19 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext
#226 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 7:06:07 PM(UTC)
Just ran into a bug with a pit stop. I was running a 50 lap race on Daytona with the #9 Chevy Indy and pitting did not refuel my car. I used rewind and tested it again and no go. I kept driving in hopes that maybe it was just the gauge that was bugged but alas I ran out of gas a lap later.
#227 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2015 12:41:26 PM(UTC)
There are a few bugs/ inaccuracies on the 2007 Honda Civic Type R

First the interior colours don't render properly in any mode other than in replays. There should be red inserts in the middle of the seats and on the doors (first picture). In all other modes be it game play, forzavista picture mode etc the interior renders those red bits as a flat black texture (second picture).

Red interior
Black Interior

Another minor note is with the headlights, even when racing in the night/rain, only the daytime lights (which form the inner section of the light) are on, and the dipped lights (the middle section of each headlight) remain off, meaning the car would be barely visible. Neither of these issues were present in Forza 5.

No low beams
Forza 5 low beams

Lastly I've also found the speed gauges barely light up at all in night time racing cockpit camera so are barely visible.

Update: Figured out how to embed images!

Edited by user Tuesday, September 29, 2015 1:12:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Images added

#228 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2015 1:41:38 PM(UTC)
Most likely been noted but mirrors dont reflect in photo mode, at least not on the laferrari. And also the other day I tried to see if I could see the car behind reflected in the rear bumper but no.
#229 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2015 3:57:48 PM(UTC)
driving a couple of cars and have thought the engine sound should be higher to hear in car. for example audi RS6 avant even with full exhaust can only just be heard above other cars on the track at the same time. maybe add an audio option for engine sound, or perhaps benchmark all in car engine audio to a higher level.

this one's not a forza issue, but a Microsoft one. oftentimes when a game loads the xbox overlay appears saying 'synching data for forza 6'. it takes up nearly the whole screen and it doesn't need to be anywhere near this big. if they can just make it a ticker or small banner that would be great for the next OS update in November.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#230 Posted : Tuesday, September 29, 2015 11:56:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChrisKanaris Go to Quoted Post
There are a few bugs/ inaccuracies on the 2007 Honda Civic Type R

First the interior colours don't render properly in any mode other than in replays. There should be red inserts in the middle of the seats and on the doors (first picture). In all other modes be it game play, forzavista picture mode etc the interior renders those red bits as a flat black texture (second picture).

Red interior
Black Interior

Another minor note is with the headlights, even when racing in the night/rain, only the daytime lights (which form the inner section of the light) are on, and the dipped lights (the middle section of each headlight) remain off, meaning the car would be barely visible. Neither of these issues were present in Forza 5.

No low beams
Forza 5 low beams

Lastly I've also found the speed gauges barely light up at all in night time racing cockpit camera so are barely visible.

Update: Figured out how to embed images!

Yeah, unfortunately, interior lights don't illuminate the dash as they should; even in photo mode you can barely see the interior lights at night. Maybe it's a resource drainer.

Also, I cannot understand why cars with flip-open headlights (F50, RX-7, old NSX etc.) don't have theirs turned on during a day race, even though ALL cars have theirs on. It would be nice to have an option to toggle between headlights and parking/LED lights, no matter what time of day it is.

#231 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 6:02:26 AM(UTC)
^ I know right, the Charger '69 has its grill opened up to reveal the light but shows it off? Looks so lame -__-

#232 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 9:01:34 AM(UTC)
Not sure if this was posted by another player but I will share:

First thing to note, I have Drivatar liveries off. The said missing liveries are the ones that come on race cars like the GT cars or WTCC cars. So I started the race series and after the second event I noticed none of the cars had the liveries, they were all just different blank colors. I wasn't sure what was going on so I turned Drivatar liveries on. Nothing happened all were the same, went back to turn them off again. After the screen loaded all the cars had their liveries on. I was able to replicate this and record it, it happens each time now for racecars. Look at the others cars in the paddock while I change the settings.

