2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 11:54:36 AM(UTC)
I love these last two sets, they are fantastic and creative. Keep it up Snooty, you're doing an amazing job so far!
#27 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 5:21:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lethal Drift Go to Quoted Post
Solid set! Love this POV!

Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
^+1 I also like this -]

Originally Posted by: Insane Ridicule Go to Quoted Post
I love these last two sets, they are fantastic and creative. Keep it up Snooty, you're doing an amazing job so far!

Thanks Lethal, Viper and Ridicule. Oh, I forgot to mention that I entered my first Xbox One Forza Photocomp (Photocomp44) with those three rainy fiesta shots so who knows, for a first I may get lucky ;)

Anyways, so obviously today was the release of FM6 Ultimate (well, it's a little after 9pm now in my time zone on the 10th, but i have 11th in the title because to others its already the 11th), but sadly I don't have my one in my dorm (sad face) and I'd play it friday after my classes but a friend of mine wanted to visit for the night so I need to stay there and keep track of her, but I have to leave early saturday morning so I can be ready for work at 12 and I wanna get some FM6 time in but saturday night into sunday morning there will be no sleep, just Forza 6. Simple as that. Anyways, this will NOT be the end of FH2, for now. I'll keep popping on it occassionally, but my main focus will be FM6.

And, I did give you a part one, so let me just dump part 2.

September 11, 2015 - Some Older Stuff Part 2

Some interior cams...

And this Land Rover is not old, but it's special, with a collection of some blistering circuit times in S1, including a #7 on storm island against metros. The paint is not mine and I apologize for not knowing whos it is, but the tune is 100% me, I might share it though so other people can have fun in this shockingly quick circuit car...er, SUV.

Be prepared for some FM6 goodness!

Edited by user Thursday, September 10, 2015 5:22:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Proud member of FTC. Still cringing at being called "Snooty McSnooterton" by AR12.
#28 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 10:13:13 AM(UTC)
Loving the filters, can't wait to see what you do with Forza 6!
#29 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:37:47 AM(UTC)

I really like that Cosmo drifting shot and the interiors are great too!
#30 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 1:02:31 PM(UTC)
Great start in here Snooty, you even managed to make a drivatar huariyeraya look top notch!
#31 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2015 6:18:14 PM(UTC)
Loving the filters, can't wait to see what you do with Forza 6!

I really like that Cosmo drifting shot and the interiors are great too!

Originally Posted by: HOOKERno1 Go to Quoted Post
Great start in here Snooty, you even managed to make a drivatar huariyeraya look top notch!

Thanks you guys :) And Hooker, i think saying Pagani would've been much easier ;)

But i'm afraid it will be a delay until I get some FM6 shots to show off for you guys :(

Now you're probably thinking, Snooty got the ultimate edition, but he doesn't have any shots? Well, yeah. That's because I've had an insane weekend and had ZERO change to even touch my Xbox...it's a bit of a case of love prevailing over everything. You see, these past few days have been some of the best in my life. It started with a long time friend of mine just coming out of nowhere saying that she liked me. Then Friday she stayed over at my dorm...sorta. I'm not gonna go into detail, but it ended up where I got little sleep because i was so worried and getting a call from some number i didn't know where the other person on the line was my friend saying she didn't know how she got there and that she was scared. So rather than having my dad pick me up and play a little Forza before work, I called off work and spent near 5 hours by her in the hospital. So there is some lost Forza time. When she was released, both her and her mom offered me to stay at their house for the night, even though the university is like a 2 minute walk away. I said sure because it seemed like it meant a lot, so I spent my Saturday night cuddled up next to who is no longer a friend but now my "sorta-girlfriend" (I was referred to as her sorta-boyfriend because she feels that she needs to sort herself out with some problems she has) but I was told to give it a month or so but until then my spot is pretty much solidified.

So like I said, I'm really sorry that my first Forza 6 set is gonna be delayed some time. I don't even have any Horizon 2 pictures for you as a filler until then. Hopefully you guys understand the situation.

EDIT: WAIT, MAYBE I DO HAVE SOMETHING. I recently went to a car show, I mean they aren't professional shots but you want to see some cars?

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2015 6:21:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: I may have had a breakthrough.

Proud member of FTC. Still cringing at being called "Snooty McSnooterton" by AR12.
#32 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 12:26:37 PM(UTC)
It's cool Snooty, just how life is, at least you got a spot! Amazing photos by the way, just one question:

How did you manage to focus the car so well? As in being able to see the front clearly but the sides with the raindrops as well? Just curious
#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 1:45:18 PM(UTC)

Take all the time you need :)
#34 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 2:12:27 PM(UTC)
It's cool Snooty, just how life is, at least you got a spot! Amazing photos by the way, just one question:
How did you manage to focus the car so well? As in being able to see the front clearly but the sides with the raindrops as well? Just curious
Thanks dude. And unfortunately I don't remember any of my settings, i kinda just took the pic and that happened. I wish i could help you there.

Take all the time you need :)
Thanks Viper :)

Alrighty, so i was saying about the car show I went to. Well, I got enough shots of a type of car to give you a real life set. However, all of these pics were taken on my phone and all the faces, license plates, etc. I've poorly blacked out. But nonetheless, I've got something.

September 15, 2015 - Real Life Update - C7 Z06's

There was a red coupe...

And a silver convertible. But that front bra ruined it for me.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 15, 2015 2:16:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: May have forgotten to black out some people...

#35 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 9:09:54 PM(UTC)
Great shots! The C7 is one of my favorite generations of the Vette!
#36 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 8:28:45 AM(UTC)
Love the C7 shots!

FM5 / FH2 / Flickr
#37 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 8:50:43 AM(UTC)

Very nice!
#38 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 11:24:24 AM(UTC)
These shots are nice regardless of what kind of camera you took them with
#39 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 10:25:12 AM(UTC)

Very realistic and a wicked shot!

P.S Hope things go well with your new relationship :)

#40 Posted : Friday, September 18, 2015 4:57:38 PM(UTC)
Great shots! The C7 is one of my favorite generations of the Vette!
Thanks Lethal!

Originally Posted by: TransientOUTL4W Go to Quoted Post
Love the C7 shots!
Thanks Outlaw!

Very nice!
Thanks Viper!

These shots are nice regardless of what kind of camera you took them with
Thanks Kyle! Those are taken with my Nokia Lumia 520.

Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post
Very realistic and a wicked shot! P.S Hope things go well with your new relationship :)
Thanks Sergio, and it seems like they're going well so far so I'm very happy :)

So I may have forgotten a photo in my "Older Stuff" set because I forgot I had it on the Game DVR rather than having it shared on Forza...so here's that.

Edited by user Friday, September 18, 2015 4:59:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2015 4:59:38 PM(UTC)
That made me crack up hahaha!
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error