14 Pages<<11121314PrevNext
#301 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2015 11:27:11 AM(UTC)
nevermind...i figured it out
#302 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2015 8:40:01 AM(UTC)
Moparjay, I have to ask one thing. Did you use more or less toe in your Ford GT? it feels pretty good overall, a little bit lack of grip due sport tire compound maybe, but to me it really feels like the car would be moving around specially under braking way more than most other cars that I have driven in this game, specially if the track isn't super smooth...

It's like the weight would shift forward, but due a unnoticeably small bump on the track would cause it to settle unevenly, and the car turns to left/right depending was the bump under left or right front tire. which would explane the subtle, but seemingly random direction change.
Proud member of Hard Luck Racing.

If your time isn't on HC board, it means nothing.

Mr. Oddball
Beat me with lotus, No big deal. Beat me with SUV, you have earned my respect
#303 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:32:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Juggernaut Go to Quoted Post
It's like the weight would shift forward, but due a unnoticeably small bump on the track would cause it to settle unevenly, and the car turns to left/right depending was the bump under left or right front tire. which would explane the subtle, but seemingly random direction change.

I believe this can happen if the front ride height is a little too low. I've had cars that would randomly, subtly change direction on straights when I set the ride height too low in the past.
#304 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:11:58 PM(UTC)
Moparjay, I have to ask one thing. Did you use more or less toe in your Ford GT? it feels pretty good overall, a little bit lack of grip due sport tire compound maybe, but to me it really feels like the car would be moving around specially under braking way more than most other cars that I have driven in this game, specially if the track isn't super smooth...

1/1 toe. I wish I hadnt deleted the tune. I had planned to post it good or bad just for suggestions if nothing else. The spring/ARB/ shocks were just all wrong. The tune is still able to be d/l'd but I cant unlock it even though it's mine? Doesn't seem right but it wont let me

Edited by user Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:22:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#305 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:16:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: hairpig8612 Go to Quoted Post

I believe this can happen if the front ride height is a little too low. I've had cars that would randomly, subtly change direction on straights when I set the ride height too low in the past.

yeah, it was slammed to the ground. I didnt figure it could hurt with the tracks we were on. I learned quite a bit by this contest. I still cant get the GT the way I want it. My F40,R34 and believe it or not I have a pretty quick Mitsubishi GTO that all have better times. I havent given up on the GT, the right build/tune is in there somewhere. I dont know why more people havent ran this car up the LB's
#306 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:20:32 PM(UTC)

I watched my replay. With no TCS you definitely had your hands full. I originally tuned it without assists. I should have left the car alone after the first one.
#307 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2015 6:53:08 AM(UTC)
I'm currently about 2 days behind of what I had planned, but I haven't forgotten you in here. trying to get this thing done before weekend.

Real life is bugging me quite hard currently =S

Mr. Oddball
 2 users liked this post.
#308 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 5:57:10 AM(UTC)
Results

ROAD AMERICA

hairpig8612 2.10.709
HLR Toffo 2.11.145
ERS C0ldCutZ 2.11.613
ERS DIBS 2.11.685
ERS Diesel 2.11.839
RelaxedPKRKid 2.11.847
Raceboy77 2.12.001
ShadowChaser36 2.12.009
RPM Swerve 2.12.303
gtFOOTw 2.12.473
W4RLOCK38 2.12.479
Bloody Gears 2.12.514
fifty inch 2.12.589
moparjay 2.12.698
ERS JOHNSSON 2.12.748
HLR Moss 2.13.001
MoneyMan300 2.13.052

Finally done with road America.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 1, 2015 6:06:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mr. Oddball
 1 user liked this post.
#309 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 7:09:52 AM(UTC)
Here are the tabulated Final Results.....

@ Jugg's - please feel free to download image and copy onto your Results post. Thank you!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#310 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 7:37:08 AM(UTC)
Thank you PRKid.

Now what it comes to choosing my favorite car out of all cars.
There was 4 cars that I really liked, and 3 of them are in top 3, therefore my choice is rather easy

ERS C0ldCutZ Silvia from place 7

Also I have to put a mentioning that fifty inch, Raceboy77, ERS Dibs, gtFOOTw and ERS JOHNSSON cars were having splits for notably better times, on most tracks. I just wasn't enough of a driver to get those laps together.

Would PRKid, HLR Toffo, and hairpig8612 choose 2 of the price cars which are up on first post. (one from Coops, one from Curtis)
In addition, PRKid and ERS C0ldCutZ will receive what ever TheFishE77 has done (I havn't seen it either)

Edited by user Tuesday, September 1, 2015 8:04:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mr. Oddball
#311 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:33:25 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the time and effort spent doing this. I learned alot from this comp and have built a GT that would smoke the car I turned in here as a result. I drove your tune for the HLR/ERS comp. It's a wonder you kept mine on the track at all if that M1 tune represents what you are used to driving.
#312 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 12:05:48 PM(UTC)
Thank you PRKid.

Now what it comes to choosing my favorite car out of all cars.
There was 4 cars that I really liked, and 3 of them are in top 3, therefore my choice is rather easy

ERS C0ldCutZ Silvia from place 7

Also I have to put a mentioning that fifty inch, Raceboy77, ERS Dibs, gtFOOTw and ERS JOHNSSON cars were having splits for notably better times, on most tracks. I just wasn't enough of a driver to get those laps together.

