7 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:18:46 AM(UTC)
Well now that they announced all the cars (450) in Forza 6 are they going to say what's in the Fast & Furious Car Pack? I'm hoping it's not the same as the Furious 7 car pack or not just standard versions of some of the cars that were in the movies. That wouldn't make them Fast and Furious cars. I am most curious about this because I'm a huge fan of the movie franchise. People have been remaking some of the Fast Furious cars, well at least the paint jobs, since at least Forza 4 and have done a really good job. Now I actively seek out the fast and furious car models and paint jobs as well as any famous movie or TV cars (Bandit Trans Am, KITT, Herbie, James Bond cars, Magnum's Ferrari, Supernatural's Impala and lately the cars from the TV show Street Outlaws). One of the selling points for me on buying the Forza 6 Ultimate Edition digital was this Fast and Furious car pack so I'd like to know what's in it?
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:26:17 AM(UTC)
As the Queens of the Stone Age might put it, "no one knows".

Well, other than Dom's Charger, which is presumably the muscle car with the blower sticking out of the hood seen in silhouette on the storefront page for the pack.
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:57:01 AM(UTC)
i would say its equaly with the FH2 pack.
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 1:30:50 PM(UTC)
It contains the same cars as the FH2 presents Fast and Furious stand alone game
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 1:42:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PTG CURTIS Go to Quoted Post

I am going to disagree with this, I don't think it will contain many of the cars from that game and good riddance to them. The wording with the pack in the Xbox store heavily hints towards the pack containing cars from the franchise rather than just 'Fast 7'.
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2015 2:45:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: English Demon74 Go to Quoted Post

I am going to disagree with this, I don't think it will contain many of the cars from that game and good riddance to them. The wording with the pack in the Xbox store heavily hints towards the pack containing cars from the franchise rather than just 'Fast 7'.

The description says, " Featuring an amazing lineup of cars from the legendary Fast & Furious film franchise, the Fast & Furious Car Pack for Forza Motorsport 6 is your chance to add some of the hottest cars in movie history to your Forza Motorsport 6 garage!" I would take that to mean ALL 7 movies. Not that I think that ALL the cars from ALL the movies in the franchise are in it, lol. Some of the cars from the franchise are in the game already so I'm hoping it means the Fast and Furious versions of some of the most popular cars in the franchise but which ones? and how many? and why are the cars in this DLC car pack the only cars for Forza 6 that Turn 10 HASN'T mentioned yet?

1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2015 1:25:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Adventfire Go to Quoted Post

The description says, " Featuring an amazing lineup of cars from the legendary Fast & Furious film franchise, the Fast & Furious Car Pack for Forza Motorsport 6 is your chance to add some of the hottest cars in movie history to your Forza Motorsport 6 garage!" I would take that to mean ALL 7 movies. Not that I think that ALL the cars from ALL the movies in the franchise are in it, lol. Some of the cars from the franchise are in the game already so I'm hoping it means the Fast and Furious versions of some of the most popular cars in the franchise but which ones? and how many? and why are the cars in this DLC car pack the only cars for Forza 6 that Turn 10 HASN'T mentioned yet?

Disagree all you want, They made the FH2: Presents Fast and Furious standalone game as a collaboration for the special release of the film. It will be the same fast and furious edition cars (x7) that are in the standalone game and that were in the FH2 FNF car pack.

Don't be fooled by clever wording in a description. Just because it says "Featuring an amazing lineup of cars from the legendary Fast & Furious film franchise" does not mean it's going to be cars from each film.

This is the description from the FH2 FNF standalone:
Game description:The next great automotive adventure begins with the Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious standalone expansion for Xbox One! For the first time ever, the Forza experience of thrilling driving and amazing cars is combining with the unstoppable Fast & Furious movie franchise to create an original adventure filled with adrenaline-fueled automotive action.

Why would they make new ones and not use all the models that they already had in game?

And the cars they were announcing in the Forza Garage were the cars in the standalone game, it didn't include the DLC cars

1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2015 3:17:20 AM(UTC)

I'm going to highly disagree with you. I'm pretty sure is just the FH2 F&F cars.
 2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2015 3:29:23 AM(UTC)
probably most of the Horizon 2 cars plus a 1 or 2 new FM6 exclusives im guessing as long as that roadrunner comes back
#10 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2015 4:06:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vicc Damone Go to Quoted Post

I'm going to highly disagree with you. I'm pretty sure is just the FH2 F&F cars.

Lets hope it is those cars, can't wait to drive those again, after paying for them again ofcourse. But sarcasm aside, I'll agree that the pack will most likely contain some of the cars from the FH2 pack but along with a couple of new ones too from the other films. And before anyone says it, I know I have a choice in purchasing the pack and if it's solely the FH2 F&F cars then I will most likely not buy it.
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2015 4:08:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoulFire XP Go to Quoted Post
probably most of the Horizon 2 cars plus a 1 or 2 new FM6 exclusives im guessing as long as that roadrunner comes back

This. It would be pointless making people pay for the exact same content if there was nothing new. How many of you would actually pay twice for the same pack? Ok I'm not asking deluxe/ultimate edition holders as you get the pack as part of your bundles.
#12 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2015 4:33:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vicc Damone Go to Quoted Post

Lets hope it is those cars, can't wait to drive those again, after paying for them again ofcourse. But sarcasm aside, I'll agree that the pack will most likely contain some of the cars from the FH2 pack but along with a couple of new ones too from the other films. And before anyone says it, I know I have a choice in purchasing the pack and if it's solely the FH2 F&F cars then I will most likely not buy it.

