10 Pages<<8910Prev
#226 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2015 1:42:09 AM(UTC)
Update, having followed the link as above, and added my details on the Xbox forum, I now have the code for Dom's Charger care of their Mister Quimby. Patience pays off, good luck guys!
#227 Posted : Friday, November 6, 2015 6:06:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AardvarkII Go to Quoted Post
Update, having followed the link as above, and added my details on the Xbox forum, I now have the code for Dom's Charger care of their Mister Quimby. Patience pays off, good luck guys!

I had the exact same experience
#228 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 2:51:02 PM(UTC)
i have forza 6 ultimate edition and furious 7 extended edition which i purchased on the 19 of september. I never got a redeem code sent to me for dom's charger. I thought i had messed up and failed to complete the purchase, so never looked into why i hadn't got the code because i had got a message that i needed to purchase the movie when i tried to watch it on my xbox when it came out. I was downloading some of my other fast and furious cars that i hadn't downloaded yet, and decided to look at my purchase history and found that i had indeed purchased the the furious 7 movie. I contacted Microsoft concerning the error, and they did verify as well that i had purchased it, and i am now able to access the movie, but i never did get dom's charger. They referred me to this forum to request assistance with this.
 1 user liked this post.
#229 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 10:24:30 PM(UTC)
You should be contacting Xbox not T10.

Xbox put the movie sales up, Xbox set the promos up and Xbox send the codes out
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
#230 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2016 1:58:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Czerno6og Go to Quoted Post
i have forza 6 ultimate edition and furious 7 extended edition which i purchased on the 19 of september. I never got a redeem code sent to me for dom's charger. I thought i had messed up and failed to complete the purchase, so never looked into why i hadn't got the code because i had got a message that i needed to purchase the movie when i tried to watch it on my xbox when it came out. I was downloading some of my other fast and furious cars that i hadn't downloaded yet, and decided to look at my purchase history and found that i had indeed purchased the the furious 7 movie. I contacted Microsoft concerning the error, and they did verify as well that i had purchased it, and i am now able to access the movie, but i never did get dom's charger. They referred me to this forum to request assistance with this.

Try reading the rest of this thread
There's a link to follow that will help you get the car
#231 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2016 12:19:26 PM(UTC)
Here's the link..was on the previous page
http://forums.xbox.com/x...Sort=Active&pi7952=1

Can you return the spoon
#232 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2016 1:01:07 PM(UTC)
Does anyone happen to have an extra code for this car that they can give me? (Or a code for the Pringles MX-5 or Nutrigrain GT)
#233 Posted : Friday, April 22, 2016 2:23:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jawsoflife353 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone happen to have an extra code for this car that they can give me? (Or a code for the Pringles MX-5 or Nutrigrain GT)

Doubt if anyone will give you those codes since they had to purchase items to obtain them especially for doms charger

Heres the support thread for anyone who is entitled to doms charger but hasnt recieved it
http://forums.forzamotor..._Never-got-Doms-car.aspx
10 Pages<<8910Prev

Notification

Icon
Error