14 Pages<<11121314PrevNext
#301 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2015 3:19:37 PM(UTC)
the one that hurts me the most is what they have done to the beast Mercedes 6.2v8 used in the sls amg. that cars absolute rubbish in A class and S class even considering the cars probably got the cars best engine ever made.
#302 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2015 3:32:51 PM(UTC)
thanks for putting up a solid time with my tune. it nice to see someone go fast in a car i setup. with my best time in the same car being 4 sec slower its great feed back to be able to adjust the tune to something i'll never see. thank you both!!
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
#303 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2015 3:57:54 PM(UTC)
dp

Edited by user Tuesday, September 8, 2015 11:49:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#304 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2015 5:27:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XCELRATE Go to Quoted Post
thanks for putting up a solid time with my tune. it nice to see someone go fast in a car i setup. with my best time in the same car being 4 sec slower its great feed back to be able to adjust the tune to something i'll never see. thank you both!!

Any time bro... never say u wont get there u just need to keep at it. Everybody had to practice to be fast some just pick it up faster.
#305 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2015 5:37:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Toffo Go to Quoted Post
the one that hurts me the most is what they have done to the beast Mercedes 6.2v8 used in the sls amg. that cars absolute rubbish in A class and S class even considering the cars probably got the cars best engine ever made.

I feel your pain, that motor is a beast in real life but in the game just plain garbage.
DRIVE FAST OR DON'T BOTHER DRIVING....
PTG W4RLOCK
WWW.PENDULUMTUNING.PROBOARDS.COM
Twitter @ptg_w4rlock
#306 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 2:34:49 PM(UTC)
Will be starting twitch up in 45 min to run the final 6 cars in the comp. Twitch channel is below in my signature if u wish to watch.
#307 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 2:58:37 PM(UTC)
My computer is fried so im trying to do this from my phone. Thanks for letting me in the comp and again for the criticism. There is obviously something i am not getting and damned if i can figure it out. But, i broke down and bought FM6 after playing the demo so maybe ill figure it out there. Maybe not. I have always been ok with not being fast as long as im racing
#308 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 6:27:15 PM(UTC)
Alright they are all complete. I dont have time to leave comments but here are the times at least.

1.28.518 simmo

1.29.286 sch1wo

1.28.515 prophetik

1.28.768 moss

Lionel 1.28.276

Relax 1.28.129

Feed coming shortly
#309 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 6:56:32 PM(UTC)
Thanks to Toffo & Johnson for all their efforts with the amount of testing that went into this competition....17 tuners, wow!

Anyway, here are the Final Results per the posts with the lap times achieved by our amazing drivers (Toffo & Johnson). Thank you to everyone for their participation. Now, onto FM6......

PRKid

Edited by user Wednesday, September 9, 2015 7:20:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
#310 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 7:16:28 PM(UTC)
1.28.242 for lionel
#311 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 7:21:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ERS JOHNSON Go to Quoted Post
1.28.242 for lionel

My table in post right before yours has been updated. Thanks Johnson!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#312 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 7:23:02 PM(UTC)
Congrats to all tuners, and special mention to DTM Lionel78 and The Zerone for taking top honors!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#313 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 7:30:00 PM(UTC)
DP...

Edited by user Wednesday, September 9, 2015 8:58:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
#314 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 10:38:17 PM(UTC)
wow. really close comp. i was not expecting that
#315 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 3:59:39 AM(UTC)
Thanks guys! this was a blast of fun...
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
#316 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 5:05:12 AM(UTC)
Thanks guys and congrats to the winners, it was hard to go up against all the V8's but im glad how the car performed....thanks to TOFFO and JOHNSON for their time and effort, most of been very time consuming and frustrating at times....see you all in FM6 and lets do it all over again!
PTG W4RLOCK
Twitter @ptg_w4rlock
#317 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 5:39:18 AM(UTC)
Thanks to Toffo & Johnson for all the laps and the work. To the tuners congratulations to Lionel & PRKid for top honors and to everyone for entering such competitive cars (so close overall).

