8 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 8:06:27 AM(UTC)
1999 Pagani Zonda C12 -- 667hp
Speedway -- 11:48.989
Circuit -- 13:39.294
#52 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 8:52:28 AM(UTC)
@KOOL

I am going to stick with this first entry run as my official entry for the challenge KOOL since it was not easy to keep this thing out of the wall or on the track for 30 laps cleanly and I did so and it's definitely not your run of the mill pick for an event like this considering it's class competitors.

2012 R3 Porsche Cayenne 666 H.P.

HP Circuit 15.33.768

HP Speedway 14.07.536
....... But officer, I was going too fast to read the speed limit sign
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 2:01:05 PM(UTC)
hey umm anyone try the f40 im just sayin..........even with my 2 minute quick baseline tune im sub 12 minutes on the speedway and sub 14 minutes on the circuit and ther is more in it im just sayin
onelapmagic BIGTIME MUSCLE tuner straights are for fast speeds corners are for fast times race hard race clean have fun
#54 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 2:04:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KoolIROCZ1967 Go to Quoted Post
I guess I would try onelap's Lobby filter and see if considered a "production" car - if UNICORNS are production models and fit the criteria - no rules against using Unicorns ;) Worth a shot ;) Good thinkin' Voldemortt ;)

Originally Posted by: Stephlefan6 Go to Quoted Post
can someone explain me what is the NO CONCEPT thing please,is it under a category?

steph a concept car has it in the car title ie muira concept there are only a handful in the game basicly if you could buy it in real life its legal as long as it not a race special ie race car or 1 of the 3 illegal cars
thanks for the question

Edited by user Tuesday, September 1, 2015 2:06:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

onelapmagic BIGTIME MUSCLE tuner straights are for fast speeds corners are for fast times race hard race clean have fun
#55 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 2:10:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DRAGGINSLAYER01 Go to Quoted Post
@KOOL

I am going to stick with this first entry run as my official entry for the challenge KOOL since it was not easy to keep this thing out of the wall or on the track for 30 laps cleanly and I did so and it's definitely not your run of the mill pick for an event like this considering it's class competitors.

HP Circuit 15.33.768

HP Speedway 14.07.536

NICE DRAGGIN love the fact you went with the suv there very funny and original and the fact you ran 30 laps clean in it makes it more unique I think you can have a copy of my shmirinoff ice 08 lambo Gallardo race car as a special bonus
#56 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 6:40:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: onelapmagic Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DRAGGINSLAYER01 Go to Quoted Post
@KOOL

HP Circuit 15.33.768

HP Speedway 14.07.536

NICE DRAGGIN love the fact you went with the suv there very funny and original and the fact you ran 30 laps clean in it makes it more unique I think you can have a copy of my shmirinoff ice 08 lambo Gallardo race car as a special bonus

Awesome ...... I appreciate that. I will try the F40 out . There are soooooo many cars that can be built into the stats I know some are going to be way superior ....... but you can have a lot of fun with so much free range of choices .. i plan to see if I can find anything I can pick off my MC12 with ( the Enzo in disguise lol) I am still keeping my Cayenne as my entry but I am still going to run some more cars I have not tried ..... I am taking a break from things like the Omni and 40 Ford lol ..... I left more paint on the track than on my rides after a while of running that stuff lol

#57 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 10:04:47 AM(UTC)
Participants and times have been posted and updated - post #2
sig box
#58 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 11:36:26 AM(UTC)
I put free tunes back up for the MC12 should anyone want to try them ( expensive car just to try out tho) ...... the east is adjusted with better gearing and less aero now and the speedway has a small aero change but i don't notice any speed improvement on it but it's still in the 34's except for it's first lap and the second is 35.1 last 18 laps i ran 34's ...... wasn't sure if less aero slowed it down through the turns or if it was just me not hitting the mark but i was a touch slower ....... anyway it's there for anyone to use :)
#59 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 12:07:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Frikki Trikki Go to Quoted Post

Man, those are some fast runs! Looks like it's time to unleash the interceptor...

Circuit: 13:40.761 | Best Lap: 1:20.565
Speedway: 11:37.916 | Best Lap: 34:305

There's plenty more time left in this beast of a hypercar, but I'm not sure if I can take it to its maximum potential. I'm certain that it's capable of running one or two seconds faster though.

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
#60 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 12:39:59 PM(UTC)
Zilla's MC12 tune will go faster than their replay suggests .... I tried it and it will run close to 3 seconds faster beyond the 11.39 posted 20 lap replay ..... 5 ***** to you Zilla

To add the time picked up was probably due to using 5th gear through turns 3 & 4 instead of 4th

Edited by user Thursday, September 3, 2015 1:12:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#61 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 10:09:11 AM(UTC)
You realize how much fun this is knowing I have no chance at all to win this thing ;] Allowed me to pick something a little less used ;]

Bugatti EB110 SS
Circuit - 14:33.796
Speedway - 12:24.835

aa

Tried out my high school poster Queen, the Countach, but proved to lack the speed I was looking for - Big Thanks to onelapmagic for tuning my 'weapons' ;]

