5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 8:13:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fyerball 72 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Phantom Streak Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ShadowChaser36 Go to Quoted Post
....and seeing as though the Forza series is a first party and the biggest racing title, I would think it would be added.

And have it slow sales of Forza 6?

I don't see any of the older 360 Forza games being compatible hurting the sales of FM6 on the Xbox One.

You don't see someone that's waited forever to get a Xbox One because they really love Forza 4 just sticking with Forza 4 when they finally get the Xbox One? Really, not a single person. There have already been people in this very post that state that's exactly what they would do.

At some point Forza 4 will get old (no newer car models) and eventually many people will replace their 360s with XB1s. I'm sure MS is weighing all the possibilities. A new Forza game is a cash cow for them especially with all the different car packs. Whether the lack of Forza 4 compatibility will affect enough people from upgrading to the XB1 will be weighed against sales potential of Forza 6 with and without Forza4 compatibility on XB1.
 2 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:23:47 AM(UTC)
No I don't see that as an issue and I dont see how you can think it is. Say i really love 4 and dont get a One. Ok, well the One comes out and I don't get it. Yet FM5 still sold and so did the One. Now say FM4 can be played on the One, I buy a one and play 4 - 6 comes out and I don't buy it. Yet FM6 still sells great because most / if not all + more/ of the people who got 5 get 6.

People have made up their minds already if they are going to keep playing 4 or move to the newer ones. Now if you wanted to say that being able to play 4 on the One might help sell more Ones I would agree.

It's like saying being able to play COD 4 MW on the One will hurt the sale of COD BO III, it's not going to change sales. People already know what they are going to do.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:27:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 12:41:28 PM(UTC)
Think we can safely assume so

Twitter: @RyHirons
#29 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2015 12:11:40 PM(UTC)
Please make in compatible
Shneeb108 / Racing SIM Tools Member
Shneeb
#30 Posted : Saturday, July 4, 2015 12:14:29 PM(UTC)
Sounds possible
Shneeb108 / Racing SIM Tools Member
Shneeb
#31 Posted : Monday, July 6, 2015 4:42:27 AM(UTC)
I sure do hope so, I'm confident FM4 will be full of players again.

However I do wonder about 1 thing, will the custom lobbies return since the xbox one uses a different multiplayer server system?
#32 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2015 12:04:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaltonDrift Go to Quoted Post

However I do wonder about 1 thing, will the custom lobbies return since the xbox one uses a different multiplayer server system?

I have the feeling the games will be the exact same, since it is something called the Xbox 360 software, that gives you everything a 360 had on the One, including the dashboard, the Xbox Guide, and... the servers.

However, I wonder about the gamesaves, if you will have to restart the game.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, July 7, 2015 4:21:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Racer4Evr Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaltonDrift Go to Quoted Post

I have the feeling the games will be the exact same, since it is something called the Xbox 360 software, that gives you everything a 360 had on the One, including the dashboard, the Xbox Guide, and... the servers.

However, I wonder about the gamesaves, if you will have to restart the game.

This will be the interesting bit as using 360 game son the XB1 requires use of the cloud for saves - and the cloud and Forza saves prior to FM5 don't play well with each other.
#34 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2015 4:41:21 AM(UTC)
It will be awesome if FM4 is compatible with X1, already voted for it.
I don't think making FM4 backwards compatible will decrease FM6's sales, FM6 has cars & tracks that FM4 doesn't have, it has either night or rain in some tracks, and hopefully it will have custom races offline which was an important feature that was missing in FM4.
#35 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2015 7:00:21 PM(UTC)
I think its already a done deal, this is a First Party Title btw.

My only question is WHEN? When will we see this on X1? I have an x360 waiting to be sold!
320gb with only 1 game installed/played... can you guess that game? :D
#36 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2015 11:59:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FS7x Go to Quoted Post
I don't think making FM4 backwards compatible will decrease FM6's sales, FM6 has cars & tracks that FM4 doesn't have, it has either night or rain in some tracks, and hopefully it will have custom races offline which was an important feature that was missing in FM4.

I think some people might be dissapointed. I do agree that Forza Motorsport 4 had a great community, but when those members will come back, after being used to high standards in terms of graphics and physics, they will instead play Forza Motorsport 6.
#37 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2015 2:54:50 AM(UTC)

I think some people might be dissapointed. I do agree that Forza Motorsport 4 had a great community, but when those members will come back, after being used to high standards in terms of graphics and physics, they will instead play Forza Motorsport 6.

