3 Pages123Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:11:08 AM(UTC)
Just wanted to start a discussion on the latest Porsche Bonus Pack which includes 2 new cars:
- 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS
- 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

btw the DLC is only accessible through the Forza HUB App on Xbox and is only available till July 24th, after that its gone for good so hurry up and get it while you can, its Free as well :)

Edited by user Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:14:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:12:25 AM(UTC)
Whoa, new DLC? Count me in!
More characters than sense.
 5 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:13:19 AM(UTC)
Full details here!

http://forzamotorsport.n...ws/fh2_two_free_porsches

Available exclusively via the Forza Hub app on Xbox One from now until Friday, July 24.
Forza EMEA Community Manager
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:22:43 AM(UTC)
Downloaded. Not working yet. But yea!
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:26:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpartanWing2010 Go to Quoted Post

Maybe the game needs to update.
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:53:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpartanWing2010 Go to Quoted Post

turn your console off then turn it back on and then start the game, you should receive an update for the game
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 10:03:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post
Just wanted to start a discussion on the latest Porsche Bonus Pack which includes 2 new cars:

btw the DLC is only accessible through the Forza HUB App on Xbox and is only available till July 24th, after that its gone for good so hurry up and get it while you can, its Free as well :)

Yesss , this is awesome , i saw this on Porsche Instagram
Gearhead , Xbox Fan and Student
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 10:20:49 AM(UTC)
I think the pi to high on the gt2 rs I also think we should be able to engine swap something so it downgrades to s1
 2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 10:40:25 AM(UTC)
Side decals missing on the GT2 but oh well. Free cars always welcome.

#10 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 11:39:16 AM(UTC)
Free DLC? Well that's something I'll never say no to, nice surprise from PG.
#11 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 11:40:31 AM(UTC)
What a nice surprise, cheers to the devs.

🇨🇦
#12 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 11:52:05 AM(UTC)
So Sweet, more Porsches and for free, thx. :-)
Time to take em for a spin.

Edited by user Thursday, July 16, 2015 11:53:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 11:52:42 AM(UTC)
Didn't get the achievement for buying a Porsche. Downloaded both update and car pack, restarted the console but it didn't unlock. Help will be appreciated.

Update: I'm not making progress towards any of the Porsche achievements, Porsche Owners Club, This is My Porsche and Horse Power. Anyone?

Edited by user Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:28:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#14 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:04:36 PM(UTC)
Is there a code I can get for the cars by the time I get an other Xbox? Mine just broke
#15 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:17:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IvoGTA 360 Go to Quoted Post
Didn't get the achievement for buying a Porsche. Downloaded both update and car pack, restarted the console but it didn't unlock. Help will be appreciated.

Same here. Went to the autoshow and got both of them but no achievements. Kind of weird, hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
#16 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:49:57 PM(UTC)

Update: I'm not making progress towards any of the Porsche achievements, Porsche Owners Club, This is My Porsche and Horse Power. Anyone?

Same here. Bought the cars and no achievement.
#17 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:53:56 PM(UTC)
Awesome cars, good job and thank you Turn10.

The Macan is definitely the way to go over the Cayenne, but the GT2 is so much fun!!!!
#18 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 12:54:01 PM(UTC)

Do you own the Porsche Expansion Pack?

I would suggest just use cars from that for those achievements.
I blame the ants.
#19 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 1:03:09 PM(UTC)
This is definitely awesome, but I'm kinda bummed... I do own FH2 for the X1, but I don't have an X1 just yet; by the time I get an X1 these cars will be gone. If the DLC was available on the marketplace I could get the license for it on Xbox.com so I could download it to an X1 in the future, but being as it's only available on Forza Hub... Well, looks like I'm outta luck. : /

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
#20 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 1:17:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

Do you own the Porsche Expansion Pack?

I would suggest just use cars from that for those achievements.

Aye, I feared as much. Thought I'll be able to get some achievements without owning the Porsche DLC but T10 and PG say no. Anyways I have 2 awesome Porsches and will get the Porsche expansion as soon as I can too. Great mashines. :)
#21 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 1:19:21 PM(UTC)
Much much thank's for this to Turn 10 and PG. Hope for more Porsche and Car Pack's for FH2. The Game is amazing good and more cars are ever better :)
Very good Work guys.
#22 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 1:37:16 PM(UTC)
Thanks T10/PG for this awesome bowl of awesomeness for free.
#23 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 1:47:22 PM(UTC)
It's a good time to be a Forza fan, FM6 coming soon and 2 free Porsche's for Horizon 2!

Edited by user Thursday, July 16, 2015 1:47:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#24 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 2:32:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post

Can u only download then until the 24th? or does that mean if u download it, the cars will only be avaliable in game until the 24th?
#25 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 2:45:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Z0MB1E96 Go to Quoted Post
I think the pi to high on the gt2 rs I also think we should be able to engine swap something so it downgrades to s1

Engine swaps don't usually drop the car a class in this game; they only elevate the PI.

The PI is a bit high, but with an AWD swap it's tough getting it to max out in S2 - it stops at 997. I have some other things I could try to max out the pi at 998 but they're not really worth doing just to get that one extra PI point.

It's a fun car to drive. I'm looking forward to using it a bit more and seeing what it's really like. The short time I got with the GT3 - it was a great car.
3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error