eg A.

Then I saw all Aston Martin at every Classes.

It's not possible to filter by any classes. Workaround until now is to filter by classes and use the sorted List.
#258 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 10:47:41 PM(UTC)
Subaru 2015, Turbo Gauge as stock, shows 1.5 boost, but at Telemetry only 1.0.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 14, 2015 10:51:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#259 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 7:51:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Supermint Go to Quoted Post
I wouldn't say the issue I have is a bug more of an irritation. Has anyone noticed that when you tune a car that the text is just too small to read it quickly. Tyres sizes are also ridiculously small and really blend in with the background. I know my eyesight is good as I recently had my annual eye test. To be honest it's the first time I've struggled to read text in a game. I have a large TV (50") so I feel sorry for the people with small screens.

Same here. I'm amazed how small they made the text this go around...
#260 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 4:14:57 PM(UTC)
I have noticed this in every single car that I use. But I might be behind or this is a real problem but the ForzaVista does NOT work. It gives the history of the car but when you want to explore it further and gather more information. The voice never comes on. I am quite dissapointed. I really loved the ForzaVista on Forza 4 and I really enjoy learning about the cars. I hope this can be looked into and fixed. It's quite dissapointing logging on everyday and the ForzaVista doesn't work 😔😔
#261 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 10:27:47 PM(UTC)
Hello

since a few days I have problems with the manual switch in forza 6 (xbox one).

When switching to a different gear, the revs drop far back and I lose a lot of time. Any idea what I did wrong?

It has nothing to do with adjusting gearbox because first he did it simply?

Does someone else have this problem?

gr. Stan
#262 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 12:43:33 AM(UTC)
The speedo in the Civic Type R 1997 tells you false reading. I was going 150mph and in cockpit view said it was about 120 kph.

#263 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 1:31:14 AM(UTC)
not so much a bug as an annoyance.

audio;
- set to home theatre
- master volume set at 100
- 32 db on my amp

result;
- the car sounds and in game are perfect

annoyance;
- the female voiceover for the 'next race' and 'forzavista' vocals is too LOUD.
- there is no way to reduce this one setting...
#264 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 6:09:36 AM(UTC)
I did a quick search but couldn't find anything on the issues, I also don't know if it's a temporary issue or a permanent one as I've only tried it today.

Formula ford will not be selected by AI for custom races, even it's restricted to said cars specifically. they also will not do it with a few other, older open wheel cars but i didn't take notice of what the other cars were.

Also not so much a glitch as a niggle, but the 1995 Toyota MR2 has two bumper options that make the front rub strips paintable, but the rest of them are not (they should all be paintable regardless)

Edited by user Friday, October 16, 2015 6:12:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#265 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 4:55:21 AM(UTC)
*Some times the game cant remember my controller settings and i need to quit the game and reapply them (i gear up with A but sometimes the game switches to B on the controller)
* If i start the game while using game streaming to windows 10 then the controller does not work, i need to start the game first and then start streaming(the only game i have this problem with).
*(Don't know if this is a bug) but sometimes in career the leading car will get an incredible pace making it impossible to catch up to it.
#266 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 9:50:26 AM(UTC)
Mitsubishi Evo X
Maximum Performance and at shop and at telemetry
With Stock turbo 397 KW, 646 NM
With Stage 1 Turbo, Exactly the same (and 3.600 Credits)
With Stage 2 Turbo, Exactly the same (and 5.400 Credits)
#267 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 3:36:09 AM(UTC)
audi S1, there's a green neon light\line under the rear bumper. visible in the pre-race\after-race pit car panning and also in forzavista if you go to the rear of the car there is a reflection off the ground from this mysterious green light.
#268 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 5:09:18 PM(UTC)
2009 Chevrolet Corvette front end shows all graphics as mirror images...reversed so everything is flipped, from my decals to the included game decals.
#269 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 7:33:53 PM(UTC)
Upgrade shop - any negative attribute in red is unreadable, bordering on gibberish numbers
#270 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 8:27:43 PM(UTC)
49 Mercury with 7L V8 0 to 100 is 2.631 and my 0 to 60 is a slower 2.993
#271 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 11:33:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vulcan Project Go to Quoted Post
Minor bug. Looking through my cars, Team Forza Mclaren P1 never shows as a picture of the car like everything else does. It's just a blank empty space where the 2D picture of the car would usually be, the stats show correctly though. Been that way since launch and it's only this car (that I have seen and own) suffering this.

Same issue here. but not with the McLaren! I got that issue with Nissan S15. don't know if this can be fixed? seems some people have this issue with different cars..
#272 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 5:32:00 PM(UTC)
2004 Audi S4 speedometer/tach needless not moving was fixed.
#273 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 9:34:30 PM(UTC)
I don't know if someone has the same issue, the drivatar percentage is locked at 0% on all tracks of Monza, Nurburgring and Sonoma. So I can't get the global drivatar percentage at 100%. Sorry if it is not the right place for this message.
#274 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 10:09:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lord Crisp Go to Quoted Post

The really bad news is that when you do actually need them "up," i.e., at night, this is what you get:

Lotus Esprit Virage d'Arnage - 2015-11-3

This really needs to be fixed!

Here's what you get in just about any other car in the game (same corner):

Lotus Elan Virage d'Arnage

See the difference? Of course you can!

#275 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 9:35:30 PM(UTC)
Not sure if this bug has been mentioned yet:

Scion tC - No gear shift animation in manual mode.

Car definitely has a manual transmission and gear shift, but no animation for it.
19 Pages<<910111213>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error