Skip to 1:00 https://www.youtube.com/...ois&feature=youtu.be

As you can see after cycling it off, then on when it loads you now see the cars have there original liveries. When I go to the next race same thing, I have to re-do this to get them to appear. I know I like to race with all the other cars with the liveries, with out them on it feels quite bland and blank rather than battling other real team's cars. I hope this can get resolved because I'm sure many other players would appreciate it as well.

Also 2005 Mazdaspeed MX-5 shifts like it has paddles, when it is a manual with a clutch.
I wanted the name Supra HKS (cuz im a dork) but it was taken, so I added Z32 to the end of it since I owned one at the time.
#233 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 8:49:46 AM(UTC)
In Forzavista the Lexus LFA's rev counter is out of focus when you start the engine, just find that a bit weird
#234 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 11:26:11 PM(UTC)
Hell Cat templet is broken. when trying to do a design on the right side of the car the right door blocks the design and any thing put on the left makes a mirrored image
#235 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 9:39:51 AM(UTC)
- Some cars have gear shift animation missing, i.e. the hands never leave the wheel to change gears. The Buick GSX is one such car I remember.
- Evo 10 indicates zero change in HP when you upgrade turbo kit.
- Some cars do not have the bumper lights coming on, only headlights - RX-7, mid-90s Chevy ZR1, Skyline R34 with "Top Secret" bumper and a few others.
- Headlamps for flip-open type cars do not pop up from the hood; cars like the F40 or F50, old NSX, Esprit V8, RX-7 etc. Is there a reason why their headlights are kept off during day time races? Even their bumper or tail lights stay off, yet every other car that has regular integrated head lamps stay on. Bug or design decision?
- Texture pop up on some tracks; noticeable on distant objects suddenly popping into view and especially noticeable in replays as the cam angle changes, and you'd suddenly see texture detail pop into place

If the headlights/bumper lights issue can be fixed for day time races along with no texture pop ups at all, I'd be super-pleased!

Also, AI cars do not kick up any smoke at all on the starting line. Do they all have TCS enabled by default? Can't you turn it off? I have difficulty on max, and not using any assists myself.

Thanks for reading. :)
#236 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 5:48:50 PM(UTC)
Not a bug but something the leveldesigners missed.

On the bugatti circuit on le mans, on the second long straight(not the where the start/goal is) there are 2 signs close to the turn that says '200'. I guess the second one should be 150 or maybe 100. they are quite close to each other.

On Monza it's even worse. Just after the dip below the bridge there is a 300-sign. After that sign there is a sign that I suppose should show 200. But that is blacked out and only shows like half a zero at the end.
The sign after this says 100. Only the 100 is put a bit too much to the right, making the left side of the sign grey.
After this sign comes another completely grey sign. I suppose it is meant to show 50?
#237 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 6:36:39 PM(UTC)
When driving the Bentley Speed 8 on Le Mans Old Mulsanne in the rain, the car rapidly shoots back and forth plus or minus about 5 feet from its correct location, almost like what you'd see online when someone lags. I have a clip captured if needed.
#238 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 7:10:54 PM(UTC)
Not sure if this has been posted already, but in cockpit view while driving the Cadillac Escalade, you're shifted to the left a bit.
One of "The 50"
#239 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 9:30:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nightswipe 0 Go to Quoted Post
Not a bug but something the leveldesigners missed.

On the bugatti circuit on le mans, on the second long straight(not the where the start/goal is) there are 2 signs close to the turn that says '200'. I guess the second one should be 150 or maybe 100. they are quite close to each other.

On Monza it's even worse. Just after the dip below the bridge there is a 300-sign. After that sign there is a sign that I suppose should show 200. But that is blacked out and only shows like half a zero at the end.
The sign after this says 100. Only the 100 is put a bit too much to the right, making the left side of the sign grey.
After this sign comes another completely grey sign. I suppose it is meant to show 50?

