7 Pages<<567Prev
#151 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:30:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaltonDrift Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: andrew 9803 Go to Quoted Post
Is fast and furious pack part of car pass? Need to know basis

It's the first DLC pack being released so I'd assume so, it will probably be available for everyone to purchase on the release date.

Nope. F&F pack is not included with the Car Pass. Car Pass packs start in October and end in March.

One of "The 50"
#152 Posted : Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:05:05 PM(UTC)
Sucks, casue I'm buying the Blue ray Edented Edition.... have all the previous ones in a neat little tire case. I'm sure they make it avaulable as an individual buy in a few months.
#153 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:57:40 AM(UTC)
I'm surprised no one has made mention of the missing logos on the FNF car livery's
#154 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 11:16:53 AM(UTC)
Fast and Furious Car Pack not part of the Season Pass? So I thought it was and just bought it but I guess it isn't? Still says I need to pay $10 even thought I bought it. Please help and tell me if it has happened to you.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 30, 2015 11:20:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#155 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2015 11:28:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Fast & Furious Car Pack

FM.net: Pre-Order Announcement
FM.net: F&F Pack car list in Demo announcement
FM.net: Launch announcement with photos and descriptions
Xbox.com: Store Link
Forums: discussion thread
Release date: 9/15/2015
Price: $9.99

"The Deluxe and Ultimate digital bundles for Forza Motorsport 6 will also include access to the first Forza Motorsport 6 DLC Car Pack. Featuring an amazing lineup of cars from the legendary Fast & Furious film franchise, this pack is your chance to add some of the hottest cars in movie history to your Forza Motorsport 6 garage! This pack is not included as part of the Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass."
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#156 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 11:28:44 AM(UTC)
ive the ultimate edition.. but i miss something maybe ... where is the 2002 Lancer FF ? is a special bonus car or something?? i saw some on leaderaboard using it...
#157 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 11:35:11 AM(UTC)
Misnamed car. See Support forum.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#158 Posted : Saturday, January 23, 2016 11:35:43 PM(UTC)
Hey guys - so I'm thinking about purchasing the F7 pack for F6. I have some questions though:

Are the cars unique from the regular Supra or Charger, Skyline models? I.e. do they sound a bit different? Can you boost their HP further or add parts like different bodykits, tires/suspension upgrades, weight reduction etc?

I noticed it doesn't have the modern day Charger; is that only available in the Horizon 2 F7 pack?

Excuse me if I'm using the wrong terms here - should I be referring to this as the F7 pack or the F&F pack? I know one of the packs has Dom's charger and Walker's white Supra from F7. But the other pack has Walker's original orange Supra and Silver/blue Skyline from Fast 2.
#159 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 12:32:26 AM(UTC)
Yes, unfortunately the 2015 Dodge Charger is only available for FH2. Tbh idk why this car pack is in FM6 to begin with they're not track cars, but Turn 10 did make sense of this car pack by adding it to Horizon 2. I didn't tune/upgrade any of these cars because I feel it would devalue the vehicles seeing as they're supposed to be exact replicas of their real-life counterparts. I wouldn't suggest getting this pack unless you just want the cars because of looks or the history of them. However this pack does feature Paul's Supra from The Fast and the Furious and the Skyline from 2 Fast 2 Furious. If you should buy any Fast and Furious Car Pack I suggest going with both Forza Horizon 2 packs. Btw, if you want to be politically correct it's the Fast and Furious Car Pack :) If you want to see exactly all of the cars in this pack though here's the official trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM6y3x1E5WY

Edited by user Sunday, January 24, 2016 12:45:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PERFECTION......
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#160 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 11:11:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DORIEN KILLZ IT Go to Quoted Post
Yes, unfortunately the 2015 Dodge Charger is only available for FH2. Tbh idk why this car pack is in FM6 to begin with they're not track cars, but Turn 10 did make sense of this car pack by adding it to Horizon 2. I didn't tune/upgrade any of these cars because I feel it would devalue the vehicles seeing as they're supposed to be exact replicas of their real-life counterparts. I wouldn't suggest getting this pack unless you just want the cars because of looks or the history of them. However this pack does feature Paul's Supra from The Fast and the Furious and the Skyline from 2 Fast 2 Furious. If you should buy any Fast and Furious Car Pack I suggest going with both Forza Horizon 2 packs. Btw, if you want to be politically correct it's the Fast and Furious Car Pack :) If you want to see exactly all of the cars in this pack though here's the official trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM6y3x1E5WY

Thanks mate, that helps! :)
7 Pages<<567Prev

Notification

Icon
Error