This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages1234PrevNext
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#26 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2016 7:35:24 PM(UTC)
I don't think so - I think it's only the XBO games where the rewards accumulate. Look for WatchingPolcat's posts in this thread where I think he posted an answer to your question. Can't find it myself just now. I'm pretty sure they expire after about a month.

In any case you only have about three and a half days to wait and you'll have your answer when you boot FH on your XBO.

Rank: Racing Permit
#27 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 7:10:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mangoplah7 Go to Quoted Post
I don't think so - I think it's only the XBO games where the rewards accumulate. Look for WatchingPolcat's posts in this thread where I think he posted an answer to your question. Can't find it myself just now. I'm pretty sure they expire after about a month.

In any case you only have about three and a half days to wait and you'll have your answer when you boot FH on your XBO.


Thanks for the link. Like you said, I really only have a few days to wait and I plan to make the most of my time to play Horizon to pass the time until Horizon 3.

Edited by user Sunday, August 28, 2016 7:11:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Grammar correction.

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#28 Posted : Monday, August 29, 2016 12:25:43 AM(UTC)
i'm actually concerned about this...Whats the likelihood of finding that we have triggered the cheat mechanism, by having our saves on the cloud, used on another machine..maybe going from one machine to another?
Xbox Live Gamertag : David McKenna
PSN Gamertag : djm99
Rank: Driver's License
#29 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 6:12:58 AM(UTC)
I thought I read somewhere that the rewards must be redeemed in game within something like 45 days after triggered. They may not still be there.
Rank: Driver's License
#30 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 5:45:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ykiki5 Go to Quoted Post
This all makes me now wonder - when I download this from the Xbox store on September 1, then log in and start playing, will I have all of my unused Forza Rewards sitting there waiting for me? I diligently redeem my Rewards every week on the website. Would it be like it is for Horizon 2 - where if I don't play it for a few months, they're sitting in my account waiting for me to download them?

In theory, I should have a couple million credits just sitting in my account to be downloaded once I sign in, right?


Yeah, in theory. I just bought the game like a month ago and I figured the same thing. I only had 3 weeks worth of rewards, although I should have had like 50 or more, so yeah I was more than annoyed. Same exact thing for Forza 4.

Rank: Driver's Permit
#31 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 2:28:49 AM(UTC)
Now as it is cross compatible, i had a disc version of Forza Horizon, i checked the Ready To Install and Forza Horizon hasn't popped up so that i can install it.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#32 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 2:50:00 AM(UTC)
When you move your saves over, do you have to move them to the cloud or can you copy them to the cloud? Have seen people lose their cars when they move their saves over, just want to keep copy on my 360 just in case I lose my cars when I play it on my Xbox One? Is it okay if you copy your saves over?
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#33 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 3:22:18 AM(UTC)
for the moment i wouldn't worry about it as the game is unplayable on XBOX ONE. I have asked the same question on here hoping that Snowowl would respond. I'm worried that the cheat mechanism will kick in as you effectively have two saves on the system. Turn 10 do not allow this?
Xbox Live Gamertag : David McKenna
PSN Gamertag : djm99
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#34 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:22:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: eastwood121 Go to Quoted Post
When you move your saves over, do you have to move them to the cloud or can you copy them to the cloud? Have seen people lose their cars when they move their saves over, just want to keep copy on my 360 just in case I lose my cars when I play it on my Xbox One? Is it okay if you copy your saves over?


NEVER copy your Forza save, move it only.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#35 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 5:37:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: eastwood121 Go to Quoted Post
When you move your saves over, do you have to move them to the cloud or can you copy them to the cloud? Have seen people lose their cars when they move their saves over, just want to keep copy on my 360 just in case I lose my cars when I play it on my Xbox One? Is it okay if you copy your saves over?


NEVER copy your Forza save, move it only.