Edited by user Friday, September 4, 2015 10:19:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

sig box
#62 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 3:44:34 PM(UTC)
Welp I went with the 08 viper acr
hp speedway 11:42.065
hp circuit 13:53.462
#63 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 10:17:40 PM(UTC)
I am not using this toward my entry but I posted a replay using zillas tune on the MC12 labeled MC12 11.35 to show how capable that car is on the oval with his tune ......... it's in freeplay no logo on the car and as I stated it's "not" an official entry and is just a fun run but is the car i picked early on as my favorite of the fast cars but anyway 20 clean 11.35.679....... abs on tc on normal steering m/c ........ :)

I tried East also .... also NOT an official entry replay but a 4 fun run and where I lose all my time (circuits lol) 14.17.2XX

and I chose my Cayenne SUV to keep in play over this car lol :)

Edited by user Friday, September 4, 2015 11:08:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#64 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 11:57:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: onelapmagic Go to Quoted Post
hey umm anyone try the f40 im just sayin..........even with my 2 minute quick baseline tune im sub 12 minutes on the speedway and sub 14 minutes on the circuit and ther is more in it im just sayin

I gave the F40 a quick go but could'nt get under 14's on the circuit, there's a good chance its my tune, it was fast on the speedway though. The Saleen Yakov mentioned is fast.
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
#65 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 2:44:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yakov Alfa Go to Quoted Post

Man, those are some fast runs! Looks like it's time to unleash the interceptor...

Circuit: 13:40.761 | Best Lap: 1:20.565
Speedway: 11:37.916 | Best Lap: 34:305

There's plenty more time left in this beast of a hypercar, but I'm not sure if I can take it to its maximum potential. I'm certain that it's capable of running one or two seconds faster though.

Hey Yakov... The S7 was going to be my next try... Seems it's going to be a good choice... But first I'm going to get myself home... But I'm having a really great time at my girlfriend's place.
#66 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 5:18:17 AM(UTC)
Just some pics of cars used

GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
#67 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 7:11:52 AM(UTC)
Nice photos, Wan Ge ;] Your 'Army' seems to growing ;] Sticking with the Yellowbird ?

Leader Board has been posted - Top 3 are Yakov Alfa with the his Interceptor S7 - Frikki Trikki with the Zonda and onelapmagic with the Viper ACR

Would love to see some more guys enter - this is a lot of fun ;]
sig box
#68 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 7:43:22 AM(UTC)
Nice photos, Wan Ge ;] Your ' **** nal ' seems to growing ;] Sticking with the Yellowbird ?

Leader Board has been posted - Top 3 are Yakov Alfa with the his Interceptor S7 - Frikki Trikki with the Zonda and onelapmagic with the Viper ACR

Would love to see some more guys enter - this is a lot of fun ;]
sig box
#69 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 7:54:20 AM(UTC)
Hey Yakov... The S7 was going to be my next try... Seems it's going to be a good choice... But first I'm going to get myself home... But I'm having a really great time at my girlfriend's place.

No no, that's quite alright, you stick with the Zonda. : P

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
#70 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 1:29:53 PM(UTC)
Stumbled across this little bottle rocket ;] This one is tuned by DesigningLeek47 :]

Circuit - 14:21.010
Speedway - 11:36.465 - Fastest lap 33.995

aa

aa

aa
sig box
#71 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 4:36:40 PM(UTC)
Stumbled across this little bottle rocket ;] This one is tuned by DesigningLeek47 :]

Circuit - 14:21.010
Speedway - 11:36.465 - Fastest lap 33.995

aa

aa

aa

Great time Kool ..... I made a tune and tried it out since I have ran it for S class oval ...... not my official entry still just 4 fun but loaded a replay online mode logo and all tho 11.30.664 20 clean 33.973 2nd lap in fast lap 33.900 lap 7 ... fast car ;)

I can load tune if ya'd like to try it out

Got a 33.763 in testing

I beat my own MC12 tune by 3 seconds over the 20 lap run with this car ....

Edited by user Saturday, September 5, 2015 8:24:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#72 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 9:22:48 PM(UTC)
Thanks, DRAGGIN ;] I would love to try out the tune ;] This 'little rocket' makes ME even look good....to some extent ;]
sig box
#73 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2015 10:03:39 PM(UTC)
Thanks, DRAGGIN ;] I would love to try out the tune ;] This 'little rocket' makes ME even look good....to some extent ;]

you would have been a few seconds faster had you not had the one tag into the wall ...... but sure it's up and you can use tc abs normal steering even- I did with it ...... it's very stable and doesn't slide around or get all twitchy on the track
#74 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2015 12:05:53 AM(UTC)
This challenge is really hotting up, with some unbelievably quick times. I am building up a collection of R3 cars now, the quickest for me is th F40, but by no means my favourite. I need to get some hard graft in to get those lap times down and hopefully drag my butt into the top 5.

Great times everyone

Edited by user Sunday, September 6, 2015 12:45:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#75 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2015 1:09:50 AM(UTC)
Times and car update

Enzo Ferrari - R793 - HP 669

Circuit - 14:03.696

Speedway - 11:46.822

I've been messing with the Lotus Elise, its quite quick, but i just can't keep it on the track lol.
I already have the Porsche Pack, so if i do just happen to make the top 5, the fastest looser can have it, if thats ok, but with the cars i'm using i don't think i'll make the top 5. Just havin great fun :-)
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
8 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error