This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
6 Pages<<3456PrevNext
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#101 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 2:01:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KoolIROCZ1967 Go to Quoted Post
;] This week, I will have to agree with you, CC - I do like that shot ;] This car is pretty cool to 'scoot around'

AND.....CC, the 4 recent collab project cars ARE in AH as we speak ;] Ending @12:30 am EST tonight - if you were going to be on tonight. Hope they find a good home ;]


=) Fantastic!! Will be bidding within the hour =)
CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#102 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 2:09:13 PM(UTC)
Shouldn't have a problem throwing a line in and landing all 4 ;] AH pretty dead, lately - FYI - Elm has 49 cars up tonight too, new and older designs alike ;] Too bad I'm heading to work and must miss his auctions ;[
sig box
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 8:47:48 AM(UTC)
New paint for Jazzy's '80's Rally Challenge'....

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

Thanks for stoppin by ;]
sig box
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#104 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 8:51:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KoolIROCZ1967 Go to Quoted Post
Shouldn't have a problem throwing a line in and landing all 4 ;] AH pretty dead, lately - FYI - Elm has 49 cars up tonight too, new and older designs alike ;] Too bad I'm heading to work and must miss his auctions ;[


3 out of 4 ain't bad =) As far as Elms auctions... not quite as lucky =( - will give his another go tonight.
Do you have any plans to put up more goodies over the weekend? Would love a second chance at a few more =)

=)
CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#105 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 9:08:10 AM(UTC)
Saw you landed 3 of 'em ;] I will have some more up tonight - working all day Saturday and Sunday though ;[ Any specific requests, CC ?
sig box
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#106 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 12:42:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KoolIROCZ1967 Go to Quoted Post
Saw you landed 3 of 'em ;] I will have some more up tonight - working all day Saturday and Sunday though ;[ Any specific requests, CC ?


1. The Fall inspired Charger

2. The collab. '12 Charger

3. The collab. DeLorean

4. SRT - NYT

I could go on and on and on and.....

=)
CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#107 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 12:51:39 PM(UTC)
Well....2 of those are up for tonight and 8 other odd favorites. - Time Traveler is up and "Did some call for a taxi ?! " - I can put the others up later tonight to end tomorrow evening ;]
sig box
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#108 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 12:57:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KoolIROCZ1967 Go to Quoted Post
Well....2 of those are up for tonight and 8 other odd favorites. - Time Traveler is up and "Did some call for a taxi ?! " - I can put the others up later tonight to end tomorrow evening ;]


=) Thanks, Kool =)
CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#109 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 1:05:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CostlessCape92 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KoolIROCZ1967 Go to Quoted Post
Well....2 of those are up for tonight and 8 other odd favorites. - Time Traveler is up and "Did some call for a taxi ?! " - I can put the others up later tonight to end tomorrow evening ;]


=) Thanks, Kool =)


Remind me again what time zone you're in, CC ??
sig box
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#110 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 1:21:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KoolIROCZ1967 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CostlessCape92 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KoolIROCZ1967 Go to Quoted Post
Well....2 of those are up for tonight and 8 other odd favorites. - Time Traveler is up and "Did some call for a taxi ?! " - I can put the others up later tonight to end tomorrow evening ;]


=) Thanks, Kool =)


Remind me again what time zone you're in, CC ??


I live in the Pacific Northwest, Kool - PST =)
CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#111 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 2:19:54 PM(UTC)
CC, the Dodges are up to end tonight too ;]
sig box
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#112 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 4:19:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KoolIROCZ1967 Go to Quoted Post
CC, the Dodges are up to end tonight too ;]


Right on!! Thank you very much, Kool =) Just may have to be a bit more aggressive in my bidding tonight - with non club members =)
CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#113 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2015 8:55:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CostlessCape92 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KoolIROCZ1967 Go to Quoted Post
CC, the Dodges are up to end tonight too ;]


Right on!! Thank you very much, Kool =) Just may have to be a bit more aggressive in my bidding tonight - with non club members


Meant to say, that I try not to bid against other club members. Thought the way I wrote it the first time just looked weird =)
CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#114 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2015 9:33:23 AM(UTC)
This weekend I picked up some truly SPECTACULAR cars from the auction house, all from BIG TIME MUSCLE members past and present =) So simply wanted to say, THANK YOU AII for making these available =) my garage is absolutely amazing!!!

=)
CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#115 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2015 11:29:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CostlessCape92 Go to Quoted Post
This weekend I picked up some truly SPECTACULAR cars from the auction house, all from BIG TIME MUSCLE members past and present =) So simply wanted to say, THANK YOU AII for making these available =) my garage is absolutely amazing!!!

=)


Sorry, Kool, posted ^ in the wrong place =) I will take this opportunity though to say thank you for putting up my requested cars over the weekend - got most of them - the others are in the garages of some of your other fans =) THANKS ALOT, Kool!!

=)
CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#116 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2015 6:07:51 AM(UTC)
Here are my favorites...

aaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaa

Fantastic pics and paints as always Kool! : )

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#117 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:51:05 AM(UTC)
New design, A class tuned from onelapmagic - this lil'rocket' can still scoot but has looked a whole lot better 25 years ago ;] Took this beauty 'home' for some shots, see what you think....

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

Couple shots have been appropriately titled "SLAMMED" ;)

If you stop by, would love to hear your comments and few of your favorite shots ;]

Thanks, Kool

Edited by user Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:05:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

sig box
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#118 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:27:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KoolIROCZ1967 Go to Quoted Post
New design, A class tuned from onelapmagic - this lil'rocket' can still scoot but has looked a whole lot better 25 years ago ;] Took this beauty 'home' for some shots, see what you think....

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

Couple shots have been appropriately titled "SLAMMED" ;)

If you stop by, would love to hear your comments and few of your favorite shots ;]

Thanks, Kool


Not sure if the cat's got my tongue, or if it's just a heavy case of options paralysis getting the better of me, but really struggling to pick out a favorite....they're all fantastic!

Was thrilled to get mine last night!! I love it!!

=)

CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#119 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:35:26 AM(UTC)
LOL ;) Can ALWAYS count on you CC to offer your positive support and posts ;) Really appreciate your time AND support - saw you got the first one after I finished it last night ;) She can still scoot ;) Enjoy it and don't worry about repairing any of her 'flaws' , it only adds to her character ;)
sig box
Rank: Racing Permit
#120 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2016 1:59:06 AM(UTC)


The V DUB has some beauty spots all over her body and that makes her unique..... it make us want her more. ;)
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#121 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2016 6:46:44 AM(UTC)
Thanks MIKEY;) I put a couple up for UK time ;)
sig box
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#122 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2016 2:04:09 PM(UTC)
It was difficult, but I narrowed down my favorites...

Originally Posted by: KoolIROCZ1967 Go to Quoted Post
aa
aa
aa
aa
aa
aa
aa
aa
aa

Hopefully I can get ahold of a copy soon! : )

Edited by user Sunday, January 17, 2016 2:06:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#123 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:33:22 PM(UTC)
Favorite photo :)



Also one of my favorite rides :)
CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#124 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2016 2:03:28 PM(UTC)
Thanks CC ;) Very fun little rocket ;) Blast to drive ;) I see you chose one of the 'slammed' photos ;) The car has not been that popular so far - not a big response by any means, but I think it's a fun little ride ;)
Thanks for the feedback ;)
sig box
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#125 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 8:32:07 AM(UTC)
MUSCLE - pure and simple .....


aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

sig box
6 Pages<<3456PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error