This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2015 1:24:35 PM(UTC)
I havent played FM4 in a LONG time since when i moved i left it at my previous house. i finally got another copy. i found a couple of really **** in paints that looked so real i swear someone had to have modded or something to allow them to use a real picture. i know there are people out there with the skill to do it with the in game paint stuff im just saying it LOOKED that real. im mediocre at best on paint but i can make really cool paints using groups purchased from others. im not looking to try and sell on the storefront that doesnt interest me i like making unique paints for myself. so im looking for anyone who is really good at making people (real and anime) that might be willing to take a request as i cannot find the ones i really want on the storefront. i dont have a lot of ingame money as i had to start over on a new account because i forgot my sign in info on my old account that has been lost on an old xbox that "died". but if i can get a few of the ones im looking for im willing to give all i have. if anyone is interested in helping me please let me know. ill make a short list of a few of the people designs im looking for. If anyone is interested in helping me out you can message me on here or on Xbox Live. i log on just about every day on Xbox 360. less often on here.

1. Scarlett Johansson (as Black Widow from Avengers, but will accept ANY version of her) (i also have plenty of reference pics if desired.)
2. Imogen Poots (Need for Speed movie or any other film/picture) (i also have plenty of reference pics if desired for her as well.)
3. Kiera Knightly (Any dark or red haired roles)
4. Emma Watson (Any dark or red haired roles)
5. Olivia Wilde (Any dark or red haired roles)

Thanks in advance for any help with making or finding these.

-Kaido HachiRoku
#2 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 10:28:39 PM(UTC)
Yeah

Notification

Icon
Error