9 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext
#126 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2015 12:18:30 PM(UTC)
I would love this addition to my consoles, but every one I own plus my stereo and cable box are black.
And no Ultimate Edition game either, not for me.
 2 users liked this post.
#127 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2015 4:20:11 PM(UTC)
Console looks amazing, saw it in person at x15, game feels great, I have all the forzas put thousands of hours between them, literally, but I am very very annoyed that I'm paying 500$ for a brand new system and I don't get it at the same time as the people who order the deluxe edition, I can understand you guys wanted an edition for all the hardcore fans and they get it early but the console is also a hardcore forza bundle and I would really like to get that on the same day as all the people who are getting the game like 6 days before me because I'm paying like 4 times the amount of money, hope you guys look into this, once again game feels amazing, little bit of lag when using a wheel though, outside that amazing job. thanks :)
#128 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2015 4:56:38 PM(UTC)
Yes, I have this bad boy on order as well. I spoke with the people at Gamestop where I ordered it last night at the Madden launch about the fact it's standard only, not ultimate :(. They said to speak with them around the release date and see if I can save $$ on the VIP membership and the car packs. It's a digital download so I'm hoping I can swap out the codes and pay the difference. (If I already had the console I'd have probably gone ultimate.)

And yes, it would have been very nice if they offered an "ultimate" bundle available on the 10th. I would have gladly paid the extra $40.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 25, 2015 4:59:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#129 Posted : Tuesday, September 1, 2015 4:26:55 PM(UTC)
What edition of Forza 6 do you get if you buy the bundle?
#130 Posted : Wednesday, September 2, 2015 3:01:25 PM(UTC)
Curious to see who all is picking up the Forza 6 console and what you think about them not including the Car Pass or VIP Pass?
#131 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 6:37:29 AM(UTC)
Controller only for me. The system looks amazing, but I can't justify spending the $$ replacing my console.
#132 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 10:05:45 AM(UTC)
I cancelled my order for this from Microsoft Store. I dont like how I would have to wait until at least the 15th to play when those who only preorded the digital game play 5 days earlier. I had originally planned on also preordering the ultimate version for early access and selling the code from this bundle, but not going to go through the trouble. Now my plan is to only get the disc version on 15th. Dont care for $100 digital only nonsense.
 3 users liked this post.
#133 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 10:48:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BillyLMitchell Go to Quoted Post
I cancelled my order for this from Microsoft Store. I dont like how I would have to wait until at least the 15th to play when those who only preorded the digital game play 5 days earlier. I had originally planned on also preordering the ultimate version for early access and selling the code from this bundle, but not going to go through the trouble. Now my plan is to only get the disc version on 15th. Dont care for $100 digital only nonsense.

So you're going to cancel your order which you'll receive on the 15th because you're annoyed you don't get it earlier, but will instead wait until the 15th to get the disc?

Twitter: @RyHirons
#134 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 12:01:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: deadlycowpat95 Go to Quoted Post

So you're going to cancel your order which you'll receive on the 15th because you're annoyed you don't get it earlier, but will instead wait until the 15th to get the disc?
Seems silly to me too,i can wait until the 15th because I like the look of the console and digging the 1 tb hard drive!!

#135 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 12:08:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post
Seems silly to me too,i can wait until the 15th because I like the look of the console and digging the 1 tb hard drive!!

Personally, I'd love to get my hands on the FM6 console but I can't really justify it considering I'm a poor Uni student and I only got the white Xbox One last Christmas, which cost a lot...

However, I've ordered myself the FM6 controller so hopefully that'll be here by the Ultimate release!

#136 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2015 12:18:42 PM(UTC)
I went to PS4 for the new generation... And I've missed forza like I'd miss my arm. Project CARS just isn't doing it for me! So I've preordered the Forza XO, which seems to me the perfect way to come back to Forza.

I'll be buying the car pack and VIP if it's available separately, if not I'll have to see about selling my included copy and buying a deluxe edition...

