#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 3:06:52 PM(UTC)
Tried to use my tx on the demo and long story short, it dont want to work, anyone know how to get it to work ?
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 3:33:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ill Be RB Go to Quoted Post
Tried to use my tx on the demo and long story short, it dont want to work, anyone know how to get it to work ?

for some reason you cant use it in the rio race, after you have complete rio, plug it back in all should be good.

#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 5:51:22 PM(UTC)
I used my wheel without issue. Not sure why you're having a problem.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 6:02:51 PM(UTC)
Used my TX wheel on Rio without issue as well. You could feel every assist that was turned on lol but it worked none the less.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 6:26:57 PM(UTC)
Mine worked good until I did the wheelspin after leveling up at which point It locked hard to the left and just shuddered. I ended up pulling the power and plugging it back in... that fixed it.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 6:49:58 PM(UTC)
What firmware are you on?
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 7:49:10 PM(UTC)
I updated the firmware on my wheel before playing the demo. The wheel worked fine throughout the whole demo.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 8:04:28 PM(UTC)

If you start the demo and press A to login on a controller, that is the input device the game locks you into. You can launch the demo with a controller, but be sure to press A to login with your wheel.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 2:11:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EMW Radicus Go to Quoted Post

If you start the demo and press A to login on a controller, that is the input device the game locks you into. You can launch the demo with a controller, but be sure to press A to login with your wheel.

That didn't work for me - tried three times and if I started the demo with the pad my wheel wasn't recognised in game at all. However, if I started the game using the wheel and with the pad turned OFF it worked fine - once I have assigned my profile to the wheel I could turn the pad back on so I could use my headset and everything worked perfectly!
#10 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 9:49:45 AM(UTC)
I fixed it, was a little glitch where my wheel would connect then sign out from the profile, but all good now
#11 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 10:22:39 AM(UTC)
Demo was fine yesterday with my tx wheel but after the patch it doesn't work anymore. Have removed the demo and will redownload.
It takes 8,460 bolts to assemble an automobile, and one nut to scatter it all over the road.

My Forza 6 paints
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 8:40:10 PM(UTC)
Cant get mine to work on the demo.. Works on Horizon 2 and the dashboard.. just not in game ??
#13 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 8:49:37 PM(UTC)
Mine works great , never tried it with FH2
#14 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 9:35:48 PM(UTC)
Go to the xbox dashboard (using the wheel). Choose your name at the top. Click "Choose this person."

That should work. What happens is when you open the game using a controller the game defaults to the controller you used to start it up. Start the game with the wheel or use the method above.
#15 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 10:03:17 PM(UTC)
Have you updated your firmware to the latest version? I read that others who did that haven't had any issues with the demo.

Notification

Icon
Error