#1 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2015 6:24:28 PM(UTC)
Yesterday, I started driving using the view from the drivers seat.

Being in the U.S., I've only driven in left hand drive vehicles, and I'm having a difficult time judging the right side of the car, and how far away I am from things.

Does anybody have any advice?
#2 Posted : Friday, August 7, 2015 6:25:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Joes Morgue Go to Quoted Post

Being in the U.S., I've only driven in left hand drive vehicles, and I'm having a difficult time judging the right side of the car, and how far away I am from things.

Just keep at it I suppose. Most of the cars I use in Forza end up being right hand drive and it was definitely something to get used to, but after a while it doesn't really seem to matter. Otherwise I don't really have anything specific to help with other than maybe try bonnet view for a bit as that is more in the center, and slowly switch to right hand.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2015 10:03:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ToxicVampire Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Joes Morgue Go to Quoted Post

Just keep at it I suppose. Most of the cars I use in Forza end up being right hand drive and it was definitely something to get used to, but after a while it doesn't really seem to matter. Otherwise I don't really have anything specific to help with other than maybe try bonnet view for a bit as that is more in the center, and slowly switch to right hand.

Bonnet view? The metal covering the engine compartment, I assume?

Notification

Icon
Error