1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, August 3, 2015 11:50:36 AM(UTC)
do you have a great build idea but lack the skills to pull off the insane performance tuning that will leave all your friends in the dust from start to Finnish or the wicked one of a kind paint scheme that will have them eyeing your car for weeks or maybe you have the skills to tune it and paint it but you just don't have time to Finnish the project

then you've come to the right place me and my friends here at the "Halo Reach Dance Garage" will take care of it all within a reasonable time frame "FOR FREE"
so this is how it works

step 1. you pick a car from one of the many cars available in forza horizon 2
step 2. you must decide what you want the car to be built and tuned for. some examples would be drifting, drag racing, cruising, street racing , off-road,
or maybe you want something classic and original looking but with a bit of a performance boost we can do it all if you have something in mind that was not listed please share it with us were always up for the challenge of doing something unique
step 3. you pick the paint job you want on the car any thing from classic hot rod looks to eccentric graphic masterpieces it can be done

then comes the final step once you have the car picked out and you know what you want it to be built and tuned for and you know what you want the paint scheme to look like then there are a couple ways to get your build started
first you can post all that info in a response to this thread second you can personal message it to me on here
or you can send all that info in a message on Xbox one to either MightBeOutlaw or ZUPERFLY1234

PLEASE REMEMBER TO BE AS DETAILED AND SPECIFIC IN YOUR DESCRIPTION OF THE PERFORMANCE/TUNE SETUP AND PAINT SCHEME WE JUST WANT TO KNOW AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ABOUT YOUR BUILD SO THAT IN THE END YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH IT!!!!!! ALSO REMEMBER ITS FREE!!!

ONCE YOUR BUILD IS DONE WE WILL SHARE THE TUNING SETUP AND PAINT SCHEME WITH YOU SO THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND USE THEM

oh and one more thing if you feel like you have real talent with painting or tuning cars in forza and would like to have a chance to be apart of our build team then join the
"Halo Reach Dance Garage" club on forza horizon 2 on the Xbox one and we will set up a car show for you to show off some of your paint schemes and/or demonstrate your performance and tuning ability's thanks everyone and we look forward to doing business with you!!!

Edited by user Monday, August 3, 2015 12:25:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Monday, August 3, 2015 11:54:36 AM(UTC)
As per the ToS and CoC do not cross post in order to try and be seen by more people, I will remove your other posts and leave this one. Good luck
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 2:27:30 AM(UTC)
if possible could some one build a 97 civic type r with working vtec
(explanation) using vtec sounds could someone do a gear ratio so after 5000rpm vtec kicks in but so its performance not just sound
thanks
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 7:36:20 AM(UTC)
drag version of the mustang cobra r, and a drift hennesy venom
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 1, 2016 4:54:38 PM(UTC)
I could really use a good tune for my Shelby GT500 (that may not be the correct model, but I'll edit this if that's the case). I'm having issues with the transmission, as 1st and 2nd gears produce TONS of wheelspin. I also need some help with my Honda Civic. For the most part, it's great, but I'm having some issues with understeer when I accelerate out of a corner.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:07:52 PM(UTC)

Just the paint job please?
It's the alms gts-r.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:13:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 10/1/2044 5:17:42 AM(UTC)
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2016 7:16:06 AM(UTC)
Hey can you build me a Blacklist 6 Ming Lamborghini? that is my Dream car!
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 1, 2016 7:48:45 AM(UTC)
FYI: Thread starter has not been seen on the forums since Aug 12, 2015

#9 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 4:56:21 AM(UTC)
a honda civic fast and furious edition

Notification

Icon
Error