Now lets enjoy FM6!
#318 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:19:04 AM(UTC)
Alright they are all complete. I dont have time to leave comments but here are the times at least.

1.28.518 simmo

1.29.286 sch1wo

1.28.515 prophetik

1.28.768 moss

Lionel 1.28.276

Relax 1.28.129

Feed coming shortly

Simmo. Car was a little to stiff. I couldnt be aggressive it felt like but all in all solid car

Sch1wo. Not to be a jerk but i didnt like this car. I felt like i couldnt do much with it in terms of anything.

Prophetik. Wish i could have hit my laps clean instead of dirty. Solid car but not my fav.

Moss. I tried so hard but I couldn't get anything great

Lionel. I should have gotten a better time but I didnt... fantastic car

Prkid. Car was fast and easy to drive. Last 2 cars i drove were fantastic.

Overall it was a fun comp. I will be doing a Forza 6 comp with the Ford gt next. I havent set rules or how it's working yet but if u want to enter let me know. I'm not sure how many people I will have enter so just hit me up.

My favorite car from this comp... the zerone. Love that car still!
#319 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:33:09 AM(UTC)

Prkid. Car was fast and easy to drive.

Last 2 cars i drove were fantastic.

Overall it was a fun comp. I will be doing a Forza 6 comp with the Ford gt next. I havent set rules or how it's working yet but if u want to enter let me know. I'm not sure how many people I will have enter so just hit me up.

Thanks for the feedback Johnson, it's certainly appreciated!

Sign me up for the FM6 comp! Now, back to tuning on FM6.

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#320 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:46:37 AM(UTC)

1.28.518 simmo

1.29.286 sch1wo

1.28.515 prophetik

1.28.768 moss

Lionel 1.28.276

Relax 1.28.129

Feed coming shortly

Simmo. Car was a little to stiff. I couldnt be aggressive it felt like but all in all solid car

Sch1wo. Not to be a jerk but i didnt like this car. I felt like i couldnt do much with it in terms of anything.

Prophetik. Wish i could have hit my laps clean instead of dirty. Solid car but not my fav.

Moss. I tried so hard but I couldn't get anything great

Lionel. I should have gotten a better time but I didnt... fantastic car

Prkid. Car was fast and easy to drive. Last 2 cars i drove were fantastic.

My favorite car from this comp... the zerone. Love that car still!

just post it up as soon as the tuning sections up. i bet you get least 25 entry with how high the activity is at the moment.

i Will post a tune for sure
#321 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 11:53:42 AM(UTC)
i have an urge to run another comp along the same lines as this in a week or so.

i have 2 very fast volunteer test pilots showing interest. i wanted the same 1M but they leaning toward another beemer. probably the new 2 series.

i think it will be a good test for forza 6 tuning and physics.

what do you guys think?
 1 user liked this post.
#322 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 12:02:17 PM(UTC)
i have an urge to run another comp along the same lines as this in a week or so.

i have 2 very fast volunteer test pilots showing interest. i wanted the same 1M but they leaning toward another beemer. probably the new 2 series.

what do you guys think?

Love the idea! Let's go for it. As always, I will help with stats!!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#323 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 12:24:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RelaxedPRKid Go to Quoted Post

what do you guys think?

PRKid

thanks. i'll try set it up asap.

do you prefer the 1M or another beemer?

i'm finding the beemers really popular with the top drivers and tuners because they hard but so rewarding when right.
#324 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 1:01:16 PM(UTC)

what do you guys think?

PRKid

i'm finding the beemers really popular with the top drivers and tuners because they hard but so rewarding when right.

Any beemer (or, whatever is top of mind with Top Drivers)....should be fun and a good learning experience into FM6.

DJ Saoco
#325 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 6:54:53 AM(UTC)

what do you guys think?

PRKid

Any beemer (or, whatever is top of mind with Top Drivers)....should be fun and a good learning experience into FM6.

Whatever it is count me in, should be fun....let me know....i want a mid to late 90's bmr....should be highly competitive.....
PTG W4RLOCK
Twitter @ptg_w4rlock
14 Pages<<11121314PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error