#1 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 1:01:09 PM(UTC)
This may seem quite a strange achievement to have an issue with, considering all it requires is the completion of the first race, but for some strange reason it hasn't unlocked for me. I assume that the first race it refers to is the run with the 2017 Ford GT on Rio. I've also completed the first race in the qualifying series, yet no joy with the achievement. I am in the middle of redownloading the game after being caught out by the pre-order bug, so I wouldn't be surprised if that caused an issue with unlocking the achievement.

So, does this mean I would have to delete my data, and therefore forefeit my 11 starting cars and 10.2 million credits, to have another shot at unlocking this? Or is there another way around this? I really don't want to have to delete my data just to get this achievement...
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 1:14:43 PM(UTC)
The achievements won't show until the official release of the game on the 15th.

Earache
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 1:26:24 PM(UTC)
Thanks for posting. While that does make sense, seeing how some Xbox profile features relating for FM6 are not active until the 15th, the only issue I have with that is that my brother, who also pre-ordered the ultimate edition, has the achievement unlocked in his achievement list (when comparing achievements). Also, I've unlocked the achievements for the bronze and gold badges with no issues. This is why I'm thinking this achievement has glitched on me.

**UPDATE: I used an unconventional method to try to fix it. I deleted my data from the console, then set the console to 'go offline', started up FM6 and completed the race in the Ford GT again. Still no joy at this point, but after deleting the new data and reconnecting to Live, the achievement unlocked while syncing my save back. So, all's good now :)

Edited by user Thursday, September 10, 2015 1:51:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error