11 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2015 1:02:40 PM(UTC)
Does anyone think we will get a new area with this expansion, or just some new events with new cars?
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2015 1:39:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jetblue723 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone think we will get a new area with this expansion, or just some new events with new cars?

I don't anticipate a new area; otherwise, I think that would have been a part of the YouTube video description.
#53 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2015 1:55:46 PM(UTC)
First the Porsche EP leaked, then details on FM6... Am I the only one who's under the impression they're leaking things on purpose to get us all madly hyped for E3?
FH4 Paints | Gallery
 9 users liked this post.
#54 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2015 2:02:55 PM(UTC)
Probably a typo and is supposed to read the porch and veranda expansion pack now featuring conservatories
#55 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2015 3:44:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WindsweptDragon Go to Quoted Post
Probably a typo and is supposed to read the porch and veranda expansion pack now featuring conservatories

Sweet! I've always wanted an open world porch game!
#56 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2015 3:46:38 PM(UTC)
My apologies. Double post.

Edited by user Saturday, June 6, 2015 3:47:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

13 users liked this post.
#57 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2015 4:15:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Shadow Edge Go to Quoted Post

a.k.a "the country bumpkin experience" expansion.

This pak gives gamers the opportunity to experience FH2 from an all-new perspective: That of a local resident.

-Sit on your porch and yell at those morons tearing up your vinyard with their supercars.

-Call the cops and wonder why they don't answer the phone. Almost like they don't exist at all.

-Sue Ben repeatedly- YOU didn't sign any damn waiver!

-Place obstacles like tractors and haybales, hoping the racerboys will crash into them.

-and more!
"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
 2 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2015 9:18:14 AM(UTC)
Huh. This actually surprises me more than anything in the Forza Motorsport 6 leak. It delights me though, not just because we're getting Porches in FH2 - particularly the very desirable 918 - but it also means that the Horizon series has a solid spot on the map as a franchise deserving so much post-launch support. Definitely expecting great things from Horizon into the future.

I read that as featuring Conservatives. Forza Horizon 2 with David Cameron as the announcer \o/
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2015 2:22:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post

I read that as featuring Conservatives. Forza Horizon 2 with David Cameron as the announcer \o/

Well, there are enough Republicans running for Prez, you could almost fill a lobby. Perhaps a different race should take place?

I'm willing to bet Ted Cruz can't drive....

"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
#60 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2015 3:50:01 PM(UTC)
There is already 3 beetles in the game
 1 user liked this post.
#61 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2015 3:57:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: B Wald Big Mek Go to Quoted Post

This pak gives gamers the opportunity to experience FH2 from an all-new perspective: That of a local resident.

-Sit on your porch and yell at those morons tearing up your vinyard with their supercars.

-Call the cops and wonder why they don't answer the phone. Almost like they don't exist at all.

-Place obstacles like tractors and haybales, hoping the racerboys will crash into them.

-and more!

Hahahaha I'm laughing so hard right now lol
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2015 4:44:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: B Wald Big Mek Go to Quoted Post

-and more!

#63 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2015 5:39:36 PM(UTC)
20 bucks got us 30 cars last time, so in horizon terms that means 18 to 20 cars but i seriously doubt it, ill be happy with 10.
#64 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2015 6:03:04 PM(UTC)
Did MS really spill the beans on a Porsche pack or was that just a typo by them? I'm certain that it was a typo. Let's not get our hopes too far.
"...and to avoid a rant the size of Jupiter, I will end my reply here." -VerrucktSchakal
 7 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2015 6:34:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FerrariFan24 Go to Quoted Post
Did MS really spill the beans on a Porsche pack or was that just a typo by them? I'm certain that it was a typo. Let's not get our hopes too far.

Totally. If they would have bothered to run a simple spellcheck it surely would have flagged common typos such as "Porsche 918 Spyder" and "German manufacturer".

1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2015 7:59:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FerrariFan24 Go to Quoted Post

It wasn't MS, I don't even think it was the Xbox Channel that did the oops I think it was one of the others, I don't really remember right now

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#67 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2015 6:09:10 AM(UTC)
#68 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2015 6:11:24 AM(UTC)

Tomorrow will be a good day :-)
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2015 6:40:00 AM(UTC)
First thing I'm going to do with this pack? Three words (or two words and a number):

RALLY.

SPEC.

I am losing my mind here.
#70 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2015 6:43:25 AM(UTC)
Cooooool!!!
#71 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2015 6:47:17 AM(UTC)
Im going to have to be the first one that complains and i don't like that. I am a die hard Porsche fan and the CGT is by far my favorite.. Now wth is up with the engine noise of the CGT in the release trailer! Ill wait until tomorrow ofc.
#72 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2015 6:52:25 AM(UTC)
It's just a car pack... but there's something here that just makes me smile ear to ear. Bring it on (and bring it over FM6 ;))
#73 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2015 6:56:19 AM(UTC)
^^ Theres always one lol. But anyhow its a great pack and cant wait to try them all :)

#74 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2015 6:57:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: oscarolim Go to Quoted Post
It's just a car pack... but there's something here that just makes me smile ear to ear. Bring it on (and bring it over FM6 ;))

The deal extends to FM6 as well.
#75 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2015 7:05:30 AM(UTC)
if its half price with VIP again im gonna be annoyed.
11 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error