9 Pages<<789Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#201 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 10:44:07 PM(UTC)
You also got some free stickers in there too!
Oh, and bragging rights over people with those plebian black xboxes. lol
My wife now has my old Xbox One, and i have the new one, so we both have access to all my games, which means some Mr & Mrs Leaderboards... lol
But yes, the lack of ultimate option for people buying the most expensive version is a kick in the teeth. As usual microsoft doing it's best to screw fans who ARE willing to spend the money. lol
#202 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2015 9:09:28 AM(UTC)
Hi guys,
i am planning to buy the Forza 6 LE console, i have the day one xbox one 500gb & want to buy this blue beast, anyone who owns this LE console can tell me if its any different compare to the day one console? i mean does it use less amps electricity? I know its 1 tb hdd but is it anyways faster then the 500gb hdd in the day one console?

Thanks.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 7, 2015 9:10:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#203 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2015 9:15:29 AM(UTC)
It's more or less the same except it's blue, and a 1tb HDD as you say.
The controller however is better. The rubber diamond grips make the controller feel really nice to hold. Also, the triggers on mine are stiffer than my other two xbox One controllers, one of which is hardly used, so i don't think it's just because it's a new controller. The titanium triggers also look nice, and it has the new headset socket built into the controller.
Oh, and the vroom sounds when you turn it on are brilliant! lol
But otherwise it's the same power consumption according to my LCD equipped power unit that runs all my gear. I was pulling about 320 watts with the day one console, and it's the same now with the Forza LE console.
#204 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2015 1:54:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BBTD MitchyK7 Go to Quoted Post
It's more or less the same except it's blue, and a 1tb HDD as you say.
The controller however is better. The rubber diamond grips make the controller feel really nice to hold. Also, the triggers on mine are stiffer than my other two xbox One controllers, one of which is hardly used, so i don't think it's just because it's a new controller. The titanium triggers also look nice, and it has the new headset socket built into the controller.
Oh, and the vroom sounds when you turn it on are brilliant! lol
But otherwise it's the same power consumption according to my LCD equipped power unit that runs all my gear. I was pulling about 320 watts with the day one console, and it's the same now with the Forza LE console.

Thanks for the info, yeah this forza le console looks slick, is it limited in quantity? you think stock should be there by xmas time? or better to buy it now?

Cheers.
 1 user liked this post.
#205 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 8:55:43 AM(UTC)
I was in the market (finally) to get and Xbox One, and had to get this. I really like the grips on the bottom of the controller, so much nicer than the 2nd controller (Special Forces) I bought.

Forza 6 Xbox One Console

Forza 6 Controller

Stickers

Edited by user Monday, October 12, 2015 8:57:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#206 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2015 4:48:45 PM(UTC)
Hi
I just bought the limited edition for the Xbox one console anyone know wha DLCs come with that for the Forza game.
#207 Posted : Sunday, November 1, 2015 9:05:58 PM(UTC)
Forza is by far my favourite Xbox franchise. After finally getting permission from the wife to purchase an Xbox one, seeing how I never get to play video games what with life and all, it was a no brained to purchase the forza edition. After searching the entire city for one I finally found the last one. Very happy with the custom console. That being said I was very disappointed that you only get the standard edition of the game, not even a VIP.
#208 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 5:32:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Donofrie Go to Quoted Post
Forza is by far my favourite Xbox franchise. That being said I was very disappointed that you only get the standard edition of the game, not even a VIP.

I have to agree, with both your statements

9 Pages<<789Prev

Notification

Icon
Error