9 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#101 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2015 9:17:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post
I have a question,when my limited edition console gets here,do I set my old day one console to not my home and set the new one for home and then everything will change over,what else will I have to do. Will the code that comes with the console for FM6 count as preordered as it will not arrive until Sept 15th,will that come as a code with the console or do they ship that extra,any help would be great,thanks.



You simply hook up the new console, download your gamertag, set it as your home console, and then you will be able to download all the games you already owned onto it. Once you have all games and apps back on it, every time you start up a game for the first time it will simply say "Syncing with cloud" to get your saved data for that game. Takes maybe 5 seconds. Then it's all set!

Also, for those with external storage it's even easier. Just move all games and apps to external, hook up new console, download gamertag, and hook up external to new console. Done.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#102 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2015 9:47:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Porshapwr Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post
I have a question,when my limited edition console gets here,do I set my old day one console to not my home and set the new one for home and then everything will change over,what else will I have to do. Will the code that comes with the console for FM6 count as preordered as it will not arrive until Sept 15th,will that come as a code with the console or do they ship that extra,any help would be great,thanks.



You simply hook up the new console, download your gamertag, set it as your home console, and then you will be able to download all the games you already owned onto it. Once you have all games and apps back on it, every time you start up a game for the first time it will simply say "Syncing with cloud" to get your saved data for that game. Takes maybe 5 seconds. Then it's all set!

Also, for those with external storage it's even easier. Just move all games and apps to external, hook up new console, download gamertag, and hook up external to new console. Done.
Thank you!!

Rank: Driver's License
#103 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2015 9:41:41 AM(UTC)
Officially pre-ordered my Anniversary console, and, I must say, the feeling of being limited to the standard edition stings even more now than I thought it would. $427.99 later I feel like I should have gotten more than just the day 1 car pack. Especially considering I am replacing a Day 1 console where MS really burned first adapters with pricing and lack of games accompanying the console. Just needed to rant a little bit, maybe this continues my boycott against season passes and giving T10 unneeded money for not listening to its community. This could be my end of Forza.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#104 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2015 9:49:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DROPTOP PMPN Go to Quoted Post
Officially pre-ordered my Anniversary console, and, I must say, the feeling of being limited to the standard edition stings even more now than I thought it would. $427.99 later I feel like I should have gotten more than just the day 1 car pack. Especially considering I am replacing a Day 1 console where MS really burned first adapters with pricing and lack of games accompanying the console. Just needed to rant a little bit, maybe this continues my boycott against season passes and giving T10 unneeded money for not listening to its community. This could be my end of Forza.


So you knowingly purchased something and after the fact you feel slighted. I mean c'mon man.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#105 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:03:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The 40oz Method Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DROPTOP PMPN Go to Quoted Post
Officially pre-ordered my Anniversary console, and, I must say, the feeling of being limited to the standard edition stings even more now than I thought it would. $427.99 later I feel like I should have gotten more than just the day 1 car pack. Especially considering I am replacing a Day 1 console where MS really burned first adapters with pricing and lack of games accompanying the console. Just needed to rant a little bit, maybe this continues my boycott against season passes and giving T10 unneeded money for not listening to its community. This could be my end of Forza.


So you knowingly purchased something and after the fact you feel slighted. I mean c'mon man.


While I agree--somewhat--with what you're saying, 40oz, I see where DROPTOP's coming from. I'm in a similar situation; I don't yet have an XB1, and am very torn as to which one to get. I could go the LE route and get the game with it, but for me, car collecting is a HUGE part of my enjoyment of Forza, so I'll need the season's pass, and perhaps even VIP status, too.

So, option two would be to just go out and get the standard 1 TB XB1, PO the Ultimate Edition, and Bob's your unc. It would also let me start playing F:H2, which would be made sweeter by the fact that my PO of the Ultimate Edition also gets me three free Horizon 2 car packs. I know that once FM6 arrives, I won't have time to play two games, yet I really am interested in Horizon 2 and I want to give it my full attention for awhile.

At the same time, the LE console looks cool, the start-up sound is gimmicky but kinda interesting, and I like the new controller, but I could always buy it separately. It's not an easy decision to make, and MS is very good about marketing products like the LE console, which can be hard to ignore.

Edited by user Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:03:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#106 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:10:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The 40oz Method Go to Quoted Post

So you knowingly purchased something and after the fact you feel slighted. I mean c'mon man.


