2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2014 5:28:15 AM(UTC)
This is not the Need for speed forum is it? Think i've took a left turn too many somewhere.
If enough people want Nitrous added it will eventually wind up in Forza, but as others have said, it should only be in events it's in in real life. I do not want to race someone with an AUdi R18 on nitrous around Le Mans.
But, just because we don't see the merit, doesn't mean it's not worthy. Each to their own and all that. It's just not what proper motosport is about, except a few events, like drag racing. :)
#27 Posted : Saturday, June 21, 2014 9:51:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XxCuBaN VteCxX Go to Quoted Post
nice idea because gt6 have nitrous why forza not?

No.

I view it as silly nonsense. Maybe it appeals to kids, much like drifting and Gymkhana, but I don't like goofy nonsense in my motorsports. "But, drifting takes great skill and..." Stuff it. It's just showing off. Threading a needle from a hundred yards away takes skill, too, but that doesn't mean racing drivers should be doing long-distance needle-threading. You can have racing or you can have showing off, but don't combine them into the same product. Anyway, back to nitrous... Aside from it just being a corny gimmick to mix things up during a race, imagine the Drivatar carnage with the entire starting grid using nitrous all at once right at the start heading into turn one. You thought we had chaos already, but wait until Drivatars are given nitrous.
Still I Rise
#28 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2014 10:49:33 PM(UTC)
YES
i would like to see you add nitrous with the correct PI
it's a real modification.

#29 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 8:54:04 AM(UTC)
Nah, i dont want to see NOS in Forza either, thats clearly NFS territory.

However i'd love to see the implementation of the 'boost-feature' which some spec race series officially use, like the VW Scirocco Cup or the good ol' Formula Palmer Audi series. Due to the fact that all the cars in the field are completely identical in these series, which makes overtaking pretty difficult, the boost button gives a driver a temporary increase in horsepower (i believe its +60 PS for the Scirocco), regulated by strict rules (lenght of boost and how often it can be activated, i.e. one boost per lap). This would add an additional strategic touch to these races, similar to F1 with its KERS system.
Still, it needs to be a standard feature of the car (not as an upgrade) to make sure that everyone in the field has access to it.

So, NO to NOS and HELL YEAH!! to boosting where its allowed
User is suspended until 2/5/2042 5:01:49 AM(UTC)
#30 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 9:01:19 AM(UTC)
I say, if they do add it, it should use up A LOT of your fuel consumption or just use it only in Drag Races which I prefer, but either way it should be realistic NOS, not NFS NOS lol regardless I prefer the game without it though.

Edited by user Monday, August 18, 2014 9:02:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 9:38:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VulcanVFX Go to Quoted Post
I say, if they do add it, it should use up A LOT of your fuel consumption or just use it only in Drag Races which I prefer, but either way it should be realistic NOS, not NFS NOS lol regardless I prefer the game without it though.

I'm not N2O expert, but... Shouldnt the fuel consumption be the same then a car with equivalent hp ? (300hp + 75hp shot be the same consumption then a 375hp car)
#32 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 3:35:54 PM(UTC)
I'd be OK with it as long as it's implemented realistically, and only in drag racing.
私は日本語が話せません。
#33 Posted : Friday, October 24, 2014 8:43:10 PM(UTC)
I think that is a insanely stupid, juvenile, retarded, absolutely unacceptable, unreasonable, absolutely a never, not okay, inappropriate, and God forbid this from ever Happening and If it does they shall all be damned to Hell and Damnation. that's the reason why I gave up Gran Turismo! don't make me give up Forza! you NOS Loving ****!
#34 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2014 1:53:16 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Friday, November 7, 2014 11:03:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 7:56:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lowk3y Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Isn't it like... completly off topic ?

Edited by user Friday, November 7, 2014 11:03:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#36 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2014 10:56:09 AM(UTC)
yes on nitro on forza 6 but i think it would fit in forza horizon 3 if you make it.
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2014 3:42:31 PM(UTC)
NOS would be dumb besides drag racing as I do quite a bit but still I wouldn't want it. Just a way for trolls to use it and ram in to you except it would 10x more irritating.
Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you. -Jeremy Clarkson
#38 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2014 5:10:44 PM(UTC)
Why I don't want nitrous to be in any Forza game:

1. It will make the game arcadey. I don't want any racer that's supposed to be a sim to feel like Need For Speeed. (excluding Shift/2)

2. People will abuse it (using it at the start to get an advantage and ram into others. Expect casual players ram into you even more if nitrous were in, making it more like a Mario Kart with different graphics/physics).

If nitrous were in the game, I would want it to be starting with no nitrous and having to earn it (like showing off good skills or perfecting a corner, like how I have to hit every note in a certain phrase to get that Star Power thing in Guitar Hero). Drag racing is an exception.

"...and to avoid a rant the size of Jupiter, I will end my reply here." -VerrucktSchakal
#39 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1:48:44 PM(UTC)
ok ok ... THIS game IS amazing first off.. i have owned forza since the very beginning!! nitrous should be apart of the game because drifters in D1GP USE nitrous for drifting.. DRAG RACING IS HUGE in forza not so much forza 5 because you cannot create your own room/lobby which has taken away a lot from the game... i obviously know i cannon write very well but that is because i have no high school. so sorry to the grammar police.. FORZA is amazing and should continue to go above and beyond for its fans... nitrous will not take away from the game for it is a RACING SIMULATOR which means its entitled to whatever is seen in motorsports today.. DRAG racing has evolved into 4 second cars which SHOULD definitely not be in the game.. tube chassis's should be available .. PERSONALLY 90 % of the people who race in forza DO NOT race in real life and i for one DO.. I WOULD love if you ADD EVERYTHING from circuit to drag to drift THESE are the 3 main things to do in this game SO why not go above and beyond for each type of racing.. I HAVE never posted on forza forums but i hope turn 10 gets a gimps of what goes on in my mind when i play forza... 1000 HP hondas BECAUSE they exist!!! REAL drag SLICKS because when i run 15/50R 225 that isnt a real slick drag racing tire... If its in real life it should be in forza... 1500 HP supras... WE got guys running 9.89 ALL motor front wheel drive EG civics in the q/mile that should be possible in this game... even if nitrous was not in the game i will still play it.. i just hope it evolves into a game where i can take my back bumper off and the rebar and ACT like i do in real life.. THE design concept is huge and would take the developers more time to create but DAMN IT WOULD HIT every audience in the WORLD if just some of these things were available.. LIKE when you put a intake on the car it should be able to go threw the front light with a velocity stack on the end JUST like we see in drag racing vids today... those links are just examples of how the cars could look... YOU guys would take in a different audience from ALL over the world

http://www.youtube.com/w...UU9ctWhtlqbyHuoOHS1Jy15g

http://www.youtube.com/w...UU9ctWhtlqbyHuoOHS1Jy15g
#40 Posted : Monday, December 1, 2014 9:44:51 AM(UTC)
No especially for Forza..
#41 Posted : Saturday, June 10, 2017 9:30:44 AM(UTC)
I think Nitrous should be a power adder option like how you pick from turbo and supercharger.
N2O should not be allowed to combine with turbo and supercharger it should be a separate option on for drag cars.

Edited by user Saturday, June 10, 2017 1:12:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#42 Posted : Saturday, June 10, 2017 1:12:57 PM(UTC)
Please continue to use the separate Wish List threads pinned in the FM6 discussion forum.

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error