5 Pages12345PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2015 3:46:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WoodsyCanine37 Go to Quoted Post
Hello Forza folks.
I would like to ask something about this compatibility thing. I do not have an xbox one, and I heard a scary comment that says multiplayer for Forza 4 on xbox 360 would last until new year.
I'm not an expert and don't understand how an xbox 360 owner could play an online race with an xbox one person, if that could be possible.
But my question is, does anyone know what's gonna happen with the multiplayer for Forza 4 on xbox 360? I play it every day and it's still active. Met great guys there. Will play it after I write this actually. I don't care about unicorns or credits rewards but it'd be sad to lose the great fun I have every new day with this fantastic game if they stop support for xbox 360.

Thanks for reading and have fun! (And sorry for any grammar mistake, I'm from Argentina)

No one even knows if Forza will be backwards compatible, and what we actually get if it does become backwards compatible - at the moment it is all speculation and high hopes.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2015 7:30:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: WoodsyCanine37 Go to Quoted Post
Hello Forza folks.
I would like to ask something about this compatibility thing. I do not have an xbox one, and I heard a scary comment that says multiplayer for Forza 4 on xbox 360 would last until new year.
I'm not an expert and don't understand how an xbox 360 owner could play an online race with an xbox one person, if that could be possible.
But my question is, does anyone know what's gonna happen with the multiplayer for Forza 4 on xbox 360? I play it every day and it's still active. Met great guys there. Will play it after I write this actually. I don't care about unicorns or credits rewards but it'd be sad to lose the great fun I have every new day with this fantastic game if they stop support for xbox 360.

Thanks for reading and have fun! (And sorry for any grammar mistake, I'm from Argentina)

No one even knows if Forza will be backwards compatible, and what we actually get if it does become backwards compatible - at the moment it is all speculation and high hopes.

Thank you for the reply. If it's only speculation and high hopes, let's hope they keep this gem alive then. Take care...
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2015 5:57:07 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - fyerball ]

Edited by user Saturday, October 3, 2015 6:36:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Tuesday, October 6, 2015 6:16:46 PM(UTC)
Why are not more people voting for Forza 4? Even with 6 out, 4 is easily a big title and worth having...and it is the only version my wife plays because 6 is not as balanced, varied, and the "bucket list" is not obvious, the tracks are too bright or too dim, and there are more than 8 cars on the track...um to quote her.
#55 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2015 10:25:01 AM(UTC)
Probably because there arent that many car people to begin with. Funny how the titles that are on every other platform (COD series for example) is the most voted.

MS already said they would work on AAA titles (games developed in house, by MS owned gaming studios).

My question is when can we start playing these games?
#56 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2015 6:23:57 AM(UTC)
Guys
http://segmentnext.com/2...-backward-compatibility/
It's coming in November ;-)
Driving this road
Don't know where it started
Don't know when it ends
But what I do know
Is that I got FORZA 6 FOR CHRISTMAS
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 8:22:46 PM(UTC)
Interesting. Considering the DLC removal issues of all three games, I'm very curious if they package it in with the BC versions a la Borderlands.
 1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2015 8:08:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yabush1 Go to Quoted Post

Apparently not...that list aint legit
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2015 10:27:30 PM(UTC)
Yup, the real list is XBLA intensive and disappointing. Some think companies don't want their classic games interfering with their new games' sales like CoD Blops 1 vs Blops 3 and Halo Reach vs halo 5. Could be a reason Forzas would hit in a later wave.
 1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Tuesday, December 1, 2015 6:21:42 PM(UTC)
Could simply be due to licensing issues for every car, manufacturer and business that is displayed in the game, Turn10 might have to get permission from all the companies displayed or even mentioned in the game before they are allowed to port it to the Xbox One...
 1 user liked this post.
#61 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2015 3:44:24 PM(UTC)
As much as we all would like it to be i doubt it will tbh and if they do it will be a long time as their newer ones wont be played as much i know ill be back straight on forza 4 searchable freeroam lobbys and fujimi its the best forza yet id never buy a forza again especially how boring forza is in comparison to forza 4 and horizon 1
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 3:46:16 AM(UTC)
Would buy this instantly if it was backwards combatible :-)

There are many guys comming from PS3 or other systems that never expirienced the older Forza's I think most of us would buy them if it was posibel.
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2016 12:04:31 PM(UTC)
I hope that Forza 4 will come to xbox one
#64 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2016 5:17:35 PM(UTC)
All well and good if it is, except...well....Xbox 360 accessories will not work on Xbox One (like Xbox 360 Steering Wheels, first or third party) nor will Xbox One accessories work with Xbox 360 games played on Xbox One (except, of course, Xbox One controllers) .
 1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Friday, April 22, 2016 8:28:27 AM(UTC)
I really hope it becomes backwards compatible because I bought the game brand new in December and it came with two free dlc codes and I can't download them because the licenses died
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Sunday, April 24, 2016 7:56:40 AM(UTC)
forza 4 on Xbox 1 ????????????????????????????????
 1 user liked this post.
#67 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2016 10:54:53 AM(UTC)
Well, with Horizon1 just announced as one of next month's GwG titles, and considering DeusEx's director's cut addition to the BC list, showing us they can make multi-disc games work, I'd say that Forza4's eventual addition to the list should be all-but-confirmed, with the only forseeable issue being the Porsche DLC...
 1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Sunday, September 4, 2016 3:12:12 AM(UTC)
With the news that Xbox One compatible wheels will now work with backwards compatible Xbox 360 racing games I'm defintely praying that Forza 4 is made backwards compatible.

Please Microsoft make it happen!!
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 9:58:51 PM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 1 gone backwards compatible on the Xbox One, now im just waiting for Forza 4 to be.
Lizardbeats: Always Improving
 1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 7:29:14 AM(UTC)
I can only hope so, however I don't see Forza 4 being available on digital anywhere, I'd have to go find the disc version again. My sister donated some games when I left my Xbox 360 at her place while moving 4 years ago and just got my 360 back last week with a handful of missing games.

On another note, hoping for PGR4 backward compatibility too.

Edited by user Sunday, September 11, 2016 7:32:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PC/PS4/Xbox Sim Racer: Assetto Corsa, Dirt, GRID Autosport, rFactor, NFS Shift/Shift2U, Race 07, GTR2, Project CARS, Forza, Gran Turismo, DriveClub
 2 users liked this post.
#71 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 12:32:08 PM(UTC)
Really hoping FM4 will be BC soon!
#72 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 7:04:33 PM(UTC)
Loved playing Forza 4! It would be cool to play it on Xbox one!
#73 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 6:46:49 AM(UTC)
I'm still playing all the Forza 360 games.
I've been competing in the Time Trials in the "Racers Lounge".
#74 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2016 12:05:07 AM(UTC)
Just started this year with FM 6 and FH2. In fact those games made me buy the Xbox One in the first place! With FH3 on the ... eh... Horizon, I started boosting my Forza Score with FH1, FH F&F and I even bought FM5 which I really enjoy thanks to the old Top Gear team and the weird challenges like the "London Simulator".

I'm curious about FM4 too, give it a go, please!
Persona non grata. Account still under moderation after months. Any post with criticism won't be forwarded.
... back in the USSR (Yeah!)
#75 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2016 2:37:30 AM(UTC)
Still waiting for feedback from developers about BC for FM4 ....
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error