And given Major Nelson (I could be wrong, may have be Phil Spencer) in an interview about this specifically stated that some games will not be possible due to licensing issues (like cars, songs, etc) and actually singled out racing games as being a problem. I think some people are going to work themselves up, only to be bitterly disappointed when it doesn't come about because of these issues.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2015 8:37:38 AM(UTC)

are people playing fm4 since fm5 released? i own everything in fm5 and have millions in credots with nothing to spend them on or even give away. i have every driving achievment. since fm5 came out i have spent more hours playing fm4. will people take gameplay over graphics? yes. with the one it should have been both not one or the other, but both clearly did not happen. how many will be playing fm5 in 4 years? i suspect there will be more people playing 4 unless forza gets back to its roots.

i cant remember the last time i played fm5. its been many months. i played fm4 about 3 hours ago. will i be playing fm4 and waiting to see if fm6 is worth my money? yes. if fm6 is closer to 5 than 4 or earlier i'll be skipping 6 or waiting for a budget goty version with all dlc for $20-30. will people remember the buggy rull priced demo fm5 was and choose to keep playing fm4? yes.

#39 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2015 9:07:27 AM(UTC)
please please please please bring is Forza 4 for Xbox One I love and miss out FM4 alone only because of the drift to the drift at FM4 is the real drift feeling
I love what I drift love for my life
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 6:20:51 PM(UTC)
Lol why would FM4 effect FM6 sales when FM6 comes out in September and FM4 won't be coming out till November or December (if we're lucky) it hasn't been confirmed so we have no idea when it will come out but we do know it won't be coming out before FM6.
 3 users liked this post.
#41 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2015 4:54:40 AM(UTC)
If Forza 4 isnt brought onto the XBOne , i will have no reason to buy an XBOne . I just dont like the vast majority of the cars in the new titles . I prefer to drive the R class cars and they seem to be disapearing slowly but surely from the Forza garages .

Votes for Forza 4 to be included on the XBOne is now at 12,335 btw !!!
#42 Posted : Thursday, July 30, 2015 5:06:16 AM(UTC)
We are hoping for the best at Evercool Racing...
Not having the club boards could be a deal killer for us... We have several members on xb1 , but they are still running club meets on F4.
And we are exploring other posibillities at this time in order to keep club activities going...
We hope that club features will return at some point :)

EVERCOOL56, FOUNDER of EVERCOOL RACING TEAM, established in 2011...
WWW.EVERCOOLRACING.COM
2018 ERT Late Season GT Series Champion

#43 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 6:59:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: voldemortt Go to Quoted Post
If Forza 4 isnt brought onto the XBOne , i will have no reason to buy an XBOne . I just dont like the vast majority of the cars in the new titles . I prefer to drive the R class cars and they seem to be disapearing slowly but surely from the Forza garages .

Votes for Forza 4 to be included on the XBOne is now at 12,335 btw !!!

If you're buying an Xbox One game to play an Xbox 360 game, then stay on Xbox 360. lol
#44 Posted : Monday, August 3, 2015 2:05:14 AM(UTC)
As a racing game fanatic and playing most of the titles.
I would love to see Forza4 come to the Xbone as we do not have enough racing games available at the moment.
Keep it on the Black stuff.
#45 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2015 8:17:20 AM(UTC)

Here we go.

Forza 3, Forza 4 and Forza Horizon backward compatibility confirmed via trailer @ gamescom2015

*source*
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#46 Posted : Saturday, August 8, 2015 9:44:31 AM(UTC)
I hope i can use my tx wheel with forza 4 on the one
FORZA FOR EVER !!!
 1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Sunday, August 9, 2015 9:13:56 PM(UTC)
FM4 will be backwards compatible, BUT when. The sooner the better I hope.
#48 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2015 6:48:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post

Here we go.

Forza 3, Forza 4 and Forza Horizon backward compatibility confirmed via trailer @ gamescom2015

*source*

Awesome!!

=)
CostlessCape92 -- BIGTIME muscle Member
#49 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2015 9:06:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RAPTOR VC1 Go to Quoted Post
FM4 will be backwards compatible, BUT when. The sooner the better I hope.

Been waiting too, now to keep myself preoccupied!

Forza 4 on XB1, Forza 6, Fallout 4 (getting that for master race PC). Fricken A, so much awesome this year.
#50 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2015 4:36:38 AM(UTC)
Hello Forza folks.
I would like to ask something about this compatibility thing. I do not have an xbox one, and I heard a scary comment that says multiplayer for Forza 4 on xbox 360 would last until new year.
I'm not an expert and don't understand how an xbox 360 owner could play an online race with an xbox one person, if that could be possible.
But my question is, does anyone know what's gonna happen with the multiplayer for Forza 4 on xbox 360? I play it every day and it's still active. Met great guys there. Will play it after I write this actually. I don't care about unicorns or credits rewards but it'd be sad to lose the great fun I have every new day with this fantastic game if they stop support for xbox 360.

Thanks for reading and have fun! (And sorry for any grammar mistake, I'm from Argentina)
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error