#1 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 8:59:54 AM(UTC)
Upon purchasing the Evo VIII MR, I noticed that my 'Current Car' display shows it as a "2002 Lancer FF." The only thing I can assume is that the 2002 Evo 7 Fast & Furious car was either scrapped or is going to be added at a later date. Also, under the aero upgrades menu, the order/naming of the front bumpers are all wrong. The non-adjustable Mitsubishi Motors bumper is actually the C-West front bumper, and the C-West front bumper is actually a Varis front bumper. It needs to be in the same order that the bumpers are in on the IX.

There are issues with the Evo X GSR as well. This has actually been a problem since Forza 4. The car is named "GSR" but the model used is an MR. The GSR is also a 5-speed in real life, but in the game it has 6 gears. The name of the car needs to be changed to "Evolution X MR."
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:25:11 AM(UTC)
Also, the power scaling for the Evo 8 and 9 needs to be adjusted. This has also been an issue in previous games. In the real world, doing all of the power modifications available would result in a car making over 900hp and probably over 600tq to the wheels. Not a measly 564hp/487tq at the crank. This desperately needs to be fixed.
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:23:40 AM(UTC)
The in-game Evo X is the Japanese version, there is no MR in Japan. The GSRs in Japan can be optioned with the 6-Speed SST and the BBS wheels.
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:37:02 AM(UTC)
Wasn't aware of that. Thanks for clearing it up. The other issues still exist though.
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:43:18 AM(UTC)
Another thread dedicated to the turbo problem also exists in every forum since the issue began.

Check the other thread here to se what's up but the tl;dr version is this, "hasn't been fixed". Will it be fixed? More likely than not since it hasn't been in the last two games...

Notification

Icon
Error