7 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 6:32:07 PM(UTC)
Has there been a thread or comment confirming if whether or not the auction house returns? As well as gamemodes in online such as tag and infection?
Just wondering, thank you.
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 6:34:35 PM(UTC)
Brian Ekberg today confirmed that the auction house and storefronts are not in Forza Motorsport, but that your files will be better arranged to present information about how your content's popularity and use.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 6:38:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Shadow Edge Go to Quoted Post
Brian Ekberg today confirmed that the auction house and storefronts are not in Forza Motorsport, but that your files will be better arranged to present information about how your content's popularity and use.

Any word on online gamemodes? Not necessarily CPLs, but just gamemodes other than racing.
Thanks
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 6:44:58 PM(UTC)
I haven't heard anything on any playground-type multiplayer modes.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 6:47:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Shadow Edge Go to Quoted Post
I haven't heard anything on any playground-type multiplayer modes.

Alright thanks. Big help. Is there a chance I could have a link to where Brian Ekberg denied the AH and SF?
Thanks again. :)
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 6:52:14 PM(UTC)
I don't have any timestamps logged, but here is the video for you to go through.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 2:23:19 AM(UTC)

No auction house?? Bummer, I spent a lot of time in there playing F3 & 4. Figured the absence in F5 was just due to limited development time. That's too bad.
shortcut
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 8:23:40 AM(UTC)
Well that's just more bad news for me. Any word on gifting being available to us this time around.
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 8:33:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Black 97 Kouki Go to Quoted Post
Well that's just more bad news for me. Any word on gifting being available to us this time around.

I'm pretty sure gifting is out too (as are clubs and shared garages). I think it's a pretty safe bet that the FM3/FM4 style storefront/auction house are not coming back in FM6 (or in future Forza titles). We will be able to import our saved FM5 and FH2 tunes, liveries and vinyls. That is an awesome feature for me. I can't tell you how many hours I have invested in tunes and designs, but it's probably more time in game than actually driving!

Per Ekberg, they have redesigned Tune and Design management to make it easier for us to manage our saved/shared tunes/liveries/vinyls as well as better pay out system to make it more worth our while (via credits) to create AND share.

Edited by user Thursday, June 18, 2015 8:35:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 8:38:11 AM(UTC)
The good news is this is more time for Fallout 4!
My biggest fear is that if something happens to me, my wife will sell my race car for what I told her I have in it.
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 8:51:17 AM(UTC)
If we are able to transfer tunes from Forza 5, I guess that means the PI is the same for Forza 6 or the tunes wouldn't work properly.

Edited by user Thursday, June 18, 2015 8:51:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Been racing since Forza 1...2005... NOT 2007 like it say's above.
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:11:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: joediesle Go to Quoted Post
If we are able to transfer tunes from Forza 5, I guess that means the PI is the same for Forza 6 or the tunes wouldn't work properly.

That sounds like a good assumption. It also means that FM6 will at least have all of the new rims from FH2 (possibly more cosmetic goodies?) or else the builds wouldn't be valid either.

1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:18:39 AM(UTC)
It means the builds and tunes will be the same. PI might add up totally different based on how the rate/vet it this time around...

2Old4Forza
#14 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:22:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OldSchool 2O4F Go to Quoted Post
It means the builds and tunes will be the same. PI might add up totally different based on how the rate/vet it this time around...

I was just about the edit my post to add the same bit of info. This will most likely be the case with some or possibly all transferred tunes. I might also hold true for liveries as well. If they altered the models or upgraded body parts (or fixed various issues), then transferred liveries will need adjustments as well.

#15 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:33:12 AM(UTC)
If I was a betting man, I'd say vinyls, not liveries will transfer.

2Old4Forza
#16 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:51:47 AM(UTC)
If I was a betting man, I'd say vinyls, not liveries will transfer.

^^Makes sense to me. Especially when you consider how manufacturers logos are sometimes used in a livery. So based on that I think we will be transferring vinyl groups.
#17 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:58:38 AM(UTC)
Vinyl groups is my guess as well.

✔ Verified Moderator

#18 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:36:50 AM(UTC)
From and interview with Dan Greenawalt, he basically said that there will be a feature to import "tunes and paint schemes".

Here is the interview at the time stamp: https://youtu.be/w-RUYmxFT_w?t=12m15s

There is a lot of good information in the interview, I recommend watching the whole thing if you haven't already.
#19 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:40:19 AM(UTC)
I saw it as well, I still say groups, not liveries, unless you save your livery in groups...IE left side, right side etc...

2Old4Forza
#20 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:47:32 AM(UTC)
I saw it as well, I still say groups, not liveries, unless you save your livery in groups...IE left side, right side etc...

Could be... Kind of what we had to do with FM5 imports to FH1.
#21 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2015 6:32:00 AM(UTC)
First sorry for the long question.

Hey all, I would love an answer/thoughts on the following.

I played the **** out of FM3 and FM4 but I haven't played either in the horizon series (its my understanding they are more of an arcade racer) and I skipped FM5 as at launch it was too expensive to get the console and TX wheel.

So my question is how do you get cars in 5? I've read there's no auction house like 3 and 4. And whatever the system is in 5 do you guys think it will continue to FM6 or change.

Again sorry for the long post.
 2 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2015 6:35:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lord n00blet Go to Quoted Post
First sorry for the long question.

Hey all, I would love an answer/thoughts on the following.

I played the **** out of FM3 and FM4 but I haven't played either in the horizon series (its my understanding they are more of an arcade racer) and I skipped FM5 as at launch it was too expensive to get the console and TX wheel.

So my question is how do you get cars in 5? I've read there's no auction house like 3 and 4. And whatever the system is in 5 do you guys think it will continue to FM6 or change.

Again sorry for the long post.

You just buy them.
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2015 6:13:55 AM(UTC)
Turn 10 please please bring back the auction house in Forza 6 the one reason I fell in love which Forza Motorsport I am a big fan too
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2015 6:39:36 AM(UTC)
Perhaps they can't for reasons beyond they're control. As others have mentioned elsewhere on the forum no other game appears to offer custom lobbys and the like. It does look like an XBL limitation and not perhaps T10 simply dropping some features.
 6 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2015 9:59:09 AM(UTC)
No Auction House, No gifting, and no Custom lobbies, and now there aren't even clubs? I don't see Forza 6 having a long life span unfortunately.
7 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error