Thank you for letting me know!! Haven't done anything yet, thank goodness you told me!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#36 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 6:02:29 AM(UTC)
Another thing I'm wondering, I know it's early days with the BC, but if you were gold 50 online, the game would sometimes crash in your first few races of the day. There was a workaround for it, a one lap circuit race by yourself before racing with others, but would you still have to do this workaround if you're a gold 50 online, playing on the Xbox One?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#37 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 10:06:39 AM(UTC)
Hi eastwood :) I remember that game crashing thing with the workaround. Had a few races today after 3 1/2 years and fortunately there was no game crash and no frame rate drop. The only issue I had was myself lol A bit rusty *coughcough*
I also managed to move all my game save to the cloud and downloaded all DLC. Horizon was so much fun back in the day. So many memories and I met a few "old veterans" again.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#38 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 8:54:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Misanthropic79 Go to Quoted Post
Any news on wheel support though? Playing Forza with a controller is doing it wrong! :P


It's got wheel support alright - you're going to love the FFB. It's really strong when you lose control, seems to center too which is unexpected. It'll take me a bit of learning to get fast though, but so far it's a blast.

Rank: Racing Permit
#39 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 10:03:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mangoplah7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Misanthropic79 Go to Quoted Post
Any news on wheel support though? Playing Forza with a controller is doing it wrong! :P


It's got wheel support alright - you're going to love the FFB. It's really strong when you lose control, seems to center too which is unexpected. It'll take me a bit of learning to get fast though, but so far it's a blast.


The FFB doesn't work for me for some reason.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#40 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 10:05:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rangerover14 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Mangoplah7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Misanthropic79 Go to Quoted Post
Any news on wheel support though? Playing Forza with a controller is doing it wrong! :P


It's got wheel support alright - you're going to love the FFB. It's really strong when you lose control, seems to center too which is unexpected. It'll take me a bit of learning to get fast though, but so far it's a blast.


The FFB doesn't work for me for some reason.


Same for me, I have the TX wheel.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#41 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 10:11:27 PM(UTC)
Yeah, I've got the G920. Have you tried both sim steering and normal - I found sim easier to drive with.

Rank: Driver's Permit
#42 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 10:21:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ykiki5 Go to Quoted Post
This all makes me now wonder - when I download this from the Xbox store on September 1, then log in and start playing, will I have all of my unused Forza Rewards sitting there waiting for me? I diligently redeem my Rewards every week on the website. Would it be like it is for Horizon 2 - where if I don't play it for a few months, they're sitting in my account waiting for me to download them?

In theory, I should have a couple million credits just sitting in my account to be downloaded once I sign in, right?


Nope I logged in today, only had a 20k reward. Sadly.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#43 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 2:02:52 AM(UTC)
How are you guys even playing this? After my first few races, the game just stutters ridiculously making it completely impossible to play. It's actually quite breathtaking how awful it is.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#44 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 3:10:59 AM(UTC)
Yeah I had some serious frame rate drops or slow mo lag or whatever, but only a couple of times. Mostly the game was running smoothly for me
Rank: Driver's Permit
#45 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 5:08:22 AM(UTC)
It has been virtually flawless for me so far. I am about to get the Pink band.

Does the rally DLC work? Is it in the season pass?
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#46 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 6:55:40 AM(UTC)
The Rally DLC works great. The only problem generally with Horizon 1 on Xbox One is the frame rate (because of the servers having issues?).

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
Rank: Driver's Permit
#47 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 7:26:21 AM(UTC)
I downloaded this after having a blast with Horizons 2. I was having stuttering issues and HUD flickering so I moved the install from my external (WD My Passport Ultra) to the internal hdd thinking that was the issue and the problem persisted. While reading the forums I left the game running and it crashed to the dashboard. I had no issues until after the second race and now it is pretty much unplayable. I hope this clears up as it is still a very entertaining game.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#48 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 10:42:36 AM(UTC)
I didn't own it on 360. But I can't seem to be able to download it on Xbox One, is it normal? I only see the mention "See Price"...
Rank: Driver's Permit
#49 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 10:48:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: pascalf1 Go to Quoted Post
I didn't own it on 360. But I can't seem to be able to download it on Xbox One, is it normal? I only see the mention "See Price"...


Never mind, I found my answer.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#50 Posted : Thursday, September 1, 2016 10:49:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: pascalf1 Go to Quoted Post
I didn't own it on 360. But I can't seem to be able to download it on Xbox One, is it normal? I only see the mention "See Price"...


Click on "see price" and it should say "free".
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error