2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2015 5:04:36 AM(UTC)
do you get the cars again if you already bought the DLC packs before ??
#27 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2015 2:40:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rasbred Go to Quoted Post
do you get the cars again if you already bought the DLC packs before ??

nope
#28 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2015 9:12:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NolDaMan Go to Quoted Post

So in theory, we could pre-order FM6, download the packs, then cancel the pre-order and get free packs?

This post is an absolute disgrace.

I hope you try it and get stuck without a refund.

Agree with you SatNite..its disgusting

the preorder bonus is only through the xbox live marketplace digitally, and states no refunds ...and more than likely the DLC packs would be taken away if you get the refund anyway

I also agree it is not in the best interest for someone to go around suggesting this idea.

But I must clarify something you mentioned While digital purchases are none refundable all digital preorders are. All that is required is you contact support and they are required to cancel it as long as it is before the stated release date. MS also reserves the right to remove any licenses attributed to you account so the chances of them letting you keep the packs are pretty small. Not sure why he even suggested something like this?
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2015 4:12:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRO VUK 56 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NolDaMan Go to Quoted Post

So in theory, we could pre-order FM6, download the packs, then cancel the pre-order and get free packs?

This post is an absolute disgrace.

I hope you try it and get stuck without a refund.

Agree with you SatNite..its disgusting

the preorder bonus is only through the xbox live marketplace digitally, and states no refunds ...and more than likely the DLC packs would be taken away if you get the refund anyway

I also agree it is not in the best interest for someone to go around suggesting this idea.

But I must clarify something you mentioned While digital purchases are none refundable all digital preorders are. All that is required is you contact support and they are required to cancel it as long as it is before the stated release date. MS also reserves the right to remove any licenses attributed to you account so the chances of them letting you keep the packs are pretty small. Not sure why he even suggested something like this?

Some people these days just don't care about honesty and what is 'right' sad but true. Although I'm not too impressed by having purchased the stated packs a couple days before e3.
#30 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 4:34:56 AM(UTC)
That's bad marketing decision, giving away fh2 dlc to a lot of people who have already just paid for it.
When the FM6 car pass runs out how many people do they think are going to rush to buy the follow on packs,
or will a lot wait for an fh3 to release hopefully with a similar free fm6 dlc deal?
It's made me hesitate on doing a pre order, (that and the failure of Forza Rewards to update)
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error