#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 5:00:31 AM(UTC)
Has anybody managed to do the Top Gear Full track in under a minute?

My best car is my Audi Team Joest R18 e-tron quattro, and so far, I have yet to do it.

I'm VERY close, but I have not...

Could I just need more practice on that track with that car, or ???
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 9:07:07 AM(UTC)
Well i can guarantee that the lotus F1 car and the Mazda 787B are quicker. And a quick look at the x leaderboard would have told you that the #1 time for that track in that class is a 51.088 and in p class the top time on that track is 55.677 with the mazda 787B. Heck its almost possible in R Class with a top time of 1:01.577.

Or are you asking in that specific car if its possible to do a sub 1 minute time?

Even tho the 787 is far superior to the r18 surely it must be possible to get the r18 within 4.4 seconds of the top time in the 787 there. If I can pull myself away from another certain racing game i will give it a run and report back.

PTG Home

Race Team
Tester
Tuner
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 12:36:33 PM(UTC)
I was asking if at all...

I do like your specifics in your answer.

Thank you VERY much!
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2015 4:11:04 PM(UTC)
In the lotus E21, it isn't too difficult. Find a decent tune made by someone else (I'm not spending two hours tuning something if I don't know what to do :P) and keep going around until you're getting decent lap times. I'm ranked about 1070 overall on the track, with a time of about 54.82, although I'm determined to shave off another second or two.

Notification

Icon
Error