Edited by user Thursday, September 3, 2015 12:22:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PC: i7-8700k @5GHz, 16GB DDR4-3600, RTX 2080 Super Hybrid
Rig: Fanatec DD1, R300/911GT3 wheel, v3 pedals, CS v1.5 shifter; ButtKicker G2
A/V: ROG Strix 49" 32:9 monitor; Trust Tytan 5.1

http://linktr.ee/chojinzo
#137 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 12:26:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Rasbred Go to Quoted Post
is it the ultimate edition of the FM6 ?

I'm also curious as to whether this is the case; based on what I heard in the video I think it's the Day 1 Edition but I'm not sure.

This will really **** me off snce im dropping 400$ on the system only to be forced to pay another 100 just for the damn limited edtion
vip, fast and furious, car pass are the only things not included in the day one
im not for spending a extra 50$ for that stuff it should be included

1 user liked this post.
#138 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 12:41:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The fir21 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Rasbred Go to Quoted Post
is it the ultimate edition of the FM6 ?

I'm also curious as to whether this is the case; based on what I heard in the video I think it's the Day 1 Edition but I'm not sure.

This will really **** me off snce im dropping 400$ on the system only to be forced to pay another 100 just for the damn limited edtion
vip, fast and furious, car pass are the only things not included in the day one
im not for spending a extra 50$ for that stuff it should be included

You're paying for a 1TB console and a standard game for cheaper than both cost separately...

#139 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 3:48:50 AM(UTC)
Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation for the system? I ordered the controller only and got a shipping confirmation at 1:45 am this morning.
#140 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 7:51:45 AM(UTC)
Will the Forza bundle be available to buy without pre-ordering it in stores like Best Buy and GameStop?

I know other bundles have been available, I was just wondering if people thought that the Forza bundle would be?

Thanks
#141 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 1:09:04 PM(UTC)
T-Minus 11 days and counting!!

Pre-ordered the console over a month and a half ago and getting eager to experience the Xbox One.

On a side note, As others have mentioned, the console and the package are actually great value... You get a special edition 1TB console and the full game for less money as it would be to buy both separately.
#142 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2015 3:36:00 AM(UTC)
Just had my payment for the controller taken from Microsoft Store (UK)

Interestingly enough, the controller comes with a code for the M4 pre-order bonus.

#143 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2015 12:02:01 PM(UTC)
My controller shipped Saturday and is scheduled to deliver tomorrow. Come on Thursday!!!!
#144 Posted : Monday, September 7, 2015 12:10:56 PM(UTC)
Since I collect all the LE controllers, this one shipped already, can't wait to get it! They just announced a white/gold LE controller now, I don't think I can keep this up.
#145 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2015 1:08:41 PM(UTC)
Controller showed up this afternoon.
#146 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2015 6:27:29 PM(UTC)
pre ordered the day it was announced, but today did a follow up call to my retailer and was told no collector ed hard backs??? I threw down $50 on that well before the console and have collected all the collector ed hard backs so I'm fair upset that you are trying to push digital game sales. I really can't believe you aren't dropping a collector ed hard back -you guys must have ya heads screwed on crooked!!!

Also just to need to point out an AW11 MR2 does not weigh 1250kg like in F5, try 950kg for the manual and add 80kg for the super charged auto. I have both
 1 user liked this post.
#147 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 3:37:45 AM(UTC)
Well this just came in the post

The rubber grips at the back feel very nice to hold

#148 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 2:38:07 PM(UTC)
Does it come with rechargeable pack or do we have to buy separate?
#149 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2015 2:15:40 AM(UTC)
Does it come with rechargeable pack or do we have to buy separate?

No rechargeable included, just the standard Duracell batteries

#150 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 1:11:54 AM(UTC)
So who is getting the Forza Xbox One and controller? I'm just curious to see how many of us are getting one. Mine is going into my "Corner of Forza" lol.
Anybody else got a special place for theirs, or is it just going under the TV like a normal person? lol
9 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error