I have ulterior motives for purchasing the console other than supporting the franchise. For me, it ended up being a win-win financially and it's allowing me to help a friend out, and that's why I did it. Not that I need to justify my actions with you or anyone else on this board. With that said, it is asinine, to me, that the largest financial option (by far) comes with the very least amount of content. There is no way to claim online preorder incentives, no way to upgrade to deluxe or ultimate editions or even get a break on purchasing VIP or Season Pass.

Edited by user Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:11:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: removed repetitive quote

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#107 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:49:56 AM(UTC)
Yeah - that is kind of lame. It got my Xbone with the standard FM5 for free. It's just about the same thing you are getting. Mine is just black for course, but if this limited console is going to charge a premium for the $399 price, it should at least come with the ultimate edition. I mean this console is for those who want to celebrate everything Forza and what better way then w all the DLC and early access!

Edited by user Thursday, July 23, 2015 10:50:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: R-Class Racing License
#108 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2015 4:47:35 PM(UTC)
If you buy the plain x one for $349.99 and then buy FM6 for $60.00 you still come up with the $399.99 the limited edition with FM6 included costs,personal choice really. And yes I have the day one and preordered the limited edition one.

Edited by user Thursday, July 23, 2015 4:50:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#109 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 5:08:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post
If you buy the plain x one for $349.99 and then buy FM6 for $60.00 you still come up with the $399.99 the limited edition with FM6 included costs,personal choice really. And yes I have the day one and preordered the limited edition one.


You're wrong. And stupid, but math isn't everyone's strong suit. Let's round to make it slightly easier. 350 + 60 = ? 410. An extra 10 dollars, but hey, you do get more games that way, but, my argument is not value with multiple games, no, my argument is strictly about my complete astonishment with the lack of value with physical editions, especially, the one that is benefiting the whole MS machine the most. They are digital codes that they don't have to put any more money into production, shipping, vendors or any other lame excuse that you might have to come up with to justify not selling the console edition with it. Plain and simple, it is all about bottom dollar. There is no other just reason for it.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#110 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 5:46:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DROPTOP PMPN Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post
If you buy the plain x one for $349.99 and then buy FM6 for $60.00 you still come up with the $399.99 the limited edition with FM6 included costs,personal choice really. And yes I have the day one and preordered the limited edition one.


You're wrong. And stupid, but math isn't everyone's strong suit. Let's round to make it slightly easier. 350 + 60 = ? 410. An extra 10 dollars, but hey, you do get more games that way, but, my argument is not value with multiple games, no, my argument is strictly about my complete astonishment with the lack of value with physical editions, especially, the one that is benefiting the whole MS machine the most. They are digital codes that they don't have to put any more money into production, shipping, vendors or any other lame excuse that you might have to come up with to justify not selling the console edition with it. Plain and simple, it is all about bottom dollar. There is no other just reason for it.
Thanks,i've been called worse than stupid before,i was not trying to be right on the money with price,just giving a general idea but hey since you did the math,thanks! Andyou missed my point entirely.

Edited by user Friday, July 24, 2015 5:47:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#111 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 7:31:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DROPTOP PMPN Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post
If you buy the plain x one for $349.99 and then buy FM6 for $60.00 you still come up with the $399.99 the limited edition with FM6 included costs,personal choice really. And yes I have the day one and preordered the limited edition one.


You're wrong. And stupid, but math isn't everyone's strong suit. Let's round to make it slightly easier. 350 + 60 = ? 410. An extra 10 dollars, but hey, you do get more games that way, but, my argument is not value with multiple games, no, my argument is strictly about my complete astonishment with the lack of value with physical editions, especially, the one that is benefiting the whole MS machine the most. They are digital codes that they don't have to put any more money into production, shipping, vendors or any other lame excuse that you might have to come up with to justify not selling the console edition with it. Plain and simple, it is all about bottom dollar. There is no other just reason for it.


totally uncalled for.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 6 users liked this post.
#112 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 2:10:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DROPTOP PMPN Go to Quoted Post
You're wrong. And stupid, but math isn't everyone's strong suit.

And I believe being courteous and making friends isn't your strong suit.

"I'll take a nice idiot over a smart ------- any day."

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#113 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2015 9:21:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Outlier Go to Quoted Post
Yeah - that is kind of lame. It got my Xbone with the standard FM5 for free. It's just about the same thing you are getting. Mine is just black for course, but if this limited console is going to charge a premium for the $399 price, it should at least come with the ultimate edition. I mean this console is for those who want to celebrate everything Forza and what better way then w all the DLC and early access!
I don't understand these complaints. Yore already getting FM6 at no charge. The $399 isn't a "premium" price, it's the same price as the new standard XB1 with 1TB hard drive.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#114 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2015 11:37:51 AM(UTC)
If you don't like what's on offer, then don't buy it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Twitter: @RyHirons
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#115 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2015 3:21:49 PM(UTC)
The controller is now available separately in the UK for those interested but according to my local GAME, it's available exclusively through the Microsoft store.

