1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2015 9:45:57 AM(UTC)
This is an invite to anyone who can drift a car rear-wheel drive. The event will take part at a section of the race track that have been chosen by formula drift, our three judges, or other drift competitions. There will be practice sessions, qualifying rounds that will determine who battles who and then the main event. Qualifying will be solo runs that will be judged by the three judges. If interested, please message me (gamertag: le mans master) and I will give you more information. All sessions will be filmed and recorded for Youtube Entertainment purposes only. The event will be on my Youtube page at:

https://www.youtube.com/...UCkKiNXe3vNgkC8GqyZWwYIQ

Rules:
Must be rear-wheel drive
Race Roll Cage
Race Weight Reduction
Car must cost less than 75k from the factory/stock
No race tires
Car class must be S700

Paint Job must look like a Formula Drift, D1, or any other PROFESSIONAL drift car design. (This will add to the Fornula Drift event feel of the event because not only will the event be Fornula Drift Formatted, but so will the drift cars in the event. When I say "professional", I mean I want to see drift cars with many different sponsors. Make one, buy a design from my storefront or someone else's. Just show up in a car you could see particpating in a Formula Drift event.

Track:Road Atlanta
Date:Sometime this month (June 2015) depending on available Youtube coverage.

Thank you for reading this invitation and hope to see you guys at Road Atlanta.

Edited by user Friday, June 12, 2015 7:23:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error