4 Pages<<234Prev
#76 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:10:04 PM(UTC)
At least we get to buy everything separately as I suspected

I'm OK to wait an extra few days for the physical copy

🇨🇦
#77 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:38:25 PM(UTC)
Alright! Finally some answers. Now if only they say the price to pass/vip i'd be all set. Thanks Max. Always on the ball with info
#78 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:52:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

That's what I was wanting to see, VIP and the Season Pass will be available separately from day one. Early Access, I could honestly care less. :)
#79 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 1:31:57 AM(UTC)
So the best option is to pre-order from the microsoftstore.com, since you get a $10 gift card or if you are part of xbox rewards, pre-ordering will net you 15,000 rewards credits.
http://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/
#80 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 1:38:11 AM(UTC)
it's possible that some users ask to Dan why not a LCE? sorry for my bad english...
 1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 3:53:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Borg561 Go to Quoted Post

That's what I was wanting to see, VIP and the Season Pass will be available separately from day one. Early Access, I could honestly care less. :)

Early Access would be pointless anyway, as you'd only actually get the physical copy after the game has already came out lol.
#82 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 7:25:19 AM(UTC)
Here's a question: has anybody done the pre-order, and received the F:H2 bonuses yet? Like, how is that going to work? Do we get a code for H:2 when we receive our copy of FM6? That would be kind of weird, packaging one game's content with another...
#83 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 7:45:01 AM(UTC)
#84 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 8:05:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Here's a question: has anybody done the pre-order, and received the F:H2 bonuses yet? Like, how is that going to work? Do we get a code for H:2 when we receive our copy of FM6? That would be kind of weird, packaging one game's content with another...

You don't get codes, the DLC is just unlocked automatically as part of the package. =) You have to download the packs from the xbox marketplace itself though, not the in-game menu.
#85 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 2:39:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post

You don't get codes, the DLC is just unlocked automatically as part of the package. =) You have to download the packs from the xbox marketplace itself though, not the in-game menu.

Awesome. Thanks.

#86 Posted : Friday, July 17, 2015 3:16:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Borg561 Go to Quoted Post

Early Access would be pointless anyway, as you'd only actually get the physical copy after the game has already came out lol.

Obviously, I was simply saying that even if I went digital, I could care less about the early access. With a couple coworkers off at work I'm going to be quite busy those days, and even if I weren't, I've got plenty of other games to keep busy with.
#87 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2015 3:50:58 PM(UTC)
OK, so I think I'm back to getting a standard 1 TB 'box, getting a physical copy of FM6, and buying VIP (which includes the season pass, amirite?) and FnF.

Anybody know if I get the Horizon 2 bonuses if I PO the physical copy as opposed to the digital? And if I decide to PO Digital Ultimate, do I have to pay full pop right now? Manteo?

Thanks.
#88 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2015 3:54:36 PM(UTC)
VIP does not come with car pass.
Those are two separate things.
 1 user liked this post.
#89 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2015 3:58:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: x8o8drifter Go to Quoted Post
VIP does not come with car pass.
Those are two separate things.

Thanks.

Gosh darn it, who'd of ever thought buying a freaking video game could be so bloody complicated?
#90 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2015 6:09:39 PM(UTC)
OK, so I think I'm back to getting a standard 1 TB 'box, getting a physical copy of FM6, and buying VIP (which includes the season pass, amirite?) and FnF.

Anybody know if I get the Horizon 2 bonuses if I PO the physical copy as opposed to the digital? And if I decide to PO Digital Ultimate, do I have to pay full pop right now? Manteo?

Thanks.

If you're thinking about getting a 1TB console and Forza 6, I would suggest just getting the Forza edition console that comes with the game. However, to answer your other questions, the only way you get the FH2 bonus is through pre ordering a digital copy of the game. And yes, you have to pay in full when pre ordering the digital ultimate edition.
#91 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2015 3:49:10 AM(UTC)
Not a fan of digital so having a LCE would have been nice to buy from the shops, probably going to just buy the VIP pack as well but I may leave the car/season pass. If it came in a LCE physically with a discount then i'd be pretty tempted to buy it however I think we have to remember it may not actually be Turn 10's decision focus on digital. It was Microsofts view to go digital and online a few years ago and Forza seems to have had decisions which follow Microsofts outlook very often so it wouldnt surprise me if they've been guided this way. Just my opinion though.
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error