9 Pages<<789Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#201 Posted : Saturday, April 9, 2016 1:32:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sdotjoseph Go to Quoted Post
They're too busy working on the bug-fix DLC that'll be available next month for $2.99.

At this point I would actually pay for it. I wish they would acknowledge the bugs existence because then I would at least have hope.

Edited by user Saturday, April 9, 2016 1:33:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#202 Posted : Saturday, April 9, 2016 2:05:47 PM(UTC)
The aero upgrades on the Viper ACR says the wing can be removed, however it just changes it to the Forza spoiler. I have to resort to hitting the rear bumper at the perfect speed and angle to remove the wing for one race. This is likely a bug, but I can't be sure.
#203 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 12:02:46 PM(UTC)
This was brought up on Forzacentral, but it's more of a trick than a bug.
The Rolls-Royce Dawn from the Top Gear pack doesn't have stationary hubs. Just like the Wraith in the game. Maybe they did the same mistake again?
See here: www.forzacentral.com/for.../forza-motorsport-6.145/ The Bugfest on Page 10
Update on texture bugs: The Fiat X1/9 is affected too. Look at the center console where the climate controls are. Notice the Forza logo? That needs to go ASAP.

If anything goes then those bugs must be squashed.
 1 user liked this post.
#204 Posted : Tuesday, May 3, 2016 10:51:13 AM(UTC)
So frustrating! I love this game but the bugs are killing it.

1. The rear view camera in the #93 viper still doesn't work.
2. The only Porsche that works in a private match is the #19 hybrid. (Able to assign to a drivatar that is)
3. There are quite a few other non-Porsche cars which can't be assigned to a drivatar as well.

I feel like turn 10 is ignoring fixing the bugs because they're too busy working on the new horizon game. These are super simple things for a quality control agent to miss. Please turn10 help us out here!

Edited by user Tuesday, May 3, 2016 10:51:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#205 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2016 11:51:53 AM(UTC)
I was driving the Nissan 370z, manufacturer red, on the Top Gear West track (the current "Get the Drift" challenge in the Spotlight Series), and I was using simulation damage. I wrecked the car, and it was showing what all was damaged. It said my "Clucth" was damaged. Typo. I just feel the devs should know about it. Thanks!
#206 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2016 9:44:55 PM(UTC)
I seem to have an issue with the car image that pulls up when viewing the F&F Supra in the store/garage. The car is off-center and halfway out of frame, almost as if it was going to drive into the center.
#207 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 11:29:30 AM(UTC)
I see bug on create a private playlist in multiplayer

In private multiplayer, some cars take no damage in simulation like the Mercedes-AMG GT S 2015 in class A.

There are no difference for damage between supeficial and simulation.

When I want to play in private playlist multiplayer with Drivatar, the max I can put is only 5 Drivatar ...

When I custom the private playlist to have only stock origin car with no upgrade, when I choose a car in my garage, the game ask me everytime if I want to upgrade my car ... and if I choose a car who are upgrade, the game freeze or crash and I do relaunch the game ...

There are so many bug and issue with private multiplayer in FM6 ...

Sorry for my english, I'm french.
#208 Posted : Sunday, July 3, 2016 1:12:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nykraft Go to Quoted Post
I see bug on create a private playlist in multiplayer

In private multiplayer, some cars take no damage in simulation like the Mercedes-AMG GT S 2015 in class A.

There are no difference for damage between supeficial and simulation.

When I want to play in private playlist multiplayer with Drivatar, the max I can put is only 5 Drivatar ...

When I custom the private playlist to have only stock origin car with no upgrade, when I choose a car in my garage, the game ask me everytime if I want to upgrade my car ... and if I choose a car who are upgrade, the game freeze or crash and I do relaunch the game ...

There are so many bug and issue with private multiplayer in FM6 ...

Sorry for my english, I'm french.