I wouldn't hold my breath on more F&F cars either from those we had in fh2.

You get F&F car pack free when you purchase the ultimate edition

Edited by user Friday, August 28, 2015 5:04:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2015 4:39:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CarlsonsRaiders Go to Quoted Post

I love that song.

On topic, if we go back to the initial DLC announcement, T10 said that each monthly car pack will contain 7 cars. I think it will contain a car from each movie. I don't know what cars though, since I'm not an expert on the Fast And Furious movies and I don't want to go on Wikipedia to see them. I doubt the Lykan, though.
"...and to avoid a rant the size of Jupiter, I will end my reply here." -VerrucktSchakal
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2015 4:56:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FerrariFan24 Go to Quoted Post

I love that song.

On topic, if we go back to the initial DLC announcement, T10 said that each monthly car pack will contain 7 cars. I think it will contain a car from each movie. I don't know what cars though, since I'm not an expert on the Fast And Furious movies and I don't want to go on Wikipedia to see them. I doubt the Lykan, though.

If that's the route taken, I could see the grand national being in the pack.

If the pack was identical to FH2, why wait to announce it?
#15 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2015 1:07:31 PM(UTC)
ya, I can't see them using every car from the f & f expansion that would be almost double the regular packs... but hey i won't argue if they do! lol
 3 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2015 3:00:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FerrariFan24 Go to Quoted Post

I love that song.

I am telling you it will be the same cars as the FH2 FNF car pack, which is the same cars in the FH2 presents FNF standalone game. That standalone game was a one off. T10 aren't going to go and make the old cars from previous films. The cars will be from FF7.

The FNF cars will not be part of monthly DLC it is a one time car pack. Don't get your hopes up for new FNF cars then come on here complaining that T10 lied to you cause they said were adding cars from the franchise. The car pack is already announced, most people would realize its the same car pack as the one for FH2.

I'm preparing you so you won't be disappointed when you realize the cars in the pack aren't new

Edited by user Friday, August 28, 2015 3:03:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2015 3:59:28 PM(UTC)
I really hope it's the same pack. It was one of my favorites and that Hemi Cuda is irreplaceable to me. I'll be devastated if I don't get that car.
#18 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2015 5:41:24 PM(UTC)
I appreciate everyone's opinions but I was really hoping that there was an official word somewhere that I might have missed and not just a bunch of guesses, lol. I do see everyone's point of view but I guess we'll find out when they give the official word or when the game comes out and we find out for ourselves.
#19 Posted : Saturday, August 29, 2015 12:03:53 AM(UTC)
I can post up a list of the cars in the pack on the 10th if you haven't already pre-ordered the ultimate edition
#20 Posted : Saturday, August 29, 2015 1:28:54 AM(UTC)
I can post up a list of the cars in the pack on the 10th if you haven't already pre-ordered the ultimate edition

Won't they be revealed before then? I was thinking next week as we've now seen all the cars that will be in the standard game.
#21 Posted : Saturday, August 29, 2015 6:49:04 AM(UTC)
I am wondering if Dom's car from the first FnF is not on it because it is a special car given for buying Furious7 or the FnF pack in XBox video.
FM1 = New XBox / FM2 = New XBox 360 / FM5 = New XBox One
............................................Racing Inspires.........
#22 Posted : Saturday, August 29, 2015 11:56:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Crucian4 Go to Quoted Post
I am wondering if Dom's car from the first FnF is not on it because it is a special car given for buying Furious7 or the FnF pack in XBox video.

I bought the movie last night and I noticed that you get Doms car, I guess ill have 2 since I'm getting the ultimate edition..
#23 Posted : Saturday, August 29, 2015 1:54:43 PM(UTC)
I'd love to see the GURKHA from Fast 5 xD
#24 Posted : Saturday, August 29, 2015 4:02:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post

There's a thread for that.

I'm pretty sure Curtis is correct. Though at the same time, this happened:

The Ultimate Edition bundles and all the verbiage originally included the description as follows: "...including the Fast and Furious car pack (available on launch day)..." and a couple of weeks ago the description changed to "...including the first Forza Motorsport 6 DLC car pack (available on launch day)..."

I'm not saying it means anything but the game description was pretty clearly changed.
#25 Posted : Saturday, August 29, 2015 11:47:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post

There's a thread for that.

I'm pretty sure Curtis is correct. Though at the same time, this happened:

The Ultimate Edition bundles and all the verbiage originally included the description as follows: "...including the Fast and Furious car pack (available on launch day)..." and a couple of weeks ago the description changed to "...including the first Forza Motorsport 6 DLC car pack (available on launch day)..."

I'm not saying it means anything but the game description was pretty clearly changed.

Well I did preorder the Ultimate Edition and under the contents of Forza 6 Ultimate, the Fast and Furious Car Pack is the first thing. It's not just in the Ultimate version either, it's also in the Deluxe. I'm not sure why they changed the wording and it would REALLY tick me off if they change it to a regular DLC car pack. Honestly, the Fast and Furious car pack is a selling point for me, minor as it may be to other people.
7 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error