#2 Posted : Saturday, August 8, 2015 5:01:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WindsweptDragon Go to Quoted Post

I watched these before... i disagree with the forza side of tuning but he does explain quite alot on what does what for tuning.
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 8, 2015 5:02:58 PM(UTC)
lol, yeah it doesnt really tell you how to tune but it does give a basic introduction in to what things are and how they should effect the car.
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 8, 2015 5:07:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WindsweptDragon Go to Quoted Post
lol, yeah it doesnt really tell you how to tune but it does give a basic introduction in to what things are and how they should effect the car.

+1

It would be great if Forza did have both "newbie" and advanced versions on how to build (which is the most important), then tune per several classifications of car classes and track combos. For example, an A-class car build for either a grippy, speed, or tweaner track.

Edited by user Sunday, August 9, 2015 9:20:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 8, 2015 5:53:17 PM(UTC)
Yeah I saw this. It's good info but not really useful on Forza IMO. They really screwed up the camber thing.
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 8, 2015 6:24:01 PM(UTC)
I definitely think its useful, theres people out there that think camber is a soft cheese and final drive is the last lap before the game crashes, it may not be totally accurate because of the way things work in forza but the info is still sound.

Edited by user Saturday, August 8, 2015 6:24:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error