The 5 drivatars is NOT a bug - it is how they can get 24 car lobbies working.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#209 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2016 9:57:03 AM(UTC)
I think the developers should have the decency to at least pay attention to bugs that were brought on as a result of content updates:

- Opposite hand of your driver always twitches on paddle shifts (very annoying and game breaking in some instances)
- Wind noise in replays can be heard when you're car is travelling really fast on the straights (shouldn't we be hearing this only while driving, and it's never as pronounced during the driving as it is in replays now); I shouldn't be hearing any wind noise at all when there's a stationary camera just following my car's direction
- Rolling starts in free play; driver taps brakes every two seconds cause the RPM to jump/stutter
- Headlights project improperly on VIR night for all cars; same bug as Esprit V8 headlight bug

And how about those other bugs that have been in the game since last year like the Esp. V8's headlight bug, the Supra's glowy Forza rear wing or the F40's boost gauge not working?

I would happily accept a Forza game with 100 cars provided there are NO bugs and all of them sound true to character.

They want to charge for every DLC that's released and give us content updates (which i'm grateful for), but why this lazy attitude towards correcting bugs?

T10 isn't the company they used to be, certainly not the same one from the X360 days. Games oozed with quality and were relatively bug free. Where is the love now? Is Forza now just going to be a grind for more cars and tracks in future, with little emphases on quality and bug testing?

Do you guys even PLAY your own game??? There are glaring issues in your product, please fix them! If you're not going to fix certain car sounds that are still terrible, at least fix the existing bugs, especially those which are a direct result of content updates.

Please people, raise your voices. You're paying GOOD money to enjoy the full game... these bugs should not be acceptable!
#210 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2016 4:42:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Speed Demon996 Go to Quoted Post
I think the developers should have the decency to at least pay attention to bugs that were brought on as a result of content updates:

- Opposite hand of your driver always twitches on paddle shifts (very annoying and game breaking in some instances)
- Wind noise in replays can be heard when you're car is travelling really fast on the straights (shouldn't we be hearing this only while driving, and it's never as pronounced during the driving as it is in replays now); I shouldn't be hearing any wind noise at all when there's a stationary camera just following my car's direction
- Rolling starts in free play; driver taps brakes every two seconds cause the RPM to jump/stutter
- Headlights project improperly on VIR night for all cars; same bug as Esprit V8 headlight bug

And how about those other bugs that have been in the game since last year like the Esp. V8's headlight bug, the Supra's glowy Forza rear wing or the F40's boost gauge not working?

I would happily accept a Forza game with 100 cars provided there are NO bugs and all of them sound true to character.

They want to charge for every DLC that's released and give us content updates (which i'm grateful for), but why this lazy attitude towards correcting bugs?

T10 isn't the company they used to be, certainly not the same one from the X360 days. Games oozed with quality and were relatively bug free. Where is the love now? Is Forza now just going to be a grind for more cars and tracks in future, with little emphases on quality and bug testing?

Do you guys even PLAY your own game??? There are glaring issues in your product, please fix them! If you're not going to fix certain car sounds that are still terrible, at least fix the existing bugs, especially those which are a direct result of content updates.

Please people, raise your voices. You're paying GOOD money to enjoy the full game... these bugs should not be acceptable!

The vast majority of the "bugs" you list are not issues in game, just annoyances (boost gauge not working for example has no impact on gameplay) and the X360 games had many of the same bugs and issues as well. The issue for most people is Forza is no longer as enjoyable to play and T10 ignoring things just makes them feel worse.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#211 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2016 8:15:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Speed Demon996 Go to Quoted Post

The vast majority of the "bugs" you list are not issues in game, just annoyances (boost gauge not working for example has no impact on gameplay) and the X360 games had many of the same bugs and issues as well. The issue for most people is Forza is no longer as enjoyable to play and T10 ignoring things just makes them feel worse.

I have stopped watching replays of really fast cars because that wind noise bug is just hard to ignore and sounds plain silly. I also tend to not drive paddle-shifting cars due to the post-update glitchy animation. Love the cockpit view, but what a shame they introduce new bugs after updates and refuse to pay any attention!

Sad state of affairs.
#212 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 1:04:01 PM(UTC)
Found a strange glitch when playing split screen - the tyre marks of the lead car show up in bright neon colours for the driver behind if they hit the brakes hard, or a dark red hue if they're gentle on the brakes. Lifting off seems to cause the neon problem more sporadically. I've once managed to get the neon glitch when looking backwards as well. This could do with fixing quickly as it causes problems for people prone to migraines.
9 Pages<<789Prev

Notification

Icon
Error