Would PRKid, HLR Toffo, and hairpig8612 choose 2 of the price cars which are up on first post. (one from Coops, one from Curtis)
In addition, PRKid and ERS C0ldCutZ will receive what ever TheFishE77 has done (I havn't seen it either)

Jugg's - thank you very much for sponsoring and delivering on this competition.....I know it is a lot of work and it is certainly appreciated!

As far as the paints go, I'd like to get the (1) S2K paint from Curtis, and, (2) 370Z paint from PTG Coops (Mesasphere). And, of course, what TheFishE77 pulls together. Thank you to the painters for an awesome job and making these available.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 1, 2015 12:07:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#313 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 12:07:49 PM(UTC)
congrats prkid. and thanks for the comp juggs. good learning experience as always
#314 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 12:10:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Toffo Go to Quoted Post
congrats prkid. and thanks for the comp juggs. good learning experience as always

Thanks Toffo! And, great job as well for your podium spot.....it was a CLOSE ONE!

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#315 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 12:53:43 PM(UTC)
Now my original plan was to get the winner the ultimate edition of FM6, or even the basic version, but I ran in to money issues and I was barely able to get it to myself. I tried negotiating with T10 about it, but they weren't willing to give me that much.

They were suggesting other possible rewards, but in my opinion they weren't appealing enough, so I turned that down.

Mr. Oddball
 1 user liked this post.
#316 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 2:16:23 PM(UTC)
And look at me and my manners. Congrats Kidd,Toffo and hairpig on the podiums. It's too bad most of y'all are leaving for FM6. I just got this one 4 months ago so I'll be hanging around in 5 for a bit longer. I already have Project Cars sitting around collecting dust.
#317 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 2:38:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: moparjay Go to Quoted Post
And look at me and my manners. Congrats Kidd,Toffo and hairpig on the podiums. It's too bad most of y'all are leaving for FM6. I just got this one 4 months ago so I'll be hanging around in 5 for a bit longer. I already have Project Cars sitting around collecting dust.

Thanks moparjay! I did get FM6, yet, still plan to continue to do a lot of racing/tuning with FM5. BTW, my PCars copy is also collecting a lot of dust somewhere. I am sure I'll get back to it one of these days, since my initial experience with it was dismal. Yet, also enjoying H2 as of late. See you around the tracks!

PRKid

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#318 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 3:55:39 AM(UTC)
Good job PRKid, it looks like you've been a quick learner and paying close attention to all the advice offered around here over the past couple of years!
 1 user liked this post.
#319 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 4:53:50 AM(UTC)
Yeah congrats Kid it seems you nailed it and your tune didn't lose too much time on RA (heck even faster than mine)

Thnks to Juggernaut for pulling this together and investing so much time into it.

Now back on the drawing board to improve further :-)
#320 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 5:30:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gtFOOTw Go to Quoted Post
Good job PRKid, it looks like you've been a quick learner and paying close attention to all the advice offered around here over the past couple of years!

Thanks FOOT! And, YES, I have learned a lot from you, Moss, and many others in this forum which and I certainly appreciate the help/support since starting on XBoxOne/FM5 (first-ever gaming unit & game). However, I still have a ton to learn, and currently, have set a goal to learn how to drive like all of you (....lol....well, at least closer to your times) and hopefully get much better on the tuning aspect. High hopes....lol.....

Originally Posted by: fifty inch Go to Quoted Post
Yeah congrats Kid it seems you nailed it and your tune didn't lose too much time on RA (heck even faster than mine)

Thnks to Juggernaut for pulling this together and investing so much time into it.

Now back on the drawing board to improve further :-)

Thanks fifty, it's appreciated! I knew the car would suffer some amount at RdAm, yet, needed to ensure it was still somewhat competitive against the high-HP cars.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 2, 2015 5:31:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
#321 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 9:13:51 AM(UTC)

I choose the S2000 and the BRZ.

Thanks for donating so much time and effort to this, Juggs! It was very fun to participate in.
 1 user liked this post.
#322 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 7:43:04 PM(UTC)
Congrats PRKid! Great job! I'm very pleased with my Camaro finishing 6th. And a big thanks to Juggs for taking the time and effort to put this together. Great comp!
#323 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 8:24:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ShadowChaser36 Go to Quoted Post
Congrats PRKid! Great job! I'm very pleased with my Camaro finishing 6th. And a big thanks to Juggs for taking the time and effort to put this together. Great comp!

Thanks ShadowChaser, and, great job on your entry as well!

DJ Saoco
#324 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 8:38:34 PM(UTC)

I got the 2011 RUF Rt 12 S paint job from TheFishE77 and it is AWESOME...... Thanks to TheFishE77!

Not sure what I need to do to get the other 2 paint jobs.

PRKid

Now, all I need to do is add fifty's tune to this puppy and bam!

DJ Saoco
#325 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 12:32:39 AM(UTC)
Try contacting the painters themselfs, PTG Coops, and PTG Curtis. Soon as you are both online you will get your paints.

Mr. Oddball
14 Pages<<11121314PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error