I think this may have to do with textures not loading properly. The game has pop-up issues, both while racing and during replays (easily noticeable).
#240 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 9:39:48 PM(UTC)
Matching in public lobbies seems to be a little off. Might just be me, but I have been getting matched up with people of much lower skill than me recently. Tonight I was in a lobby with two other players and in both races I ended up really far ahead. One was busy crashing into things, I'm guessing intentionally, and was lapped pretty easily, the other seemed to really be trying to keep up and I nearly lapped that one as well. Both quit out of the second race. I don't blame them. In Forza 3 when I started getting into online lobbies, I was in their place being nearly lapped. Though i was intentionally racing against people that i knew were faster than me.

Edited by user Friday, October 2, 2015 9:40:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#241 Posted : Saturday, October 3, 2015 8:33:40 AM(UTC)
The rev counter gauge in the Corsa VXR does not move from 0 and is really annoying when driving in the cockpit. Can this please get patches soon as its driving me mad!
#242 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 1:01:27 PM(UTC)

Came here to see bugs and saw that there wasn't any for the following bug...

when shifting with wheel it sometimes bugs and up shifting with paddles also looks back. This is fixed same way as bug below... go to wheel settings and change controller layout to something different then back to what you had originally. should be fine fur a while but randomly comes back

Quote:

Controller/Wheel issues:

When using the Thrustmaster TX Wheel and Xbox Controller at the same time, sometimes the paddle shifters on the wheel stop working - instead, the shift up/down re-assigns to B and X buttons. -RarestRaptor

#243 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 4:48:10 AM(UTC)
I would like to bring this to T10's attention if they don't already know about it. This needs fixed ASAP:

[Mod Edit - T10 is aware - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, October 6, 2015 12:07:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1939 Mercedes-Benz T80 (Cancelled via WWII) - 3000hp 44.5L V12 - 470mph (Projected)
#244 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 4:40:41 PM(UTC)
Minor bug. Looking through my cars, Team Forza Mclaren P1 never shows as a picture of the car like everything else does. It's just a blank empty space where the 2D picture of the car would usually be, the stats show correctly though. Been that way since launch and it's only this car (that I have seen and own) suffering this.
#245 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2015 5:57:06 AM(UTC)
Even, after the patch released 07/10/2015, the Audi RS6 2015 Avant, the KM Gauge does not go over 280km in analog, even if the digital goes 300-350.
This happens even if the car in stock or pushed to the limit.
Also in the same car, as stock, i can hear backfires, but no flames appear from the exhaust.
#246 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2015 9:19:59 AM(UTC)
In the Jeep/Willys when you are racing the tachmeter works fine... When you start the Jeep on ForzaVista the tachmeter won't work
#247 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2015 12:28:44 PM(UTC)
1. The 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat's supercharger is not loud enough (it isn't audible enough).
2. The Buick GSX '70s tachometer does not work while in cockpit view. Tachometer on the hood is just grayed out.

Edited by user Friday, October 9, 2015 12:30:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#248 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2015 6:10:58 AM(UTC)
The 2013 Audi R8's dash view is so zoomed in that part of the steering wheel covers the analog speedo. You can't see your speed properly.
#249 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 1:17:38 AM(UTC)
Audi RS2, difference between Gauges and Digital Tachometer until 240 km. After 250 the gauge is ok.

GTR-2014, when you apply a decal in front bumper, the car at mulyiplayer and/or free play, appears half(from drivers door until rear, and does not appear the front of the car)

Edited by user Sunday, October 11, 2015 1:19:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#250 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 1:01:43 AM(UTC)
When my wife bought the TVR last night we figured that the game thinks it's a Chevrolet Indycar (can't remember the exact one)...
When it got bought is congratulated her on her new Chevrolet Indycar, and also if you activated the voiced info thingy in Forza Vista she would talk about the Chevrolet Indycar... the rest in Forza Vista seemed to show the right data though....

Oh and please Turn 10... could you give up an option to swap between kilowatt and horsepower instead of it following the imperial/metric option... as far as I know it's pretty much only Germany within Europe that uses kilowatt as their power measurement... most of us uses horsepower.
So we have to choose between the right power or speed measurement. Can't have both... :'(

It's been annoying of since my start with Forza years ago, but it was only last year my friend notified me that it was actually counting horsepower when on imperial setting :-(
19 Pages<<89101112>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error