Got mine pre-ordered!

Twitter: @RyHirons
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#116 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2015 4:32:06 PM(UTC)
I also see Assassins creed unity has been added as an extra game now. Is this just for orders from now on or is it retroactive?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#117 Posted : Monday, July 27, 2015 7:44:20 PM(UTC)
So I pre-ordered the Xbox One Forza 6 Limited Edition 1TB Bundle. But after more research I am concerned that I am not getting the whole deal with this Xbox, do I get everything that comes with the Ultimate Edition of Forza 6 or not? I read that I will only receive the digital download too, which is also a little bit disappointing. Can someone fill me in on what I am getting with the game when I get the Xbox.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#118 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 6:37:10 AM(UTC)
Is it possible to change the system power on sound effects to standard? I think that noise might get annoying after awhile.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#119 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 7:51:53 AM(UTC)
As much as I want this edition, it doesn’t make good financial sense principally because there are no new features that affect gameplay fidelity. Yeah I’m grandfathered into a 500 GM hard drive, but so what, as long as keep buying my games on disk, I should be fine. But console color and upgraded touch sounds are not enough to fork out 400 + tax for a box I already own and works fine. I will upgrade to the Ford controller, but that’s it. If have to have two consoles, I’d rather spend the money on a PS4 instead.
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve





Rank: R-Class Racing License
#120 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 8:08:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TrendIsFERENZO Go to Quoted Post
As much as I want this edition, it doesn’t make good financial sense principally because there are no new features that affect gameplay fidelity. Yeah I’m grandfathered into a 500 GM hard drive, but so what, as long as keep buying my games on disk, I should be fine. But console color and upgraded touch sounds are not enough to fork out 400 + tax for a box I already own and works fine. I will upgrade to the Ford controller, but that’s it. If have to have two consoles, I’d rather spend the money on a PS4 instead.


You do realize that no matter if you buy digital or physical, it takes up the same amount of HDD space because you have to install the game anyway. But regardless of that, I wouldn't spend the money on the limited edition console either unless I didn't own an XB1 already, then I probably would.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#121 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 10:43:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post
I also see Assassins creed unity has been added ... Is this just for orders from now on or is it retroactive?


Hello.

The AC Unity promotion started some days ago.
Since yesterday you get AC U & 12 months GOLD with most of the bundles.

I just had a chat with the MS support, because they still don't have any explanation what the "*" means, on their promo website.

You will get the extras expectedly only for new orders while the promotion.

If you pre-ordered before, only thing you can do is cancel and order again. But for some this will ruin other promotions (like the 150,- GS deal).

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*


Rank: A-Class Racing License
#122 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 11:01:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JackieChan14 Go to Quoted Post
do I get everything that comes with the Ultimate Edition of Forza 6 or not? I read that I will only receive the digital download too, which is also a little bit disappointing. Can someone fill me in on what I am getting with the game when I get the Xbox.


Posts #47 ff. will answer all of your questions.

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*


Rank: Racing Permit
#123 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 3:44:13 AM(UTC)
Sold my Day One edition X1 to lessen the blow of pre-ordering this beast.
Rank: Racing Permit
#124 Posted : Friday, August 7, 2015 1:26:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DROPTOP PMPN Go to Quoted Post
It seems insane that they would deliver this with a Standard Edition of the game, but, that looks like what it is.

Can any Mod / T10 insider share a reasonable insight as to why? I mean, other than, MILKING EVERY DAMN PENNY FROM THE COMMUNITY THAT SUPPORTS IT?


I ordered it. I won't lie. I didn't do it for forza 6. I did it because Fallout is finally coming. I used to be a huge forza fan, (since the first game, until horizon) but their greed got to be to much. So I wasn't even interested in 5, I played it on someone's consol and it was good but I wasn't buying an xbox one for forza when I would have to turn around and buy the game, then turn around and buy the rest of the game later.

I will not buy anything else for 6 when I get my bundled Xbox one. I will enjoy what little they did give in the bundle, until fallout releases. Then I will move on.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that you get the standard game with it. They have been squeezing every penny since 4.

Rank: Driver's Permit
#125 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2015 6:17:11 PM(UTC)
I think the colour of it is pretty nice, but my favourite thing about it is definitely the controller, with the Forza logo stripe on it. I just really like the way it looks, but what else is there to say - a great console bundle for a great game!
9 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error