4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:06:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hieronymus1967 Go to Quoted Post
Just to allay any additional fears with regard to the question foremost on the minds of those adversely effected, yes, you can still download and use in single-player my Mr. Bean paint on the '65 Mini.

This has been a Public Service Announcement.

Nothing like good ol' job security! :)

I am glad to see quick action being taken against this. I'm in now way a competitive hot lapper or anything, but if there's serious problems day two and they're either never addressed or addressed several months later, that wouldn't make for a good future.
One of "The 50"
#27 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:08:12 PM(UTC)
Great news! Do we know if they will look at other cars that have the same issue? (like the fiat)

Edited by user Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:16:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:11:42 PM(UTC)
Ah what? The game is out next Friday for me (UK), will I get to play with these quick cars? Or will they be patched before then (do you reckon)? I don't care about setting lap times but I remember when GT6 launched a certain Daihatsu could make 600bhp and it was one of those little kei cars lol...it soon got patched though. Shame as it was only good in a straight line anyway.

Anyone got a video of this mini? I don't really understand what's up with it as I don't have the game, is it just broken stat wise or is it an accelerating monster?
#29 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:12:02 PM(UTC)
I've been in touch with Turn 10 and here's where we stand currently.

The 1965 Mini is currently banned from online use (any class and build), times set with that car are also due to start coming down, hopefully by Monday, while Turn 10 try to determine if it is an issue with PI or Physics.

Excellent news. What about the Fiat?
#30 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:19:30 PM(UTC)
@Turn 10 - please fix this. D Class is broken due to the 65 Mini Cooper glitch.
#31 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:25:54 PM(UTC)
What can you tell me about the Fiat? Is it the same issue? Or something different?

Remember, there's always going to be a leaderboard car, you guys don't need a slow old man like me to remind you of that. Is the Fiat now dominating unfairly like the Mini was or is it simply a case of it's the new flavour of the week in leaderboard cars?

✔ Verified Moderator

#32 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:34:34 PM(UTC)
When you say banned Hiero do you mean banned in a way that still allows people to use it in D class League. Can't find a lobby without it.
#33 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:36:36 PM(UTC)
I was just reporting what I was told in response to my inquiry. Perhaps the ban, such as it is, is still rolling out?

✔ Verified Moderator

#34 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
Simmo and a few others have said that the Fiat has the same issue.
#35 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:47:02 PM(UTC)
I think it effects any drivetrain swapped car in this class. My mk1, 2 and 3 golf are the same. Shame really, thought it was finally volkswagens time at the top!
#36 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 1:00:10 PM(UTC)
This has killed league races before they've begun. Please fix it ASAP.
#37 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 1:41:31 PM(UTC)
Unfortunately, it's pointless playing leagues at the minute. I've just done two races and 10 out of 14 cars were Minis. Any other car can barely finish in the 45 seconds overtime, nevermind actually compete.
#38 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:08:57 PM(UTC)
I literally just went into D League to test it out, as I won't race in there if the super swap cars are still in.

It won't allow me to select my Mini with the Broken Tune, defaulted me back to Fiesta. Everyone else in the lobby had Fiestas, etc. Normal D cars.

Looks like the ban/fix attempts are working so D should get back to normal soon.
#39 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:05:28 PM(UTC)
No such luck at my end.
#40 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2015 3:20:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dubmat Go to Quoted Post
No such luck at my end.

Seems to be luck of the draw at the minute. I entered one lobby and every single car was a Mini. Backed out, entered another and there isn't a single Mini to be seen.
#41 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 2:29:47 AM(UTC)
Here is a video of the bug in action with the Fiat

https://youtu.be/E-PcwsaJhk0

Hopefuly this gets fixed soon
#42 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 1:14:30 PM(UTC)
Just thinking they need fixing.
#43 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 1:20:23 PM(UTC)
This is now happening in c class? Smh
#44 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 1:20:28 PM(UTC)
I have a feeling on the 15th when it's released worldwide well get a patch or update that could very well adjust cars in game

I almost see it being released 5 days early for the real hardcore forza fans to test in game cause then they know everything's gonna be brought up one way or another
Nothing fancy here. What to put... what to put
#45 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 1:31:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DoG Lamborghini Go to Quoted Post
I have a feeling on the 15th when it's released worldwide well get a patch or update that could very well adjust cars in game

I almost see it being released 5 days early for the real hardcore forza fans to test in game cause then they know everything's gonna be brought up one way or another

I am thinking or atleast hoping the same thing. There will likely be a patch. Like the contact in online racing, I hope they patch that and the sounds..I want more engine sound!
#46 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 2:54:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AKRA1X Go to Quoted Post

The fiats are the same. There's another thread on this. There's some goofy things that happen to these cars when tuned.
#47 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 3:02:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DoG Lamborghini Go to Quoted Post

I was thinking somethin similar yesterday actually. Like they used the Ultimate buyers as a Beta to test all the new stuff they crammed-in.
#48 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 3:05:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post

The fiats are the same. There's another thread on this. There's some goofy things that happen to these cars when tuned.

Other than the X19 ... ? It's getting hard to tell what's 'safe' to drive. I built an FWD esse esse in C Class and have been told that the 500 is also bugged. Is there any pattern to which cars are affected?
#49 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 3:07:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Mick Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post

Other than the X19 ... ? It's getting hard to tell what's 'safe' to drive. I built an FWD esse esse in C Class and have been told that the 500 is also bugged. Is there any pattern to which cars are affected?

58 too I believe
 1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 3:43:28 PM(UTC)
After D class they're using it in C class. When C class will get banned, they'll move on to B class. You heard it here first.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error